Something felt wrong

Between friendship and relationship (HIATUS)

-----Sunny's POV-----

I decided to sit at the food court and wait for Sungmin's text. I've been sitting here for 30 minutes but still no news from Sungmin or Yoona. I'm starting to get worried and decided to text Sungmin.

To Sungmin; 13:45
Where are you?! Is everything alright?

From Sungmin; 13:52
Mianhae Sunny! I'm with Yoona right now. Everything is alright but there are still some misunderstood which I'm trying to clear right now! Don't worry!! I'll text you again later!

The text from Sungmin was such a relieved. Afterwards,  I decided to go to the shoe store to buy present for Yoona. I picked a shoe and tell the shopkeeper to put it in a gift box. I went home straight away and realised it was already 4 o'clock. The traffic was awful today. I checked my phone and there was a text from Sungmin.

From Sungmin; 4:12
I have some bad news! I think you will need to talk to Yoona! Call me as soon as you read this message!

I called him right away panickly. But he didn't pick his phone up. I called him the second time but still he didn't pick up. Before I could call him for the third time, my phone rings and it was a call from Sungmin!

"yeoboseyo?" I said as soon as I answer his call.

"Sunny ya!" He said in a worried voice.

"What happened?!! Why didn't you pick up your phone?! Is everything alright?! Where is Yoona?!" there so many questions in my head right now.

"Calm down! I was calling Yoona when you called. Everything is alright but there are still some misunderstanding. Yoona is on her way home right now. Don't worry!" he said.

"Then why did you tell me to call you if everything is alright?!" I said confused.

"I just want to assure you that everything is alright. You need to talk to Yoona as soon as possible! You need to explain everything that happened today. But don't tell her that we went to find her present. Tell her that we just coincidently met at the mall and decide to go together." he explained.

"arasso!" I said feeling calm.

"okay then! See you tomorrow?" he said.

"Okay! Bye!" I don't know why but my heart skips a beat when he said 'see you tomorrow' and I can't help but smiling like an idiot by myself.

After ending the call with Sungmin, I immediately call Yoona to clear the misunderstanding. She picks up the call within seconds and I suddenly got nervous. I'm afraid that she would misunderstood even more.

"yeoboseyo?" I said carefully.

"Yeoboseyo." Yoona said calmly.

"Yoona its me Sunny! Is everything alright?! Just now, it was a big misunderstanding! I'll explain everything!"

"Not really." she sighed. "First of all, why were you at the mall with Sungmin oppa when you know that I like him. A lot." she sound rather angry.   

"There are a lot of things that I need to explain. Can we just meet in person? I'll wait at the cafè we usually go!" I said.

"Okay! Don't be late! I'm on my way!" she agreed to what I said.

*40 minutes later*
I am with Yoona at the cafè. She was glaring at me as if she is going to eat me. I suddenly got nervous to speak. There was a silence between us for a few moments.

"So why were you with Sungmin oppa just now?!" she said, breaking the silence.

I explained everything to her including why I was holding hands with Sungmin earlier. She seemed to understands and feel sorry.

"mianhae" she said with a guilty face.

"For what?" I laughed.

"For the misunderstanding! You must had been panicked!"

"I did get panicked, but its okay! I will also do the same thing if I was on your position." I said reassuring her.

She hugged me and said sorry again. After our misundestanding was cleared, I head home feeling relieved. And I don't forget to text Sungmin to inform him that everything is alright.

To Sungmin; 6:27
Everything is alright! I have explained everything to Yoona! She was really sorry for misunderstanding... But everything is alright now! You don't have to worry.^^

From Sungmin; 6:29
Really? It's a relieve to hear that everything is alright! Have you eaten your dinner anyway? Don't tell me that you forgot to eat your dinner because of this matter....

To Sungmin; 6:57
Hi! I'm sorry for the late reply! I just had my dinner! Thank you for reminding me to eat! :) have you eat?

From Sungmin; 7:02
Yes! Kkkk I'm really worried for you just now. I'm afraid that you might have a fight with Yoona because of me :(

To Sungmin; 7:04
Fighting is a normal thing within friendship. And I always manage to clear the misunderstanding with Yoona. Kkkk So don't worry too much! ^^

We texted each other until late at night. I don't why but my heart somehow skips a beat when I text with him. My face is always smiling for now reason. I tell myself that I can't be like this. Sungmin is Yoona's and I can't take something that is owned by someone else.

To Sungmin; 22:59
I think I'm going to sleep now! I need to wake up early tomorrow for school!

From Sungmin; 23:00
Right! There is school tomorrow! Go to sleep!! Goodnight!! Sweetdream! ^^

I re-read the text a few times and find myself smile even more everytime I read the text. I put my phone aside and try to sleep. No matter how hard I try to sleep, I just can't. The thought of someone keep appearing in my mind. That someone is no other than......Sungmin.....

----------------------------------------

Hope you guys like it!! Managed to finish this before weekend! :) thank you for everyone who supported this fanfic though its not perfect! :) Might have another update within this week!