Smile

Eotteokhae?! I Fell In Love to a Picture

 

"chhiicckkenn!" Jinyoung yelled.

 

 

 

"why?"

 

 

 

"I'm talking here but you're not listening. *pout*" he whined.

 

 

 

"mianhae. It just... Aarrgghh. Nothing."

 

 

 

This is annoying!! What happened last night bugs me a lot! I didn't have enough sleep because of that.

 

 

 

"uhmmm... If you need my help, I will always be here. ^_____^"

 

 

 

"thankz." But I can't say it to you. Mianhae Jinyoung.

 

 

 

"hey!" Minzy greeted us. We both looked up and greet her back.

 

 

 

"hi! ^______^" Jinyoung and I both said in unison.

 

 

 

"can I join you?" she asked.

 

 

 

"of course you can. Where's Sandeul?"

 

 

 

"Sandeul? He's in the room waiting for Gongchan. They will be here in a minute."

 

 

 

Gongchan will be here? But... But... How will I react if I see him?

 

 

 

"oh! They are here..." Minzy said. "Hey Sandeul! Gongchan! Here!"

 

 

 

Waaaaahhh! Eotteokhae? >.< I'm still confused about what had happened and besides I don't know what to say.

 

 

 

"hi! Mianhae if we're late. We have to finish the project in time." Sandeul said.

 

 

 

"anyeong _______-ah!" Gongchan said.

 

 

 

He's talking to me. What should I do? Should I greet him back? Yeah, yeah. That's right.

 

 

 

"a-anyeong G-Gongchan." I greeted him without looking. I saw Jinyoung, Minzy, and Sandeul's eyes narrowed.

 

 

 

"is something wrong?" Gongchan asked.

 

 

 

Yes! Yes! There is something wrong here. And it's you! My mind set was ruined because of you!

 

 

 

"nope. Nothing is wrong. ^____^"

 

 

 

"Is that so? Okay! Let's eat! Sandeul said he will treat us today." Gongchan said and then sat down beside me.

 

 

 

"mwoh?! I didn't said that." Sandeul retorted.

 

 

 

"come on! Admit it." Minzy winked at me.

 

 

 

"yehey! Sandeul will treat us today!" Minzy yelled.

 

 

 

"he's really kind, isn't he?" I asked.

 

 

 

"nae! He is! And he's handsome too right?" Minzy asked.

 

 

 

"nae! And he's ---"

 

 

 

"fine! Fine! I'll treat you." Sandeul cut me off. Minzy and I high five. Sandeul went to fall in line in the food corner. Minzy and Jinyoung followed to help him. Gongchan and I was left alone. And hell yeah! This is awkward! After what happened last night.

 

 

"thank you for taking me home." he said as if nothing happens between the two of us.

 

 

 

"huh?"

 

 

 

"I said thank you for taking me home last night." he repeated. "and sorry for causing you a trouble."

 

 

 

Does he remember anything about last night? I mean he's talking to me like nothing happened. I looked at him, curiously.

 

 

 

"what? Is something wrong?" he asked. I shook my head.

 

 

 

Maybe he didn't. He is the same as usual.

 

 

 

The picture of us suddenly popped in my head.

 

 

 

It couldn't be me right?

 

 

 

I want to ask him why he has that picture and what does it means.

 

 

 

JINYOUNG'S POV,

 

_______-ah seemed down today. I wonder why. I tried to tell her some stories but she's not listening to me. I don't like it when she's sad. What should I do? Maybe I should ask these two. They are her bestfriends by the way.

 

 

 

"uhmm... Minzy, Sandeul" I called them. They both turned around with 'what' face. I scratched the back of my head.

 

 

 

How can I say this? *sigh*

 

 

 

"uhmm... Do you know anything that can make ______ laugh?" i shyly asked.

 

 

 

"eh? Anything that can make _______ laugh?" she asked. "uhmm... Let me think."

 

 

 

"actually you can do anything. _______ is a kind of person who laugh easily." Sandeul blurted out.

 

 

 

"yeah, I agree with it." Minzy said while nodding.

"by the way, why'd you asked?"

 

 

 

"nothing. ^_____^"

 

 

 

So she laughs easily huh. I have a plan! *smirk*

 

 

 

YOUR POV,

 

"hey? Where are we going?" I asked Jinyoung. I was surprised when he grabbed my hand after the bell rang. He stopped and turn around. He then leaned in towards me.

*gulp*

 

 

 

What is trying to do?

 

 

 

"secret." he whispered in my ear. I can feel his breath. He released my hand from his grip and then he slung his arms around my shoulder.

 

 

 

"come on!" he said happily. What's happening to him? Oh! I forgot, he's alway like this.

 

 

 

He stopped in front of a coffee shop. I looked around. This is the place where I first met him. *smile* I can still remember how he asked me to be his girlfriend. *giggle*

 

 

"Girlfriend for 100 days" a voice in my mind said. I felt sad.

 

 

 

Girlfriend for 100 days? Oh, I nearly forgot it. How many days are left? I counted the days, 72 days left. *sigh*

 

 

 

JINYOUNG'S POV,

 

I heard her sigh. Does she doesn't like this place? But why? This is the place where we first met and asked her to be my girlfriend.

