Chasing Four

The Grand Chase
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

(Ryeowook’s Pov)

 

"Holy bananas!" I exclaimed, startled when few papers fell when I opened my locker.

"Wow, Wookie its raining love letters again?" Choi Siwon, a sunbae of mine, witnessed the papers that filled the space of my locker, some even fell. Though Siwon hyung gets twice the number of these letters every day, he's really humble for a popular guy like him. He's studying here for three years now and he's known by all students and professors here by his looks, brains and great attitude.

"Hyung, if it's raining love letters here, your locker would have a storm." I laughed a bit and bowed as a greeting. He smiled back at me and walked towards his locker.

I took the things I needed and placed the letters on my bag. I will read them later after class. Some letters didn't fit inside my bag since it was small so I just put them clipped in my book.

"See you around, hyung!" I bid good bye with Siwon hyung as I arranged my hold of my books and put on my bag.

I was walking happily on the corridor when I saw the man I watched playing volleyball yesterday. He was wearing glasses and he was busy texting on his phone while walking. He's wearing a blue hoodie too that was covering his hair and made him look somehow a quiet type of guy.

 

"Good morning, Wookie!" I was greeted by Jungsoo hyung when I came past him.

"Morning too, hyung!" I walked backwards to face him properly. I was about to turn around to walk properly again I hit someone with my back hard that made me drop my books, scattering the love letters clipped on them.

"Sorry!" I said at the same time with the man that bumped onto me. I picked up my fallen things and looked up to the man I hit.

The ace player.

"Sorry... Here." He picked up the things I didn't manage to grab and handed it to me.

"Thank you!" I smiled at him and took my things. "Sorry too... I wasn't looking at where I am going."

I scratched my nape, embarrassed at what happened.

"It's okay. I wasn't looking too." He smiled at me. He looked handsome and his smile was looking sweet that made me grin more. "Take care next time, okay?"

"I will!" I nodded and he started to walk away. "See you around!"

"Yes... See you!" He waved his hand and the look on his face never left.

I looked at my things again to check if my book was fine and if there are no letters left on the floor. I flipped the pages of my book to see the love letters I put in and saw a letter I didn't see this morning. I don't know if I just can't remember I see it or it really did show up just now. This letter gave a huge impact on me. Unlike the others that have too many designs, girly style and too many different colours, this one is unique yet simple. The shape of it was a square-like one and the envelope where the main letter is in was in plain white. The letter seal was in purple. It looked mysterious but this letter took my interest of all the love letters I've received ever.

 

When the classes were over, I came home immediately to read these letters, specially 'that' one.

 

I jumped on my bed, along with my bag and still not able to change my uniform.

 

"Now let me see these things" I spoke to myself and started to unravel my things. When I opened the first one, I heard a knock on my door and Kangin hyung entered after. He's carrying little Sulli on his back as she giggle and pinch hyung's cheeks.

"Hey Wookie," My hyung said. "Sorry for the interruption but Sulli wanted to go here."

"It's okay, hyung." I smiled and let them play around as I continue reading.

 

 

"Ryeowook oppa, I really admire you and I believe that your voice is blah blah blah..." I was startled a bit when Kangin hyung read the letter I am holding out loud. I saw Sulli gone, hearing her laughter and my dad's outside.

"You seriously will read all these?" He asked as he pointed at the scattered letters on my bed.

"Yes, of course." I said with a little smile. "They made it with effort you know."

"But I think that one is effortless." He pointed at that plain white letter with the purple seal. He picked it up and was going to open it.

"Hey! I will read that later!" I snatched it away from him. "And I think it's not effortless. I say it's simple and unique."

He laughs. "Or maybe you know the person who gave it to you that's why you're being a little protective?"

"No I don't." I pouted. "I wish I know though..."

After that, Kangin hyung helped me with reading the letters. But they were all the same. It might be too harsh to say but they were quite boring to read. We can predict what each letter say.

"Now let's open that special letter of yours" Kangin hyung pointed at the very last one unopened. Of course that’s my favourite letter for today. The plain (in a good way) one.

"Okay!" I said, very much excited, opening it with too much expectations and eagerness.

"What the h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter