Chasing One

The Grand Chase
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

I connected this chappie to the teaser so that it won't be confusing. Enjoy~~ ;)

 

 

 

 

(Ryeowook's Pov)

 

"Holy tony moly!" My best friend squealed as I told him what happened yesterday and why my face was so red. Now I guess he understands why.

"And what was your reaction? Did he finally get your oh so sweet yes?" He continued to asked. Though my best friend, Eunhyuk, is straight, he still acts like a fanboy towards how Kyuhyun court me every day.

I didn't say anything as I played with my lunch, bowing down to avoid his 'What the yuck?' look.

"I know this reaction! Why the hell did you turn him down again! You definitely need some glasses, mister, because you can't see how Kyuhyun deserves you so much!" I watched him munch his own meal and gave a 'Remember my words' stare.

"This time he asked me if I can be his future wife..." I stated and Eunhyuk choked on his drink. He shot me with his eyes asking 'Seriously?!' and I nodded with a faint smile.

“What did you say?! What did you reply?” He suddenly put down his drink and disgustingly had rice blow out from his mouth from too much excitement. I don’t even know what’s he’s excited about.

“I... I said nothing...” I bowed my head again, feeling my cheeks burn and my heart went stupid. I don’t even know if I deserve this kind of courting from Kyuhyun. I don’t know what made him do all this. I’m not that handsome; I am neither that kind nor smart. He was like an idol that fell in love with a fan type of scenario that is too impossible to process and think about.

“What?! Why?” Eunhyuk hyung searched for my eyes to look back at his. I don’t want to look at him with my face as red as this! Just remembering how tight he embraced me makes me lose my mind.

“I just don’t think that I deserve him! I mean I am not that handsome or smart... How can he like me? And besides, his feelings might be infatuation or something.”

“Are you joking with me, Wookie? You are like the number one sweetie pie in school! Why on earth would you think that you’re not that handsome?” He hit my head with his chopsticks then smiled from ear to ear. By that time I really don’t know why he’s grinning like that, but when someone called my name I realized why.

“Wookie-ah!” That voice made my head into chaos, spinning my thoughts and emotions all around my brain. I even froze at my seat, debating on how to greet him, or if my hair looks fine, if I don’t have dirt on my face and jeez... He really turned my head insane.

“K-Kyu?” I looked behind and saw him walking slowly towards our table. He had a smile that widened my eyes. I can absolutely see sparks in them. I went on scanning his whole body but then I am more surprised to see his hands and arms occupied by the cutest thing I have ever seen.

“This is HyunWook.” Kyuhyun spoke as he raised a fluffy, white baby husky to me. It was the one he supposed to give me in the music room but he ran away.

"I heard him barking outside my house last night and took him in so that I can give HyunWook to you again." Kyu continued while playing with the puppy's fur and smiling as he glances at me from time to time. God, it was so cute of him. It's been almost two months of him courting me and day by day I think I am having quicker heart beats.

"But didn't he run away from the music room? How did he find your house?" I asked while Kyu gave HyunWook to me. I have no idea if I really should follow the name 'HyunWook' since it’s a mixture of our names but heck it sounded cute and it suits this cutie little puppy. I wanted one since I was a kid but my hyung, Kangin, is surprisingly allergic to dogs. Such a manly guy yet finds his weakness towards this cute specie.

 

I might get a sick Kangin tonight at home.

 

"I don't know too." Kyuhyun let out a chuckle. I was lost into it. I didn't even realize that I am staring at him until my best friend faked a cough.

"Ahem... Well I think you should be taking that drooling puppy away from my lunch. HyunWook had set his sight on my property." The usual Eunhyuk had showed his possessive side towards his food. Well, I better thank him later for bringing me back to reality.

"Sorry..." I let out a nervous laugh. I can feel Kyuhyun's gaze on me and I pretended to play with my new baby doggy.

I turned my sight on him and caught him looking at my eyes, directly at them. Then he smiled at me as he realized that I am now looking at him too. Tell me, how am I supposed to hide all of the fireworks that exploded in my chest?!

"Thanks for giving HyunWook to me, Kyu. I really like him." I tried my best to look calm smiled at him sweetly, which I never thought I could do. "Thank you so much." I giggled afterwards after feeling HyunWook snuggling on my arms. He looked so cute, like the person standing next to me. His white fur was so soft and his eyes were huge with the color of brown in them. His nose was slightly wet and shiny with his tongue out from his mouth. I feel like I'm back in childhood again after examining HyunWook. I'm so thankful to Kyuhyun for giving him to me.

"You're very welcome, Wookie. I just wish that you would say you really like me and not to a puppy soon." I heard Eunhyuk choke on his food for the second time and started coughing hard, while I was just stunned and speechless at Kyuhyun's sentence. H-How am I supposed to reply on that?

Saving me from this moment, the school bell rang.

"Well, I have to go now. Bye Wookie. See you later!" Kyuhyun said after patting Eunhyuk's back from too much coughing.

"Oh okay then. Bye!" I waved back at him as I watched his footsteps heading towards the stairs, going to his next class.

Wait a minute... What does he mean about 'see you later'? I'm going home already because I had my classes ended. And he knows that.

Mr. Show offare you planning something again?

 

 

***

 

 

            I waved temporary goodbyes to my best friend. He still has classes until 7:30 pm so I have no choice but to walk home by myself. Every time we share the same time of dismissal, Eunhyuk will company me to my home s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter