will it be okay?

Between friendship and relationship (HIATUS)

----------Sunny’s POV-----------

As time goes by, Yoona became closer to Sungmin. Almost everyday they text each other. At school, Sungmin sometimes eat with Yoona while I hang out with the girls. One day, I was walking with Yoona at school and Sungmin suddenly join us and started to chat with us. From that day onwards, he often join us to eat together while chatting. I became close with him and start to change my thought about him. I start to like him as a friend and we text each other occasionally. He often ask about Yoona and he seems to like Yoona sincerely.

It will be Yoona’s birthday in 2 days and Sungmin has ask me to help him to find present for Yoona. I agree to go with him but he need to buy me some food as an exchange. We met in a shopping mall at 12 o’clock. We head to a jewellery and chose a butterfly necklace. The necklace is not that expensive but it looks luxurious. It was wrapped in a red box which is Yoona’s favourite colour. After buying the present, we head to a cafè to eat. While waiting for our order, we talk about many things.

“Do you really like Yoona?” I said without noticing.

“I love her!” Sungmin said confidently.

I was happy to hear him say that. I’m glad that my bestfriend had someone who really love her sincerely.

“I’m jealous! I wish I had someone who love me too.” I said.

“You will find someone one day. Believe me.” He said trying to comfort me.

The food came out and we eat silently. We are both very hungry that we are so serious eating our own food. I ordered fish n’ chips and a strawberry milkshake while Sungmin ordered a beef fettucini and an iced americano. After we finish eating, I decided to go around the mall to go shopping. Sungmin says that he wanted to accompany me as I already helped him.

“I also need to buy Yoona something for her birthday. But what should I buy?” I said.

“Why don’t you buy a clothes or shoes for her?” Sungmin suggested

“Good idea! I remembered Yoona wanted a new shoes. Let’s go!” I said while smiling.

I take Sungmin’s hand without noticing and dragged him to a shoe store. While we’re walking, I heard someone called my name.

“Sunny ya!” Someone called me

I turn my head to see who called me and turns out it was Yoona! I was shocked and immediately let go Sungmin’s hand. Yoona walk toward us and I can see a frown on her face.

"What are you doing here Yoona?" I asked having a confused expression

"Are you both dating?!" She said without answering my question

"Aniyo!" We said at the same time

Yoona's expression is not good and seems she almost cry. She suddenly turn around and run away from us. Sungmin and I were left panicked. I felt so sorry towards both of them. If only I don't hold Sungmin's hand then this incident won't happen.

"Chase her! Explain that this was a misunderstanding!" I said to Sungmin worriedly.

"Are you okay if i leave you alone?" he said still worried about me.

I nod and Sungmin run to chase Yoona. I hope everything will be okay...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A short update... managed to finish this chapter in one day....I might not update for a week at the most.... have so many homeworks....sorry for any mistakes...hope you guys enjoy! :)