Enemy.....?

Between friendship and relationship (HIATUS)

-----Sunny's POV-----

School holiday has ended and now we're back at school. I'm sad yet happy. Sad that I need wake up early every morning yet happy that I will be able to see Yoona. It has been 2 weeks since we last met. Yoona was my bestfriend since we were junior high school. We both hated each other at first. But as times goes by, we somehow became bestfriend. At school, I always hang out with the most popular girl which consist of 9 people inclunding me and Yoona. Eventhough I hang out with them, me myself isn't really famous compared to Yoona and the others. The 9 of us are called as Girls' Generation. The member consist of Taeyeon (the leader), Jessica, Sooyoung, Yuri, Hyoyeon, Tiffany, Yoona, Seohyun (maknae) and me. Each one of us have different talent which make us popular. Taeyeon, Jessica, Tiffany and Seohyun have a such wonderful voice. They can all sing very well. In the other hand, Hyoyeon, Yuri, Sooyoung and Yoona can dance very well. They can dance to any music genre. While I myself can sing a little bit and dance a little. When the 9 of us together, it is always noisy. We will start to gossip about the popular guy and tell each other if there's a problem. We are very close. 

*First day of school*

I went into my classroom just to find myself being separated with Yoona. She was assigned in the other classroom. I am sad and mad. There are so many things that I want to tell her but I can only talk to her during class break. Before the class start, I went to visit Yoona's class. We were so happy to meet again. We sat down and talk about so many things that happen during the holiday. As we are talking, Yoona's face suddenly change into a serious expression. 

"Sunny ya! I think i got a crush on someone" she said.

To be honest, I was quite shock because she don't usually fall in love that easily. 

"With who?" I said trying to show a calm expression.

"With our senior. Sungmin sunbaenim." she said with a straight face. 

I was really shocked that words can't come out from my mouth. Sungmin is a student in our school. He is 2 year older than us. He is a friend of my brother, Heechul. In fact, they're bestfriend since few years back. So I sort of know Sungmin because he always hung out with my brother and had a few times come to my house. Sungmin is not really popular compared to his other friends but he is really smart. He managed to rank in the top three every year. I don't know why but I don't really like him. 

Before I could say anything to Yoona, the bell has rung and I need to head back to my class. When we had a break, I went to Yoona and continue with our talking.

"How could you have a crush on him?!" I said 

"I don't know. On holiday, I went to the dance studio and saw him a few times. He was very cool when dancing. So I ask my teacher, Eunhyuk oppa to introduced me to him. We talked a few times about dancing and I found out that Sungmin sunbaenim is a really easy going person. I got his phone number and we text each other a few times." 

"He could dance?" I could not think of any question anymore. I was too dumbfounded. 

"Yes!! He was really cool and charismatic. As we meet often in the dance studio and texted each other, I started to like him. I start to think about him everywhere I go. I miss him and wonder what is he doing when we're not texting." she said excitedly.

I'm left speechless with her explaination. I stay quite for awhile and start interogating her. I pretend to be happy for her but deep down inside I don't want Yoona to fall in love with someone I dislike.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys like it! Sorry if it's not perfect!