EXO-K; Family

EXO One Shots

Okay, a chapter added before the Wedding story. Enjoy~

----------------------------------

One day old;

"What name are you going to give him?" Suho asked you as he sees the baby boy lying in his father's hand. "His name is Hanbyul. Do Hanbyul." Kyungsoo replies his hyung. "And her name?" Suho asked again, looking at the baby girl in your arms. "Do Haneul." Suho smiles.

 

1st week;

The first week was horrible and you were lacking sleep. Suho and the boys had agreed to help out looking after the twins, claiming that they wanted to do their parts as godfathers. A schedule was up and well, it was agreed on that Xiumin, Sehun, Kris, Kai, Yixing, you and Luhan would look after Haneul. Chen, Suho, Tao, Kyungsoo, Chanyeol and Baekhyun would look after Hanbyul. All of you would take turns looking after the babies. Even though Haneul and Hanbyul were twins, Haneul would cry lesser than his older-by-4-minutes brother. You wouldn't have to wake up as much as the boys who had to look after Hanbyul.

 

1st month;

All of you were getting the hang of looking after the twins. The twins have began to learn how to do the *grabby hands motion like Jongin already and you were beginning to wonder if Jongin was the one who taught them that action. Both of them had began to learn how to grab your fingers, or .

 

2nd month;

Everyone had a gist of what the two babies likes and dislikes and their crying triggers. Haneul was more quiet than her older brother, crying only when she's hungry or having dirty diapers. Hanbyul, on the other hand, cries when he's hungry, sleepy, wants to get carried and dirty diapers.

But Hanbyul's cries are easy to differentiate. A cry with grabby-hands motion means that he just wants to be carried. A long cry means he's tired and he wants someone to pat him to sleep (preferably Uncle Chanyeol cause deep voices makes him sleep better). A cry while his thumbs meant that he's hungry. And a cry while squirming around could only means dirty diapers.

Haneul learns things fast. Yixing 'experimented' on her, briefly holding a colourful you in front of her. She stretches out her hand to grab it and Yixing lets her. She briefly holds the object before letting it go.

 

6th month;

The two of them are healthy and have began eating solid foods and sleeping regularly now. Lesser midnight cries. They could recognise the eleven 'godfathers' by now.

Haneul, again being the 'experiment' for Yixing, had began babbling away words like 'umma' and 'appa'. Hanbyul could speak too. And his expression would differ from every 'godfather' he sees. Looking at Hanbyul's facial expressions, it would be easy to guess who would be his favourite god-father.

Both of them could sit up alone unsupported.

There was one night that Kyungsoo woke you up for no reason.

He was afraid because he left the babies to sleep lying on their backs, but when he went to check up on the babies, the babies were sleeping on their stomachs. You had to assure him that it was fine as told by the doctor.

The babies cried a few times when your friends came to visit like Victoria, Henry, Zhou Mi and Heechul. Their faces was new to them and they were scared. But after a few more visitations, they stopped crying and even let them carry them.

 

1st year;

A blink and your babies have passed the first year mark.

Kyungsoo would always tuck the two to bed. With you reading bed-time stories to the both of them, Kyungsoo would accompany you until the two had fallen asleep. Sometimes he would hum a song or two while patting them. When you were sure both of them had fallen asleep, you would close the book, putting them back on the shelf. Kissing the two of them goodnight (Kyungsoo kisses them too) and walks to your own bedroom.

You and Kyungsoo decided to enrol the both of them to a Nursery school.

 

4th year;

Sending your two precious kids off to Kindergarten. You bend down to Hanbyul's level. "Hanbyul-ah, remember what umma told you?" Young Hanbyul nodded his head. "Take care of Haneul, look out for each other." He says. You smiled. Kyungsoo bend down behind you and ruffled his hair, "That's my boy. Now take care of each other and go have fun. Umma and appa will fetch you when school ends." The twins nodded. Hanbyul held his sister's wrist and walked towards the entrance of the kindergarten.

 

7th year;

You're sending the both of them off to Primary School and damn, time really flies.

You're holding Haneul's hands while your husband held Hanbyul's. You were outside the house waiting for the school bus. Your twins weren't scared of school. In fact, they loved it. They didn't cling to you like how the other children did in kindergarten to their parents. Your kids were hyper and waiting for the school bus to arrive.

You gave the same piece of advice to Hanbyul again; to protect Haneul and look out for each other. And Hanbyul always nods his head.

 

~~~

You walked back home, hand in hand with Kyungsoo.

A frame on the shoe cabinet. "Happy Family." Was written on the frame. It was designed with glitter, crayons and markers. It was drawn by the twins during their art lesson in kindergarten. You smiled, stopping in front of the frame. Kyungsoo back-hugs you. "Yeah, this is my happy family."

----------------------------------

*Kai's Grabby Hands

Yes, this story is written for Kyungsoo. Which means... Yes! In Chapter 35, it's gonna by Sehun's story...

Who doesn't want to have a family with this squishy squishy baby?

Sehun: YAY! My turn!

And yeah, this is your adorable brother.

Anyway...

Read. Comment. Subscribe.

I love you!

And Zelo loves you too~

-junwoonie