Chapter 4

Between friendship and relationship (HIATUS)

-----Sunny's POV-------

I went school as usual and hang out with Yoona and Sungmin. We become famous at school as the 'happy three friends' because we always hang out together. Yoona and I still hang out with Girls' Generation sometimes. But it rarely happen because some of them are busy with their boyfriend while the others hang out within theirselves like Yoona and I. Seohyun and Kyuhyun is the most famous couple in our school. Everyone envy them. Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk is not far behind them. They're famous for their great teamwork at dancing. They also often win dance competition as a couple! Taeyeon, Tiffany, Jessica, Yuri and Sooyoung don't have a boyfriend. Even if they have one, they never tell us.

*After School*

"Yoona! I need to talk to you! It's an important matter." I said with a serious face.

"But I need to go with Sungmin oppa today....I promised to go with him." She frowns.

"Can't you go with me just for today?! It's really important. Or if there's no other choice, can I join Sungmin and you?" I said hopelessly.

"Let me ask Sungmin oppa then!" Yoona said with a smile.

*In the mall*

"Thank you for letting me join you guys, Sungmin." I said feeling sorry.

"It's okay, don't wory. And you should call me oppa! I'm older than you!" Sungmin said.

"Oh yeah I forgot that you were older than me! Mianhaeyo Sungmin oppa!!" I said with aegyo.

"It's okay! But don't forget from now on that you must call me oppa! Understand?" Sungmin said while smiling.

I can't help but smile back to him. For some reason, I feel nervous suddenly when I'm with Sungmin oppa. I realize that I'm falling for Sungmin oppa. I know that this feeling is not right but I just can't help to feel that way. Just as I was thinking about all this, Yoona suddenly dragged me away and said "Ya! I'm hungry. Let's go eat."

We arrived at an italian restaurant and ordered our food. While we're waiting for our food to come out, Sungmin oppa suddenly got a call and go out for a while to answer the call.

"Yoona-ya. I have something important to tell you. But promise me you won't tell anyone even Sungmin Oppa." I said.

"What is it? Why are you so serious? You're not usually like this." Yoona said trying to make it less tense.

"I....will move to another country....this will be my last week in school...and I will be in Canada by next week." I said trying to hold my tears.

Just when Yoona was about to say something, Sungmin oppa come back from his call with a rather sad expression.

"What happen?" I asked out of curiousity.

"Nothing." his voice is low and sad.

I was upset because he didn't tell us the truth. I knew something happened. He can't lie with that expression. But as much as I want to know, I have no rights to know what really happened.

We continued eating with an awkward silence between us. After eating, I decided to go home because I don't want to disturb them. I've said what I wanted to say to Yoona and there's no need for me to follow them anymore.

When I arrive at home, there's a text from both Yoona and Sungmin Oppa.

From Yoona; 4:26,
Are you sure about what you said earlier? You're not playing prank on me right?

To Yoona; 4:34,
Of course. Why would I play prank on you?

After I replied Yoona's text, I opened Sungmin oppa's text. My heart suddenly beats faster than usual when I read his text.

From Sungmin oppa; 4:22,
Have you arrived home safely? Reply me as soon as you arrived. I'm worried :(

My hand froze. I can't think of anything. My heart is beating very fast and I'm smiling like an idiot. After few minutes, I managed to reply his text.

To Sungmin; 4:43,
Yes! I'm home kkkk no need to worry! Where are you? Still with Yoona?^^

Yoona didn't reply my text anymore. I think she got shocked because of this sudden news. I didn't want to go either but I have no other choice. My father is located to work in Canada and we all need to move there. I was about to pack my things when suddenly my phone rings. I saw the screen an it was from Sungmin oppa.

"Yeoboseyo?" I said nervously.

"Yeoboseyo? Sunny ya!" Sungmin said happily trying to hide his sadness.

"Why did you call oppa?" I said confused.

"I heard the news already. From your brother, that you will move to Canada." Sungmin said

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier. I thought it would be better if you don't know." I said feeling apologetic.

"Will you miss me?" he said.
His word makes me choke, my heart skips a beat. I shake my head thinking that I misheard what he said.

"Pardon me?" I said.

"I said that will you miss me?" He said it for the second time.
I don't know what to answer. His question is too straightfoward. I stayed quiet until he suddenly said something.

"Sunny ya! Are you there? I need to go now! Text me your answer!" and he hung up.
I felt a mixed feeling between sad and happy. Sad that he needs to hung up the phone but happy that I didn't have to tell him the answer to that questions through call. After a few minutes, I wrote a text for him but was hesitate whether to send it or not.  At last, I took the courage to send it to him.

To Sungmin oppa; 5:15,
About your question just now, the answer is yes I will miss you. In fact, I will miss all of my friend especially Yoona. What about oppa? Will you miss me? Kkkkk ^^

Five minute has passed but still I got no reply. I suddenly regret sending the text. Will he reply my text? This question never leave my mind.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the late update!! Got so many things to do for school! Sorry for any mistakes! Enjoy!! :)