Unknown Caller

Eotteokhae?! I Fell In Love to a Picture

 

“hyung, what is that smell?”  kyuhyun asked. We all sniffed.

 

“it is smell like burning.” Shindong said still sniffing. They all stop for awhile and then there eyes widened.

 

“a fire!” they all said in unison.

 

“a fire! Afire!” they all yelled in panic and then run around the room. I can’t help myself to laugh. There reactions are so funny. Actually I can smell it too. But I think it’s not a fire. It smells like someone’s burn out the food there cooking.

 

Jinyoung is in the kitchen and he’s cooking right? Nah~ it’s not him. He said he’s a great cook.

 

“hyung, relax. There is no fire.” Ryeowook said as he popped out of somewhere.

 

“then what is that?” Leeteuk asked.

 

Oohh~ the leader is a little bit irritated.

 

“don’t tell me Jinyoung is cooking?” sungmin asked surprised.

 

“uhmm… yeah.”  He answered. And then, there eyes widened again.

 

 

“what?!” 

 

 

What’s wrong with them if Jinyoung is cooking? He’s a great cook. Hmmm… I think I smell something fishy here. Of course it’s not donghae. Hahaha!

 

They all run to the kitchen. Rryeowook and I left out in the room standing. He’s looking at me smiling.

 

*stop staring at me like that or else I’ll melt.* I thought to myself.

 

“w-what?” I asked.

 

“nothing.” And then he left. ~sigh~

 

 

JINYOUNG’S POV,

 

“Jinyoung, cut this vegetable. And after that, wash this. And watch out the fire. It may overcook the food.” Ryeowook hyung said.

 

He’s telling me so many things to do and I don’t know what I should do first! Really! Cooking is not easy! I did everything he said. I cut the vegetable and wash it. What is the last thing that I should do? Aigoo! I forgot it. Where is hyung? Where is hyung? I looked around but he’s not here. Suddenly I smell something like burning.

 

*sniff* *sniff*

 

And then I saw the pan burning.

 

0_0

 

Oh no! eotteokhae?! Think Jinyoung! Think! Aha! Water! Water! I get some water and then pour it on the pan. ~sigh~ No fire now.

 

“what happened here?” ryeowook hyung asked while looking at the whole kitchen. I looked around too and saw a messy kitchen.

 

“mianhae hyung.” I sighed out. I was about to get out of the kitchen when I saw other huyngs are standing in the door. They all looked shock.

 

-____-

 

“mianhae.”

I walked again. This time they stop me.

 

“what? I already say sorry. Don’t worry, I will not going to cook again.” I said irritated.

 

“aniyo. We’ll help you.” I was surprised on what they had said. They will help me? Sungmin hyung holds my shoulder and then pushed me back inside.

 

They will really going to help me but… do they know how to cook?

 

YOUR POV,

 

Uhmmm… what are they doing? I’m getting bored here. *sniff* *sniff*

 

What was that? Hmmm… it smells good and yummy. I closed my eyes and decided to follow the smell. It leads me to the kitchen. I opened my eyes and saw different foods in the table. They all looked delicious! And then Jinyoung walked beside me and smiled.

 

“it all looks delicious.” I said still looking at the table.

 

“of course they are. Come on.” We went to the table. I saw the other members in the corner of the kitchen.

 

“judge it.” Eunhyuk said.

 

“huh?”

 

“he means taste it.” Leeteuk said.

 

I sat down and get some food. I looked up on them before tasting it and saw them with a worried face.

 

*chomp* *chomp*

 

OMO! It tastes so good! I’m not kidding! It is really delicious!

 

“masshida! ^______^” I yelled.

 

“oh yeah! We know it’s delicious! What now? Come on! Let’s all taste it! I’m hungry!” shindong yelled. They all sit down on their places excitedly leaving Jinyoung standing alone.

 

“yah hyung! This is our date. So if you don’t mind. You all should get out.” Jinyoung whined.

 

“oh come on Jinyoung. Don’t be so cruel. He helped you right?” yesung said smirking.

 

“now let’s eat!” kyuhyun said. Jinyoung sighed and sits beside me.

 

“yah, this is the best food I’ve ever tasted!” I whispered to him. He smiled and mouthed thank you.

 

After eating, they decided who will wash the dishes by playing games. Haha! I guess they have their own way. Domghae lost the game. Awww… poor Donghae.

 

A minute passed and I decided to go home. Jinyoumg walked me to my house

 

“I’m here!” I yelled as I entered the house. I went to my room and lay my body down on the bed.

 

I’m tired. ~yawn~ but this day is really fun! Suddenly my phone rang. I quickly get it with the thought that Jinyoung is calling.

 

“yoboseyo?” I answered. But no one is speaking on the other line.

 

“yah! Jung Jinyoung! Did you already miss me?” I joked.

 

(Jinyoung?)

 

I was surprised when he answered. It’s not Jinyoung. I looked on my phone screen. It is an unknown number.

 

“err… mianhae but who’s this?”

 

(why are you like that?)

 

Me? Like what?

 

(saranghae _____-ah, please come back to me.) He then hung up.

 

0_0

 

Eh? Who’s that? And is what he saying. Saranghae? And please come back to me? Is that guy crazy? I don’t even know him. I looked up still puzzled.

 

Tsk. Maybe that’s only a prank, or maybe wrong number. But he knows me. Aigoo. Who is that?