A Dinner with the Celebrity

Eotteokhae?! I Fell In Love to a Picture

 

Jinyoung's POV,
 
Tsk. What are we doing here?
 
"anyeong." they greeted them. Pfft! I saw ______'s surprised face. I remember that expression. It's the same expression when we first met. Haha... So cute! ^_^
 
Taemin asked her something and then she smiled.
 
*so they are really close. -_-*
 
And then she whispered something to him. Does she need to do it? She can just say it aloud. Look at them, they are so closed to each other. Aish! Get away from her Taemin. She's mine!
 
Your POV,
 
Whoa! Am i that lucky? Kyaaaahhh!! I wasn't able to control my fan girl heart.
 
"why are you here hyung?" Minho asked.
 
"is she _______?" Heechul asked pointing at me. T-they know my name? How? Kyaaah! I'm so happy!
 
"a-anyeonghaseyo. I'm Kim _____." i said stuttering and bowed 90 degrees.
 
"hi! We are the Super Junior!" they said in unison.
 
*i know!^__^*
 
"wait!" I get my bag. Luckily I brought a notebook and a pen. Haha.
 
*this is it ______! The time that you waited for so long! Go! Get an authograph.* i thought to myself.
 
"c-can i have an authograph? Please?" *puppy eyes*
 
"waahh! So cute!" Jonghyun said and hugged me. I can't breathe.
 
"so you're a fan of us?" Kyuhyun asked smirking. I nod shyly. They all signed up. I'm so happy! But then i saw Jinyoung on the side staring madly at me.
 
*Jinyoung? Why is he here? I didn't notice him. He is still angry. I can sense it. Waaahh! Don't looked at me like that! Scary!*
 
"here." he said giving back my notebook.
 
"thank you. ^____^"
 
I looked at Jinyoung again.
 
"mind if you come with us to have some dinner?" Leeteuk asked in a sweet voice.
 
*aaaww...how can i say no.*
 
I looked at Jonghyun-oppa to ask for permission.
 
"we're coming too. Let's all have a dinner."
 
*yehey! A dinner with the famous celebrity! >.< I love this day!*
 
__________________________________________________________________________
 
~RESTAURANT~
 
"yah,don't sit here." Heechul yelled.
 
"but where will i sit?" jinyoung asked irritatedly. We're at the _______ restaurant. They're fighting like a child. So cute!
 
"sit there!" Heechul said pointing at the vacant seat beside me.
 
"i don't want to!"
 
He's still angry. He don't want to sit beside me.:(
 
"can i sit here?" Taemin asked.
 
"oh sure.^___^"
 
"that's my seat, Taemin." Jinyoung said looking away. I thought he don't want to sit here. Hmmp. Taemin nodded and sit on the other side. Yeah, your right. I'm sitting beside Taemin and Jinyoung. And then Super Junior laughed. What's funny? Shinee and I looked at them curiously. (-_-a) Weirdo! Hehe... They ordered foods. Uhmm...yummy!!
 
*chomp**chomp**chomp*
 
"are you and taemin dating?" Heechul asked.
 
0_0----> Me,Shinee and Jinyoung reaction.
 
*cough**cough*
 
"no,we're not." I almost spilled out the food that I'm eating. What kind of question is that?
 
"oh~"
 
"why'd you asked?"
 
"nothing. I just WANT to KNOW THE TRUTH." he said and glared at Jinyoung. I looked at him.
 
"aish! Don't look at me like that."
 
"are you angry?" i asked whispering.
 
"..."
 
"did i've done something wrong?"
 
"..."
 
"okay. Just ignore me. -_-" i said rolling my eyes.
 
I'm losing my appetite because of him. ~sigh~ why is he like that? I just want to know what i've done wrong.Aish!
 
After eating, they asked me so many questions. Like, why i'm with Shinee and what kind of relationship do we have. They we're surprised when they found out that i'm Jonghyun's sister. Me too, i'm also surprised when i found it out. ^____^
 
"We have schedules so we're going now. Nice to meet you _____. ^_____^" they said.
 
"okay...uhmm...can i have a favor? Please..." *puppy eyes*
 
"oh sure."
 
"uhmm, can you dance bonamana?"
 
"no problem!"
 
And they dance bonamana. Waahh, i feel like i'm watching their concert. Haha.
 
"uhmm, we also have schedules. We can't take you home _____." Onew.
 
"it's alright Onew-oppa." they said earlier that i can call them oppa. Hehe.
 
"oh hyung, i don't have schedule today, i can take her home." Taemin said.
 
"no, i'll take her home." Jinyoung said looking at Taemin.
 
"you know each other? I mean you know where she lived?" Jonghun asked curiously.
 
"of course hyung and besides she's my girl, i'm the one who's responsible to her. Right honey? *smirk*"
 
 
... .
 
 
...
 
0_0----> shinee and I reaction.
 
 
^____^----> super junior's reaction.
 
Waaaahh!!
 
Why did he said that?!
 
>////<