Chasing Three

The Grand Chase
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

(Ryeowook's Pov)

 

"Good morning, oppa!"

"Good morning to you too!"

"Hyung! You look exceptionally good today!"

"You say that every day, but thank you. Your hair looks good too."

I get a lot of greetings every day, especially when I wander around the school. To be honest, I don't know the names of my "admirers" but I can recognize their faces well. I'm actually thankful that they like me and they find me worth admiring for. I didn't expect any of this when I entered this university.

I opened my locker searched for my needed books. 

"Beautiful morning!" I heard an awfully familiar voice and looked back, seeing Kyuhyun whose smile was shinning as bright as the sun. "But you're looking even better compared to the morning."

I can hear my heart. It was beating loud, so clear and fast. He's making me sweat in the early morning...

"G-Good morning, Kyu." I fixed my hair a little bit secretly.

"Have a good day and do well at your classes, Wookie pie!" He stole a hug from me so quick that I couldn't even react. "Love you!"

After confessing his love for a thousand time, he pecked my lips so quick that no one can bat an eye. I was motionless after all his stolen acts. All I did was look at him as he run to the staircase to go to his class. But why do I feel so sad that he went off so soon?

I shook my head and gathered up my thoughts. He has classes to attend so that's why he ran off. I went back on getting my things on my locker with a deep sigh.

"Hey... You're sighing a lot. It's bugging me." I was startled to see my best friend beside me, checking me out if I was fine.

"Since when are you there?" I asked with huge eyes.

"Since your lover left."

"Hey!" I smacked him at his chest. "He's not my lover!" I can feel my cheeks burning so I turned around from him and walked towards the stairs to go to my own class too.

"But soon he will!" Eunhyuk chased me and started to walk backwards to see my reaction.

"Whatever!" I hid my red face so that he won't laugh and tease me anymore.

My best friend chuckled.

"Alright... See you later!" Eunhyuk hyung said.

I waved him a temporary good bye and went to my class.

 

 

***

 

 

"Oppa! Ryeowook oppa!" I can hear my classmate call me as I fix my things, preparing to go home. My last class just finished but I am not in the mood to feel jumpy since the day is over. I feel devastated. Kyuhyun didn't show up the whole day. Not even during lunch! Aish! I am not missing him, okay? I just... Nevermind. I can't think of anything. Maybe I'm worried? Yesterday he was all sweet, giving me HyunWook and going to my house late at night. But now he only showed up this morning without lasting more than a minute. I bet he's starting to give up. Give up?! Already?! Jeez it's only been two months... But two months is too long... AHHH! So I made him waste his efforts? Oh my god what am I thinking? I just hope he won't stop courting me yet... HEY! What? I shouldn't think this way. Okay... I'm just missing him that's why I'm thinking like this. WHAT?! I can't believe I admitted it!

I really miss him... But it's only a day! What's wrong with me?

"Oppa!" My thoughts were gone when Sunny called me again, pulling me back from my jagged thinking.

"Yeah?" I smiled at her and saw her pointing at the classroom's door with a grin plastered on her face. I can hear the girls giggle too.

I eyed them and slowly looked at where Sunny is pointing.

"What's—"

"Hey, Wookie!" K-Kyuhyun?

"What are you doing here?" I almost ran to go to him. Since I am a little known at this university, people know Kyuhyun courting me too. No wonder they were giggling when he showed up.

"Here!" He handed me a small paper with an adorable grin, ignoring my question.

"What's this?" I asked him as I examined the paper. It turns out that it was something more. It was a ticket on some event.

"Acoustic night. Tonight at 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM. At the school quadrangle." I read what's written on it out loud.

"Yep! See you there, Ryeonggu!" He pinched my cheek and I heard more squealing ladies back inside the classroom.

"O-Okay..." I nodded and Kyuhyun chuckled, fixing my bangs and tucked it behind my ear.

 

 

 

"Acoustic night? What's this for?" I asked and showed my best friend the ticket Kyuhyun gave me. We are walking towards the school garden where we hangout during free time. And now we got an hour to spare before this event to happen.

"Kyuhyun gave me one of those too!" Eunhyuk hyung showed me the same ticket. Now

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter