i'm Confused

Eotteokhae?! I Fell In Love to a Picture

 

Something caught my attention. A picture frame. I walked toward it and...

 

 

 

0_0

 

 

 

Its a picture of us. Me and Gongchan. His hand was looped around my shoulder and he's kissing me in my cheek.

 

 

 

 

If I am not mistaken it, this is me right? But why does he has this picture? And what does it mean?

 

 

 

"______-ah..." Gongchan called. I turned around with a 'confused look' and saw him walking to me.

 

 

 

"_______-ah..." he called me again. His hands are now on the wall blocking my way.

 

 

 

"you're unfair, You're unfair. You're really unfair." he said looking straightly in my eyes.

 

 

 

I'm unfair? But How? I didn't do anything. Really! This is confusing!

 

 

 

"yah... Gongchan-ah, you're drunk. You better go to sleep now. Come on." I said trying to push him.

 

 

 

"why do you have to pretend that you are dead?" tears fell down on his face. "don't you know how much it hurts to see you with another guy?"

 

 

 

H-he's crying. I don't know but I hate seeing him crying.

 

 

 

"Gongchan-ah, y-you're just drunk."

 

 

 

 

"sh*t! I'm not drunk!" he yelled. I was surprised. I never heard him cussed and he never yelled at me.

 

 

 

"sor---"

 

 

 

0___0

 

 

 

 

He cut me off by kissing me! I want to push him but I can't move my body. It seems like it is frozen and his kiss was different. I don’t know but my mind keeps on saying that I miss his kisses.

 

 

 

 

Suddenly an image of Jinyoung appeared in my mind. I pushed Gongchan away and quickly went out of his house.

 

 

 

What was that? Am I cheating? I'm not right? But why does it feel like I miss Gongchan's kiss? Aaaaarrrgghh! What's happening to me? And what's happening to Gongchan? What does he mean by he's hurt seeing me with another guy? He's not my boyfriend. Jinyoung is my boyfriend!

 

 

 

"but it's complicated now."

 

 

 

Don't tell me, the one that he's telling that his girlfriend, is me? No, no, that is impossible. I only met him in the train station and before that, we never met.

 

 

 

Aish! This is confusing! Really confusing!