EXO-K; Wedding

EXO One Shots

One wedding brain fart. It was supposed to be short but yeah... Something happened.

-----------------------------------------

Your palms were sweaty and your heart was beating at a really fast pace.

You looked at yourself again, staring at the reflection of the mirror. A girl wearing a white wedding gown was staring at you in the reflection.

That's you. No mistaking it. That gorgeous girl wearing a small tiara on her head is you. A knock on the door was heard. And then a small creak of the door. You turned your head and your face broke out into a gorgeous smile, "Joonmyun oppa!"

Suho's head popped from the small creak. "Dongsaengie, are you ready?" You took a deep breath, "Yeah, I'm ready." Suho came into the room in his white suit. "Our baby girl is all grown up." You gave a soft smile to him.  "Let's go, dongsaeng." Suho placed your hands in his. As he walked out, Suho spoke, "You know, I'm glad he picked you. And I'm more glad that you picked him." Suho told you.

You took a deep breath, and the doors opened. The love of your life was standing at the end of the aisle smiling brightly at you. The guests stood up and applauded. You held Suho's hand tightly as you walked down the aisle.

Yes, Suho was walking you down the aisle. Not your mother, neither your two brothers, but Suho. The one who stood as a brotherly, fatherly figure, a friendly and trustworthy guardian. Suho was more than happy when you asked him to.

And you reached the end, Suho handed you to the groom. Placing your hand from his to the groom, he looked at him with a warm and gentle smile, "She's yours, Chanyeol." And Chanyeol gave his best smile and his 90-degree bow. "Thank you, Joonmyun hyung."

Joonmyun went to his seat, next to your two brothers.

The whole room settled down as the wedding vows were made.

Chanyeol held both of your hands in his. He cleared his throat to calm his nervousness. Your thumb rubbed small circles at the back of his palm. He smiled at you. He said your name in the most loving way you could ever imagine, with the warmest eyes you could ever see, 

"I love you, always have and always will be. And I can tell you that every single day of my life. Ever since I met you, knew you,  there has never been a doubt in my mind that one day I will make you my wife, and today here we stand. Over the past three years we have known each other, we've learnt a lot about each other and I look forward to spending the rest of my life learning a lot more with you. I promise that I'll always be there, to be your listening ear, your shoulder, your pillar of strength, your pillow, your bolster, maybe alarm clock or whatever you want me to be, to always make your life fun and never boring. I'll tell you how much I love you, and I'll tell you that every single day. I'll tell you how beautiful you are, and I'll tell you that every single day. I'll tell you how much you mean to me, and I'll tell you that every single day. When I hold your hand, I love how it feels that our fingers fit so perfectly with one another. When I hold you, I love how it feels when you fit just right in my arms. When I kiss you, I love how it feels cause it fits so perfectly into mine. On this day, I give you my heart, which has always been yours since I met you. My promise that I will walk with you hand in hand wherever our journey may lead us into; Living, learning, loving together forever."

By the time he finished, tears were rolling down your cheeks like Niagara Falls. Your hands were still in his. He gently lets one of his hands go, wiping the tears off your face before holding your hands again.

"Channie, you have been my best friend, mentor, playmate, confidant and my greatest challenge. But most importantly, you are the love of my life and you make me happier than I could ever imagine and more loved than I ever thought possible.... You have made me a better person, as our love for one another is reflected in the way I live my life. So I am truly blessed to be a part of your life, which as of today becomes our life together. Sometimes I think that I don't deserve you, you deserve someone much better. But you'll always come around, hold me in your arms, the arms which I feel most comfortable in, and tell me that I'll always be the one for you. You've seen me at my best and you've seen me at my worst. You've been throughout thick and thin with me and I couldn't be anymore grateful for that. You've stuck by me no matter what. Call me selfish but I want you to be in my future because you're the love of my life. Call me selfish but I don't plan on letting you go because I love you too much and it hurts if you ever go. I may not be your first, but to be your last would be perfect and I vow to be your princess if you'll be my prince."

Chanyeol nodded his head, "Then, your prince shall I be."

The priest wiped his tear that was rolling down his cheek. He cleared his throat, garnering the attention of the bride, the groom and the guests.

He looked at your husband. "Do you take this lovely lady to be your wife, to have and to hold from this day forward for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish until death do you part?" And with the biggest smile plastered on his face, he says, "I DO."

A ring was taken from the young ring-bearer. It was then handed to Chanyeol who slipped the ring onto your ring finger.

Then, the priest looked at you, "Do you take Park Chanyeol, to be your husband, to have and to hold from this day forward for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish until death do you part?" And your answer came immediately. "I do."

And the last ring was taken and given to you who then slipped the ring onto Chanyeol's ring finger.

"I now pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss the bride." Chanyeol has his arms around you immediately, his lips landing on yours within a blink of an eye. 

And when you broke the kiss, you looked at Chanyeol. He smiled at you.

"I love you, Chanyeol." You whispered against his lips.

"I love you more." And when he knew that you're about to argue with him about you loving him more, he shuts you up with a quick peck against your lips. "Don't argue with me, I love you more and that's a fact, my love." And he kisses you again, this time, deeper.

And the both of you heard your brothers shouted, "GO GET A ROOM!"

The both of you broke this kiss, with your face flushing the deepest shade of red. Chanyeol was laughing before he grabs your wrist and running down the aisle, "DON'T MIND IF I DO~"

----------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for this random brain fart.

Yeah~ I'll try to squeeze in some brain juice for EXO song fics okay?

Xiumin's story is not that easy... And the draft is a bit crappy too.

Wedding Vows Credits Goes To: 

http://www.herworldplus.com/weddings/wedding-advice/top-10-romantic-quotes-your-wedding-vows

http://wedding.theknot.com/wedding-planning/wedding-ceremony/articles/favorite-wedding-vows-from-real-weddings.aspx

http://www.easyweddings.com.au/blogs/easy-weddings-experts/diy-oaths-wedding-vows-to-take-his-breath-away/

https://www.pinterest.com/TheMarriedApp/vows-that-wow/

 

And this is Chanyeol in a suit!

Chanyeol-suit 

Read. Comment. Subscribe.

I love you~~

-junwoonie