Four: Hara

Can i Love?

 

It's been 4 days after the MV and today was the first showcase. You woke up, and was quite nervous. You looked out the window, and saw it was snowing. You've been calling with Chunji and also with Woohyun. Sunggyu did comfort you a lot. "Jina, Let's go.. We have to get to our make up Noona's!" Sunggyu said. You nodded and went with him. After a long ride in the managers car you arrived. Sunggyu and you had to rush in. A lot of infinite fans were already over there. The manager and Sunggyu were walking in front of you with their hands in front of you, while creepy fans kept making videos and photo's of you. Hours flew by as your looks were made perfect. You looked like a total different person after the make over. Sunggyu looked at you with big eyes. "You.. you look great" He slightly smiled. You smiled at him, "You look awesome too!" You smiled. "Ah, Do we still have time?" You asked. Sunggyu nodded, 30 minutes.. then our performance will be." "I'll be right back, I'll be going to the toilet!" You said as you ran away. You were searching for the toilet. "Gosh, i should've asked where the toilet is.." You said to yourself as you searched around. You weren't paying much attention to your surroundings, as you searched for the toilet.  you were about to turn around a corner. Suddenly a boy ran into you, You fell and he fell on top of you. "Eek! … ouch.." You said as you were lying on the floor. "A-ack! I'm sorry!! I have to go! Ah!!…" He quickly took something from his pocket. "I'm sorry! Call me after the music bank!! i will make it up to you!" He threw the visit card at you, stood up and ran away. You looked at him as he ran away. "What kind of manners are that? .." You said as you took the card and checked it out. "Yoseob.. Main vocal." You looked at the phone number. You shrugged and putted the card in your pocket. As you stood up you found the toilet. "Finally!" You said happy. 

 

"We have 10 minutes left! Where is she taking this long?!" The manager stressed. "Don't worry, She'll be here on time." Sunggyu said without worries. You ran towards them. "I'm sorry!" You said. "Why did you take so long?" Sunggyu asked smiling. "Ah, i couldn't find the way! Someone also bumped into be, making me fall.. But i found it after all!" You said apologizing. Sunggyu fixed your hair a bit. "Are you hurt?" He asked. You shook your head and smiled. You looked at the stage. You saw 5 boys walk away from it. Your eyes fell on the last one, It was the boy that almost ran over you. You were about to walk towards them when Sunggyu grabbed your hand, "We have to go on stage now!" You looked at him, "Ah.. Okay.." You looked at the boy as you walked towards the stairs. The MC started introducing your performance. You and Sunggyu prepared to begin the dance and song. "Listen to the newest artist! She's doing a duet with Infinite's Sunggyu!!" The MC said, "Listen to Jina's and Sunggyu's Babo!" The crowd started to cheer and the song started playing. The two of you started singing and dancing. The crowd listened and cheered on the two of you. As the performance finished the two of you both smiled and bowed. It was a great feeling standing there. The two of you left the stage. Backstage the two of you hugged. "You did great, Jina!" Sunggyu said sweet. "Thanks! You were awesome too" You smiled. "Sunggyu-ah.." You heard a girls voice. The two of you looked at the place where the sound was coming from. You saw a girl standing, However you didn't recognize her. "Nice duet, Is this your girlfriend?" She looked at you disapprovingly. You remained quiet. "What does that concern you, Hara?" He asked. You shook at the name, Ofcourse! Now you recognized her. This is Hara… Sunggyu's ex girlfriend.. You thought to yourself. "Oh nothing, I just think her voice doesn't really fit the song well.. I think i could've done it better." She said mean. You was still kinda lost in your thoughts, so didn't really listened to her. "Ah. well that's too bad, Because obviously, This girl did an amazing job! And unlike you, the crowd did like it." Sunggyu said. Suddenly Junhyung appeared behind her. His arms went around her waist. The other beast members joined too. "What's wrong honey?" Junhyung asked Hara. "Oh nothing, Just congratulating Sunggyu on his first Duet, It's a loss it has to be with a talentless nuisance." She smiled at him. You looked at the other boys when you saw Yoseob, "Ah!! You're the one that almost ran me over!!" You said quiet loud. Yoseob looked at you, "AAH! You're that girl!! Wait, You're a rookie?!" He asked. "Well, Kinda.. i guess.." You said soft. "I'm sorry! i didn't meant to bump into you, However i forgot my important good luck charm and had to hurry because we had to go on stage, So i had to run!" He apologized. Junhyung got called by a producer and left. Sunggyu looked at Yoseob as he remained quiet. "I will make it up to you! i promise!" He said while smiling apologizing. "ah, no problem. You just startled me!" You smiled sweet. Yoseob took your hand and pulled you to a more quiet place and asked your number to make it up. You gave it to him. "I will call you soon, Okay?" He said. You nodded, "Okay, If you really wanna make it up that bad." You smiled. "ah.. is she falling for Yoseobie? He's far more handsome tho.." Hara smiled while glaring at Sunggyu. Sunggyu looked at you and Yoseob. The words from Sungjong echoed through his head; " If you like her, don't let her slip away because of the past.." … You and Yoseob came back to the group. Sunggyu looked at you. You smiled at him, However as soon as you noticed something was wrong with him you asked; "Are you okay, Sunggyu ah?" He looked away, ".. ofcourse.." He said soft. "You look a bit off, Let's get something to drink" You said as you bowed to Beast and Hara. You took his hand and pulled him along. 

 

Hara looked at you slightly pissed off. "What's wrong Hara?" Hyunseung asked. "I was offending that girl, however, she did not even seem to bother it! What a ! she's so full of herself!" Hara scolded. "She's not full of herself.. instead, She's a nice person! I like her." Yoseob smiled. Hara walked away angrily. "Wow.. she really hates that girl.." Dongwoon said. "Ofcourse, The girl is getting along with her ex. She never wanted Sunggyu to be happy.. That's why she started dating Junhyung without telling Sunggyu.. She wanted to break him from the very first start." Hyunseung said. "That's why he dislikes BEAST.. not because of us, but because of Hara.." Dongwoon said. 

 

You pulled Sunggyu to a table and sat down next to him. You grabbed a bottle of water and poured some for him. "Here, Drink this." You smiled sweet. Sunggyu looked at you, "What did the two of you do?" You looked back, "Ah, He really wanted to make it up to me, So we exchanged phone numbers." You smiled. ".. please don't fall for him.." Sunggyu said looking away. "What?" You asked slightly not understanding him. He suddenly hugged you, You hugged back. "Say.. Sunggyu, That was your ex right?" You asked. He looked at you, ".. How do you know?" "Ah.. Hoya, Woohyun and Sungjong told me .. they told me everything." You looked at him. He only looked at you. You just looked back. Suddenly some producers called everyone together. Sunggyu stood up, "Let's go.." He said. "Where are we going?" You asked. "This is the part that everyone has to go on stage, they're gonna choose a winner from this week." Sunggyu smiled at your cluelessness. You stood up and smiled at him, "Don't be sad! You're not missing out on her.. She's not worth someone as great as you! You deserve much better!" You smiled to him. He surprisingly looked at you. He smiled and hugged you. You hugged back, smiling. "IT'S GONNA START NOW!" the producer yelled. "Ah! We have to be quick!" Sunggyu let go of you and pulled you along to the stage. The stage was literally packed, so many artists were standing on it.  You looked at the crowd and smiled. Sunggyu looked at you and smiled even more. Yoseob noticed that Hara was glaring at you and Sunggyu. After the stage, you and Sunggyu went to your change room. The two of you changed clothes and you washed all the make up off your face. So did Sunggyu. The two of you starting packing your stuff and walked out. "The manager will pick us up from here." Sunggyu said. You nodded. Not long after the manager came. The three of you walked towards the car. You were about to enter when you suddenly noticed, "Ah! My mobile. I must've left it behind!" You said. "I will call it, If you go back inside to look there.." Sunggyu said. You nodded and run back to the room. Sunggyu called you. You ran towards the change room. As you ran inside, You saw Hara with your mobile. You looked at her. "Hara? what are you doing with my mobile?" You asked a bit surprised. "Oh, Nothing, Just wanted to see you one on one." She said smiling. You walked towards your mobile and wanted to take it, However Hara prevented you from getting it. "So, You were ignoring me before, right?" She asked you. "I did?" You thought back, "Ah, No it wasn't really ignoring! i just lost my thoughts! They wandered off." You said rather apologizing. "Yea, Nice try.." She said as she stood up. "Luckily we have a cure for people like you!" She said. "A cure?" You asked a bit worried. She smirked as she grabbed your hair, "Ack!" You said in pain. She pulled you to the douche cabin. She opened ice cold water and held it on you, while holding you down. You screamed and tried to break free. She kept pulling your hair, "Not so ignoring now, Are you?!" You kept screaming. Yoseob and Junhyung entered the room as they heard someone scream. As they walked to the douche cabin, They saw the two of you like that. "Ah! Junhyung!!" Hara said, acting all cute, "This new girl! I wanted to congratulate her, but she suddenly attacked me!" She said.  