Teaser

The Grand Chase
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Ryeowook had a huge frown all over his face as he moved the dry leaves with his broom.  Who would want to sweep dry leaves during fall season? It was like sweeping with the fan , leaves continued to fall from the trees. Ryeowook finds his effort a waste. Especially now that he have to clean the whole school garden. And their school is one of a heck HUGE academy. It was the SM Academy where all of the students are smart and talented, and is also famous school in whole South Korea. Shisus, Ryeowook swore he wouldn't touch any broom for the whole week after this.

It was a punishment. A punishment for something he didn't really do. Because Mr. Show off caused the music room to break down and the teachers thought that it was the poor sweetheart Ryeowook. Well both parties are to blame but mostly to that Mr. Show off. But like what is mentioned, both sides had their mistake. Ryeowook's suitor just wanted to give him a dog he wished for in a wrong place that it ran all over the music room and trashed everything.

Ryeowook is just a son from an average family. That's what he'll say. But his life status is more of a higher one. He can go to any countries he want with just one snap of a hand to his father, but he wasn't that spoiled. He wanted to use his own money that he saved for himself.

"Aish!" Ryeowook threw his broom with lots of frustration and hugged his knees as he watched more of the things he should be sweeping falling out from a tree. He had a cute pout on his face while remembering why this happened. He can remember staying in the music room, staring at all the mess as his suitor chased the dog outside. Then unluckily the professor found only him in the crime scene. That suitor did try to take the punishment off of his shoes, though Mr. Park is too strict. Many of Ryeowook's fans tried to cover for him too from the incident. Yes, Ryeowook is famous around the school. He is really admired and loved of the whole student body.

The frowning man had no other choice but to pick up his sweeping material and begin the cleaning again. He spent hours of cleaning focusing on the grass and piled up the leaves before heading to another spot to clean.

 

"Oh holy nuts! My leaves!" Ryeowook's eyes widened when he saw the leaves he piled up scattered all over the ground again when he turned his back to look at his finished work. He felt like falling to his knees from exhaustion and lots of anger rise to whoever did it. He had died from sweeping and sweeping! Then Ryeowook looked around to search for the culprit.

"Wookie cutie patootie!" The campus sweetheart didn't have time to recognize who was the one who called the nickname which his parents called him when he was still a baby, and turned around just to give this someone a smack on the face.

"WHY ON EARTH DID YOU—" Ryeowook was furious but then he saw a handsome man, grinning with his teeth showing off. Perfect teeth for the matter if fact. It was white and perfectly aligned. His lips were in a curve that Ryeowook find himself staring over. His eyes were shining with sparks that the other couldn't describe. It looked so fantastic. Like a force f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter