Five: Sick

Can i Love?

 

You were lying in bed. You were slightly sick, due to the cold water. It wasn't too warm yesterday, you caught a flu. You were lying in bed and tried to sleep a bit more. Sunggyu entered. "Are you okay?" He asked worried. You didn't react. He sat down next to you, while running his hand through your hair. "I'll make you some stew." He said sweet. You smiled, but as sudden as the smile came it disappeared as well. He walked to the kitchen and started preparing the stew. His phone rang. He took it; "Yoboseyo?" "ah- Sunggyu~ I was wondering, How is Jina? Is she feeling better yet?" Yoseob asked. "Ah.. she actually caught a cold.. She's lying on bed now, I'm about to prepare some stew for her.." Sunggyu explained. "Ah, Shall i get by this afternoon?" He asked, "If you want, I'm okay with it.." Sunggyu said. "Okay, I'll be there at 3 o clock, okay? I'll ask for you on the reception." "Yes. See you then." Sunggyu hung up. He continued the stew. You woke up. your fever was slightly cooled down. You stood up and walked slowly to the kitchen. Sunggyu noticed you, "Jina? Are you okay?" he asked. You just nodded. You sat down at the table, "I'm fine.." You smiled. "Ah, Yoseob will come by around 4 o clock today.." He said suddenly a lot cooler. You looked at him and right after you turned your head to the clock. "Thats within half an hour.." You said. "I think you have to go downstairs for him, these areas are actually restricted for other company's artists because Woollim want to prevent other companies stealing our ideas.." Sunggyu said cold. "Okay.. I'll take a quick shower, I think your stew might be done by then." You smiled. You went to the shower and showered quickly. You putted on some baggy clothes and brushed your hair a bit. You walked towards the kitchen again. Sunggyu placed two plates with his stew on the table. The two of you sat down and started eating. "Woa! Sunggyu! This stew, It's the most delicious stew i've ever tried!" You said happy. He smiled slightly at you, "Thanks.." he said while he continued eating. After the two of you finished you putted on some shoes and went downstairs for Yoseob. 

 

As soon as he saw you he smiled. You smiled back. "Hiiya" You said soft. "Hey, Sunggyu told me you were sick, Are you okay?" He asked nice. You nodded, "It's just a small fever, Let's drink some coffee~" You said as the two of you walked to the Woollim cafeteria. You both ordered coffee and started talking a bit. The two of you could get along pretty well. After 2 hours Yoseob had to go again. "I liked this, we should do this more often~" Yoseob said nice. You nodded, "I feel slightly better now~ Thanks" You smiled. "So, We're friends now, Right?" He asked. You nodded, "Okay, New friend~" He hugged you as you said that and left. You waved and went back to the room. You walked into the kitchen. "Hi, I'm back." You said smiling. "Welcome back.." Sunggyu said soft, He didn't seemed really interested. "Are you okay?" You asked. "Ofcourse i am, It's not like i care much.." He said. "Care much about what?" He acted kinda strange, You felt awkward. "About you, what you're doing and stuff.." He said coldly, not giving you any look. "… Yah.. Are you jealous?" You asked a bit upset. He shrugged, "ofcourse not, It's your life after all.." He said while staring at his laptop. "What do you mean?" You asked. "As i say. Do what you want, I don't care about you! You're not worth my time.." That hurts you. You looked at him. "Okay, Fine! What you want!" You took a bag and threw some stuff in it and walked to the door, "Where are you going?" He asked looking at you. "Why do you even care? I'm not worth your time after all!" You slammed the door and left the building. It was snowing quite heavy. You started wandering around, Your fever quietly raised again. 

 

Sunggyu was busy on his laptop around 3 hours.. He kept looking at the time and wondered when you would come back. When it became 30 past 9 he stood up, "I'll check up on her.." He went to the lobby but didn't saw you, The cafeteria was already closed. He walked to the reception. "Excuse me, Have you seen Jina?" Sunggyu asked the man behind the bar. "Ah, I think she went outside around 6 o clock.." He smiled. "She went outside?!" He asked as he turned around, Looking out the window. The snow became even heavier it was almost like a snow storm. He ran towards his room took his winter jacket and ran outside. He tried to call you; "This number is not i---" He hung up. "Dang it!" He said, worrying a lot more now. He called Yoseob, "Hey, Is Jina over at your dorm?" He asked hurried. "No, She's not here, I'm sorry. what happened?" Yoseob asked. "We got in a small kind of.. fight.. and she ran off in the snow storm, However.. She's still sick!" Sunggyu said worried. ".. I'll come out too and search for her!" Yoseob said. Sunggyu thanked him and called Chunji and Woohyun. And so they all joined the search. They kept in touch through text messages. 

 

Sunggyu walked into the park. "Jina!!" He screamed. He saw someone sitting on one of the benches, It was you, Covered in a small layer of snow, You were freezing. He ran towards you, "Jina!" He yelled. "Are you okay?" He grabbed your shoulders. He wiped the show away and touched your hand. He shook because it was ice cold. "Jina! Why did you run to here?" He asked worried. "Please go away.." you whispered. "What?" He asked. "Go away.. I'm not worth your time.." You said slightly louder. "Stop it! You can't do this to yourself, Or to me!" Sunggyu said to you, "I might have said that, But people say bad things when they're mad!" Your eyes slowly closed. "Wake up! don't fall asleep!" He said to you. You opened your eyes slightly. "If you didn't meant it.. why did you say it?" You said weakly. "It's because i'm a fool! I'm the biggest fool ever! Because i'm Jealous! Because i can't properly confess to you! The past hurt me and i've never been able to let it go. Jina! Saranghaeyo!!" He said loudly. You looked at him, "You.. love me?" He nodded. You smiled slightly as your eyes closed. Woohyun has seen everything. He smiled. "Jina! No!! Wake up!!" Suggyu lifted you up. Woohyun noticed and ran towards you and Sunggyu. "Sunggyu!! Is she okay?" Woohyun asked. He shook his head. "Hold her for a moment!" Sunggyu said as he gave you to Woohyun. Sunggyu putted his jacket off and laid it down over you. Woohyun gave you back to him. "I will let the others know while we hurry back home!" Sunggyu nodded and they started moving back as fast as possible. Woohyun texted the others. They went back home and waited for more information. Woohyun and Sunggyu ran up to the room and laid you down on the bed. "We have to warm her up!" Sunggyu said. "What about a warm shower?" Woohyun asked. "No, If we do that, She might get a heart attack.. She's almost freezing!" Sunggyu explained. "Body warmth might work the best for now!" He quickly undressed you till your underwear. "Ah.. is it okay to.." Woohyun asked slightly awkward. "If she keeps it on.. It's wet, it won't work.." He said as he undressed himself. He laid down next to you and pulled the blanket over you. "Come on, help me out on the other side!" Sunggyu said. "Ah ofcourse" He did the same. the two of them slowly warmed you up. "She's getting warmer.." Sunggyu said smiling a bit, "Oh god thanks.." He sighed. "Sunggyu.." Woohyun said soft. "What's up?" Sunggyu asked. "I heard everything you said to her.. You've confessed right?" He smiled. "Well.. kinda.. but i haven't got a proper answer yet.." He said soft. "But at least you confessed." Woohyun smiled. Sunggyu looked at you. Without words they stayed like that for a few hours. You softly opened your eyes. Sunggyu noticed first, "Jina? .. Are you awake?" He asked. You wanted to say something, however due to the cold you lost your voice. Sunggyu smiled at you. "Do you wanna take a warm shower?" He asked. You nodded. "Okay, Hold on to Woohyun, I'll prepare the shower." Sunggyu walked away. You slightly clung onto Woohyun. Woohyun was sleeping. Not long after Sunggyu came back. He helped you up and helped you to his room. However, You could not stand alone yet, You were still a bit weak. Sunggyu took off your bra and while you were sitting on his bed. He took off his own boxers too and helped you into the shower.The two of you took a long and nice shower. Sunggyu took care of you and laid you in his bed. He told Woohyun about it. Woohyun nodded and slept that night in your bed. Sunggyu laid down next to you. You looked at him. He looked at you, "Do.. Do you remember what i said last night?" Sunggyu asked. You nodded and smiled at him. ".. Well.. this might not be the time.. but … Do you like me back? .. as in the way i like you?" He asked quiet shy. You nodded. "You do?" He looked with his eyes twinkling. You smiled and nodded once again. He smiled super happy and hugged you. You hugged back. He looked at you. "Let's sleep for now.." You nodded and the two of you fell asleep, You lying in his arms.