Junhyung hugged her, "Did she really do that?" He looked quite mad at your direction. You were sitting in the douche cabin, The water was still aiming at you somehow. You panted slightly. Yoseob looked at Hara, "Then how come she's the one all wet?" He asked. "I overpowered her and used the water to let her regain senses! i was so scared!!" Hara acted. Yoseob walked towards you, "are you okay?" He asked while he stopped the water. You slowly wiped your hair out of your face. "Is it true?" He asked caring. You shook your head and looked down. Your mobile was lying next to you, soaking wet. "She stole my phone.." You took it and looked at it with a sad expression. Yoseob helped you stand up and got you out of the douche cabin. "You! Never try to hurt my Hara ever again! If you do so, I will hurt you just as much!" Junhyung yelled at you. Junhyung and Hara left. "Don't mind him.. " Yoseob said to you, "Do you have anyone i can call for you?" You looked at your mobile, It was broken due to the water. "I can't look them up.. i don't know their numbers." You said soft. "Are they waiting for the building?" He asked. You nodded. "I'll get them!" Yoseob smiled as he stood up. You grabbed his hand, "Don't leave me! … What .. what if they come back?" You looked a little bit frightened. He saw you didn't lie. "I will call my manager to get them here." He smiled. He did as he said. He walked to a closet and took a towel out of it. He wrapped you in it. "I'm sorry about my friends reaction.. You know.. Ever since he has Hara, He changed a lot.. He chooses her will over his own friends will. He just doesn't seem to see the things happening and always believes Hara." Yoseob apologized to you. "Don't apologize.. You weren't at wrong.. It was Hara who's been wrong." You said while softly smiling. Yoseob took a brush and brushed the tangles out of your hair. He sat down again and looked at you. Sunggyu entered the room, "Jina! Are you all right?!" He asked worried. You looked at him and slightly smiled, "Sunggyu-ah.. I found my mobile.." You showed your broken phone. "Who did this to you?" He asked angrily. "It was Hara.." Yoseob said. Sunggyu looked at him. "Hara just hates to see the people she left being happy, So when she saw you so happy with Jina around.. " Yoseob started, "Jina definitely makes you look happier, Hara makes sure she crushes everything that will make you happy, Even if it means crushing Jina…" You looked at Yoseob, "Does she really hate me that much?" You said slightly worried. "It's not that she hates you, She just hates it that you can make me smile.." Sunggyu said, looking at you with a sad expression. Yoseob nodded. ".. Thanks for taking care of her, Yoseob-ah.. You.. You're not as bad as i thought you was.." Sunggyu apologized. Yoseob smiled, "It's okay.. I understand why you might dislike us.. Just know that, When it all happened.. we didn't knew either.." Sunggyu smiled slightly as he helped you up. "Ah, wait.. Sunggyu.. Can i get your number? Jina's phone broke and i still have to make it up to her.. if you don't mind ofcourse.." Sunggyu gave his number and left. You slightly waved at him while giving him a smile. He smiled back and left as well. Sunggyu held his arm around you. The two of you quickly jumped in the van. "What happened exactly?" Sunggyu asked. "I went back and found Hara with my phone.. she didn't wanted to give it back and pushed me in the douche cabin, She putted the ice cold water on my head while holding my hair.. I screamed and Her boyfriend and Yoseob heard so they came in. She lied, Her boyfriend believed her however, Yoseob didn't and he helped me up. I got scolded by her boyfriend and they left, Yoseob stayed to help me out, and thats when you came.." You explained. Sunggyu hugged you. "I'm sorry, You had to go through this because of me.." He apologized. You shook your head, "It's not your wrong. Please stop apologizing.. Let's try to forget what happened." You smiled slightly. He looked at you. 'If she just knew how i feel..'