Chapter 1

Look at Only Me

Your POV

"Please come with us! We have the rest of the day off after, and we can come back here to watch a movie!" Dongho pleaded. Living in the apartment down the hall from Dongho and the rest of U-KISS was fun. Except the days you got woken up early in the morning. Dongho always wanted you to come along with him for his schedule. You didn't mind spending time with him, but you hated getting up so early. You had opened your mouth to protest but he took your hand and dragged you out of the apartment anyway. 

"Yah! I'm in pijamas!" You pouted. He smiled cheekily and hugged you before letting you go back into the apartment to get ready. 

--------

Watching Dongho live his dream was incredible. He had to sacrifice so much, but he'd gotten so far. You sat in a seat out of the camera's view, clutching onto your coffee for dear life. Without it, you'd probably be asleep on the floor. 

"You boys are well-liked by the ladies. Are any of you dating anyone?" The MC asked. Looking down at the coffee, you pretended to be more interested in the warm liquid than the conversation. The mention of relationships made you uncomfortable. You loved Dongho so much, but had never told him. He was so busy and so focused on his career. You just didn't want to get in the way of that. As long as you could be there for him, you felt like it should be enough. 

"Yes." Dongho said amongst the sea of no's. Your head shot up, and I felt my heart break. Why did he never tell me? Dongho is my best friend. I don't understand-

"I'm just kidding," He did an aegyo pose, and laughed.

Oh.

He looked over at you for a second and flashed a smile. Smiling back, you tried to seem composed after the little mental incident you were about to have. You shook your head and got up to get more coffee. The manager of U-KISS was standing by the table of food and coffee, but he was talking with the group B.A.P. You blinked for a second before he noticed you and hauled you over to them for introductions. 

Each of them introduced themselves but the last introduction left you with a funny feeling. 

"Daehyun." He stated. "And you are?" He asked as he looked up from under his lashes. 

"I'm Park Mi-Na... Shin Dongho's best friend," You bit my lip and bowed. 

U-KISS's manager wrapped up his conversation with them as you got more coffee. B.A.P went back to their dressing room. 

Or so you'd thought. 

"Hey," Daehyun spoke from behind. You jumped, spilling some of the coffee on your shirt. 

"Ah!" You hissed, setting the cup down quickly. He started apologizing as you both grabbed napkins to wipe off your shirt. He beat you to it though, taking you by the waist with one hand, and cleaning up the coffee with the other. You froze. The continuous flow of apologies coming from his mouth stopped when he looked down at you, and saw you looking back at him. He let go of you quickly, and you stood there looking off to the side. 

"So," he cleared his throat. "Are you busy today? We just finished a photo shoot next door."

"Ah well--" You were going to tell him that you already had plans with Dongho, but just then a pair of arms wrapped around your shoulders.

"Mi-Na~," Dongho sang. "Are you ready to go?" 

Daehyun eyed the two of you before turning to write something down on a piece of paper. 

"Here," Daehyun took your hand, enclosing your fingers around the paper. "We'll make plans soon," He kissed the back of your hand and winked before letting go and walking away. 

______________________________________

Aaaand first chapter is done! Let me know what you guys think(: