Six: Lovely ending

Can i Love?

 

You were sleeping for about 3 days. Once in a while Sunggyu woke you up to eat, However you would fall asleep shortly after again. You slowly woke up. You yawned and stretched. You stood up and walked towards the kitchen. Sunggyu was sitting there, waiting till his food was ready. He was surprised to see you. "Jina?" He asked. "Sunggyu-ah.." You said soft, "Pegopayo.." You said. Sunggyu smiled, "I will make food ready for you! Are you feeling better?" He asked. You nodded. "Good.." He smiled at you. The food was ready and he filled a plate for you and him. The two of you ate peaceful. You enjoyed the meal he made for you. He really was a good cook. As you finished the food you looked at him. "Tomorrow we have a performance again… Do you think you can do it?" He looked at you. You nodded. "Ofcourse! If Sunggyu-ah takes care of me like this, I would be totally fine again~" You said soft. Sunggyu smiled at you, "Say.. Jina.." Sunggyu started slow. You looked at him. "Will you.. Will you date me?" He asked. You looked at him, "Date?" You asked. "Yea, If it goes good we maybe.. you know.. can start a relationship?" He said soft and shy. You smiled and nodded, "Sunggyu-Oppa. Let's date!" You said soft but smiling. He looked at you and smiled bright. 

 

After a week you two had a few dates. The two of you had a lot of fun, and also a lot of performances, Even though the dates were short, You've been days together, beside the dates. The two of you really started to love each other. Today was the last day of the full week. The two of you had a interview today and that's it, Sunggyu told you he had a small surprise after it. The day passed quickly and the two of you went on the date. He took you to the beach and after a long beach walk, the two of you ended up looking at the sunset. "Wua! it's so pretty!" You said cheerful. As the sun slowly fell down, he took your head and looked into your eyes. He kissed you. It was a warm and good kiss. He broke it and looked into your eyes again, "Jina… I had the time of my life, the last days.. And i really .. love you. So i was wondering.. Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked, while staring deep into your eyes. You smiled and nodded, "I want nothing more.. just you!" You kissed him, He kissed back. And so a long and deep relationship started.


- A short small chapter!  However, The story was longer than i remembered :D So instead of 3 ... it's 6 chapters WHOOPPS!! Anyways Hope you enjoyed this story :D Be free to comment <3