One: Concert craze

Can i Love?

 

Your best friend Chunji finally got you far enough. It wasn't like you didn't like them, It just wasn't your style. "Oh my gosh!  i'm so excited! I'm finally gonna see them! Finally i'm gonna see C-Real!" Chunji yelled happy. Man he sure looked like a fangirl. You sighed softly. "Come on! it's gonna be fun, Jina!" He said while putting his arm around your neck. "I heard there was a special guest too! And we're in the front row so they might notice us!" He squealed. "It might be their label mates.. soul.. Soulstar or something?" You said doubting if you got the name right. "Just the thought of seeing Ann J from close up.." He said while totally getting lost in his mind. You sighed as the crowd leaded you towards your places. "Ah here it is!" He said as he looked at the podium.

 

 The two of you waited patiently till the concerts started. After a while the concert started. You were just sitting there as C-real did their jobs; Making Chunji go Crazeh!! As half of the concert went by, it was the special guests turn. You looked at the podium, quite bored. A boy walked on the stairs. The crowd was screaming. The lights kinda blinded you, You couldn't see it very well. "For this special performance, We need someone from the crowd! And Sunggyu here is gonna choose that person!" Chemi yelled. The girls went crazy and jumped around, trying to grab his attention. He was standing right infront of you. He looked around as his eyes fell on you. He reached his hand out to you. You looked at him, clueless. Chunji pushed you towards him, Making you almost fall, Grabbing his hand. He pulled you on the stage. He smiled at you. You softly smiled back, Not knowing what to do. You looked at Chunji, He was screaming like crazy. Sunggyu pulled you towards the girls. "What's your name?" Effie asked smiling cutely. "Ah.. Jina.. imnida." You said quite overwhelmed. "Jina! What a cute name!" Redee said cheerful. You looked at the crowd. The crowd was getting quieter. You smiled slightly. "Jina, Can you sing?" Ann J asked. You shook your head quick. "SHE'S LYING!!!!" Chunji Yelled. "Chunji!!" You yelled back at him looking at him as you were gonna kill him. He sticked his tongue out. "Don't be embarrassed." Sunggyu smiled softly at you. You looked at him, You finally got the chance to get a better look at him. Damn he looked cute somehow. You quickly looked away. "Neh! Wouldn't it be fun.. Instead of Sunggyu singing a song FOR her, Let them sing together!" Chemi said again. "Let's first hear her voice!" Lenny yelled. All the girls agreed on that. One of them gave you a microphone. You looked at it. "Come on. Show us your skills girl!" Chemi said again. You took a deep breath and started singing a small part of Lee Hi's Rose. As you stopped C-real and Sunggyu looked at you with big eyes. "… You're amazing!!!" Ann J yelled. The crowd went crazy.. For you this time! "You HAVE to do a duet with Sunggyu!" Effie laughed. A director walked towards C-real whispered something and took you and Sunggyu with him. "So.. While they're preparing their duet, We will sing, 'Sorry But I' for you!" Redee told everyone. They started to sing.

 

The director pulled you backstage, Together with Sunggyu. You didn't quite know how to react. "Okay, Which Duets do you know?" The director asked you. "ah .. uh… I know Babo from Juniel and Yonghwa?" You said softly. "Do you know that one, Sunggyu?" The director looked at Sunggyu as he nodded. "Then .. Let's do that one." Sunggyu looked at you.   You looked back at him. "I.. I've never sung on stage! what if i make a mistake?" You slightly panicked. "don't  worry! You'll be all right.. I believe you!" He smiled at you. The song ended, The girls left the stage. "Come.." Sunggyu said as he slowly stepped forward. You slowly followed, The director pushed you on the stage, Making you fall again. Sunggyu caught you, causing the crowd to yell. Sunggyu pulled you towards the microphones, The girls already placed them right, making the two of you face each other. He looked at you. You looked back. The music started. Sunggyu started singing. As your part came up, you started to sing. You looked at Sunggyu and closed your eyes. Suddenly all your worries disappeared and you were completely relaxed. The two of you made an awesome performance. As the song ended, the whole crowd yelled and went crazy. They even threw little stuffed animals which were meant for C-real to you and Sunggyu. He smiled at you. You smiled back. The two of you bowed and Sunggyu took you back Backstage. You looked at Chunji, He just hold his 2 thumbs up, Knowing you would be alright. "This went great!! You should record this song!" The director yelled in enthusiasm. Sunggyu smiled, "We'll be refreshing ourselves for a moment!" He said as he took you to the changing room. He gave you a slightly wet towel. "Here you go~" He smiled as he wiped his face wit his own towel. "Can i ask you.." You started as he looked at you. "Why.. why did you choose me?" You looked at him. He smiled. "You looked so bored.. I just wanted to make you smile. By the way didn't you like the concert? i mean.. You came here for C-real right?" He looked back. You shook your head, "No.. My best friend pulled me along, i don't dislike C-real, not at all. It's just.. It's not my style." You smiled. Sunggyu smiled, "While i'm glad you did come.." There was a slightly awkward silence between the two of you. You softly wiped your face with the towel. Sunggyu looked at you as you did so. He slightly smiled. Suddenly the director entered the changing room. "Sunggyu-ah!" He saw you and Sunggyu. "The two of you.. Please make a duet.. Please cover the song!" Sunggyu looked at him, "Don't ask me.. I'm willing to make it.." He turned his head towards you. You looked to him and the manager. "W-what?" You asked. The manager kneeled right in front of you, "Ple--" He stopped and pulled Sunggyu next to him, "Please do this!" the manager yelled while pushing Sunggyu's head down. "Say something!" the manager whispered to Sunggyu. "A-ah.. sorry.. PLEASE DO SO!" Sunggyu said to you. You looked at them, "Please don't.. don't bow.. " You said slightly awkward. "Please!" The manager said. "Okay! okay.. i will record it.. Just stop bowing like that.." You said, while looking away. "Really?" Sunggyu asked as he looked up to you while still sitting in front of you. You nodded.  He smiled and stood up. The manager immediately got special forms for you to fill in. "If it becomes a success.. You might become an artist." he even said. You slowly filled everything in. Sunggyu looked at the manager and smiled. Afterwards you got the managers and Sunggyu's visit card. You gave them your number and said goodbye. You went back to your seat next to Chunji to enjoy the last part of the concert. "Why did it take so long?" He asked you. You looked at him, "I'm gonna record a duet.." He shook and immediately hugged you, "Congrats!!" He yelled. You looked at the ground, "Thanks.. i guess.." You said slightly smiling. After the concert the two of you went home and you fell asleep.