Chapter 5

Look at Only Me

Your POV

You stepped off of the plane, yawning. Daehyun laughed.

"I'm gonna go stand with management so fans don't get the wrong idea," you mumbled. 

"Isn't that what we want?" He smirked, and you rolled your eyes. 

Daehyun had called you once he made it home that day that you'd argued with Dongho.. You were feeling upset, and Daehyun could hear it in your voice so there was really no point in denying it. That's when he'd asked you to come to Japan with him. B.A.P was promoting in Japan, and he said that it would give the two of you the perfect opportunity to get to know each other without any distractions. You agreed, muttering something about letting Dongho go, and when Daehyun asked about it, you refused to tell him. 

"You know you can tell me anything, right? I know we kinda just met, but you're an amazing girl, and I trust you, and I want you to be happy," Daehyun said. 

"I'll tell you some other time.. I don't feel like talking right now," you said weakly.

He didn't pressure you into saying anything, but he knew Dongho had something to do with it.

The amount of fans waiting at the airport wasn't that bad, which made it easy for the boys to get out to the cars quickly and off to the hotel. Daehyun had reserved a room for you separately, keeping in mind that if fans saw a girl coming out of one of B.A.P's rooms, a scandal would be quick to form. 

As you unpacked your things, you realized you hadn't yet turned your phone on, and so you did. 

9 missed calls & 4 new messages

What? You checked the missed calls. All of the boys from U-KISS had called you once, with the exception of Dongho who called an extra two times. Your messages were all from Dongho.

Where are you?

Are you home?

Mi-Na?? Seriously this isn't funny where are you? 

MI-NA. PLEASE ANSWER. 

You shook your head. You'd thought he was still mad at you... You were going to call him back, but you stopped. You went on this trip to clear your mind of Dongho so that when you came back, hopefully you'd no longer see him in a romantic light. You could finally just be best friends without repeatedly getting hurt because of unreciprocated feelings.

But you knew that you should at least call and let him know you were alright. He was still your best friend after all. 

"Mi-Na? Where are you? Why haven't you answered an-" Dongho started rambling as soon as he picked up the phone. 

"I'm in Japan," you said simply. You knew Dongho was trying to process what you'd just said. 

"..what?" A confused tone laced his voice. 

"I came to Japan with B.A.P.. They're promoting here for a month, and I thought it would be a good way to really get to know Daehyun," you explained.

"A- a month? But how... what?" 

"I just wanted to call you so you wouldn't worry anymore.. I'll see you in a month so be good without me," you added jokingly before hanging up. 

Dongho's POV

A month..? I sat there and blinked at my phone.

"What did she say? Is she ok?" Hoon asked. 

"She... She's in Japan... With Daehyun," I said flatly. I didn't feel comfortable with that. Especially after realizing my feelings for her, I didn't want to give Mi-Na the chance to fall in love with him and out of love with me. The hyungs were quiet when I looked up at them. I'd told them about Daehyun the day that I had argued with Mi-Na. 

How was I going to spend a month without Mi-Na? 

How was I going to spend a month knowing that she was with Daehyun??