 

 

 

"for 100 days." a voice came over.

 

 

Eh? Whose that? I looked around. Maybe just my imagination.

 

 

Wait, For 100 days? Oh god! I forgot! I asked him to be my girlfriend for only 100 days. Aish! Is that the reason why she sighed? I should do something and besides, for some reason, I want to be with her... Forever. ^^

 

 

 

"________!"

 

 

 

"dae?"

 

 

 

"uhmm... How can I say this?"

 

 

 

"spill it out." she said coldly.

 

 

 

"don't be sad. Cheer up! " I said and then made a face.

 

 

 

Oh I know! Minzy and Sandeul said that she laughs easily. I have an idea to make her laugh.

 

 

 

"just wait here." I said and then went to the counter.

 

 

 

"ahjumma..."

 

 

 

"oh Jinyoung. It's been a long time since you last went here."

 

 

 

"mianhae ahjumma. I've been very busy these past few days."

 

 

 

"oh it's alright. Is that your girlfriend?" she asked then point at  _____.

 

 

 

"yes. And she's down today. Can you help me ahjumma?"

 

 

 

"tsk. Tsk. This boy. Of course I will."

 

 

 

"kamsahamnida ahjumma!"

 

 

 

 

YOUR POV,

 

Where is Jinyoung? Did he ditched me?

 

 

Riiinnnggg! Riiinnnggg! My phone rang.

 

 

"yoboseyo?"

 

 

(where are you?)

 

 

"I'm having a date with Jinyoung. Why oppa?"

 

 

(nothing. Just wanna check you out.)

 

 

"awww! Jonghyun-oppa is trying to be sweet."

 

 

(yah. Am not! I'm always sweet. Oh, gotta hung up. BTW, tell umma that I will go home tomorrow.)

 

 

"chincha?"

 

 

(dae.)

 

 

"okay! ^____^ See you tomorrow." I hung up.

Yehey! I will see oppa again. I guess we can have a brother and sister moment tomorrow.

 

 

 

"hello everyone! How's your coffee?" an ahjumma spoke in the stage. Everyone looked at her. "are you enjoying it?"she asked again.Actually there are only few costumers. And most of them are an ahjumma and an ahjusshi. "yes!" they all answered happily.

"but can I disturb you? Because this young boy wants to do something that can make her girlfriend laugh. " she stated.

 

 

Awww! He's so sweet. Then all the audience clapped their hands excitedly. The light on the stage suddenly turned off and then . We all saw the guy on the stage.

 

 

"anyeonghaseyo everyone!" he greeted. Eh? Why did he covered his face with a make up? Is he embarrassed? But he looks funny.

 

 

"everyone! Are you enjoying now? I guess you are. BTW, I'm your clown Jung." he introduced himself. Everyone clapped again.

 

 

"do you want some magic?" he asked. The audience cheered.

 

 

"okay... Okay... But I need  volunteer." he said. He looked around like he's finding someone. His eyes stopped on me.

 

 

 

"may I invite that beautiful lady on the corner?" he asked while pointing at me.

 

 

Me?

 

 

And then the spot lights went on me. I saw clown Jung walking towards me. As he walked, I slowly noticed that he looks familiar.

 

 

 

"Jinyoung?" He smiled and then led me to the stage.

 

 

 

"everyone! She's beautiful, isn't she?" he asked the audience.

 

 

 

"dae!" they all answered.

 

 

 

I blushed. Jinyoung winked.

 

 

"okay! Are you ready for the magic?" the crowd cheered.

 

 

"let's start! ^______^" he yelled. He did different magics like card magic. He even told a joke. He's really cute and funny.

 

 

 

JINYOUNG'S POV,

 

 

"did you enjoy the show?" I asked. She grinned and then nods.

I wiped the left make-up on my face.

 

 

"I really enjoy it. Thanks to you." she said smiling.

I softened.

 

 

Thank God, she enjoyed it.

 

 

"_______-ah..."

 

 

"hmmm?"

 

 

"do you still remember the day that... Uhmm... I asked you to be my girlfriend?"

 

 

"yeah, for 100 days."

 

 

"yeah, 100 days." I sighed.

 

 

"why'd you asked? Do you want to break up with me?"

 

 

"mwoh?! i don't wanna! Who told you that I want to?" I yelled in surprised.

 

 

What is she saying?! Aigoo... I don't want to break up with her. Now that I love her, I don't want to let her go.

 

 

 

Did I just say I love her?

 

 

 

"I'm just asking. No need to yell."

 

 

"mianhae. Why? Do you want to break up with me?" I asked her back. She stopped and think.

 

 

What? Does she has to think about it? Aish! Maybe she wants to.

 

 

 

 

YOUR POV,

 

 

"mianhae. Why? Do you want to break up with me?" he asked me back.

 

 

Of course not!  I don't want to!

 

 

"aish! Forget it!" he walked out.

 

 

Eh? What happened to him?

 

 

"yah! Wait! Jung Jinyoung!"