are you my stalker?

Eotteokhae?! I Fell In Love to a Picture

I woke up early to prepare breakfast. After preparing, I did my daily routines like brushing my teeth, taking a bath, etc. and ate.

*is that only my imagination? *

A question suddenly popped in my head. I guess I’m thinking of him too much.

“aish! Stop thinking of him!” I yelled. Luckily, I’m the only one in our house, so I am free to yell whenever I like. After I finish eating I decided to go. I am in the train station.

*why are there so many passengers today?!* I asked myself irritated.

I can’t sit because there are no more available seats, so I was standing like what others are doing. I suddenly noticed the guy that was sitting infront of me and he is sleeping.

“He’s cute.” I mumbled and smiled. But I think he heard it because his adorable eyes opened and looked at me and smiled showing his teeth. Ooh, he looked cuter when he smiled.

*wait! I thought he was sleeping? agh, nevermind.*

“You can sit here.”  He said still smiling.

*he offered his seat. What a nice person.*

“K-kamsahamnida.”

The train stopped and I get out quickly before I stucked on it. I looked back to see if he is still there, but I failed.

*I didn’t even have a chance to know his name.*

I arrived at school and saw a bunch of people talking about something. I ignored them and went to my room.

“Good mor~yawn~ning.” I greeted Sandeul and Minzy.

“Look like you didn’t get enough sleep.” Sandeul noticed.

“Yeah, I can’t sleep last night.”

“Let me guess….uhmm... You’re thinking of him again?”

“Thinking of whom?” I asked innocently.

Minzy looked at me straight in the eyes.

“Mr. Picture!” they both said in unison.

“You know what? I think you are crazy, falling inlove with someone you don’t know and take note, you didn’t even meet.”  Minzy said like a mother scolding her daughter for not following her commands.

“There are so many guys in this room, in this town, in this country and in this world. So please, stop falling for that guy okay. You don’t even know if he is still alive.” She added.

What’s happening to her? She looked like she was possessed by a great lawyer fighting for the justices of her client while me? I am the one who is accused. But she has a point. What if he’s not alive? No, no a hope not. What if he is an ahjusshi now, having his own family? Aish! What am I thinking?!

“Yah! Are you listening?”

“What is it again?”

“Argh. Stop daydreaming!”She shrieked. She was about to repeat it but our teacher came in and he is with someone.

*we have a new classmate?*

“Introduce yourself.” Teacher said. He nod and faced the whole class. It can’t be. It’s him!

MINZY’S POV

I think my bestfriend is going crazy. Why? Who do you think will fall inlove with a picture? She didn’t even know his name! I should cut off her illusions before it’s too late. Yeah, I should do that for my bestfriend! Fighting Minzy! Fighting!

I was about to repeat what I’m saying but unluckily our teacher came in and he’s with someone.

He faced the whole class and introduced himself.  I looked at _____’s reaction. She looks like she saw a ghost. Is that guy did something wrong to her? He better not, coz if he did, I’m going to kill him.

END OF POV

YOUR POV

It’s him! What is he doing here?

“anyeonghaseyo. I’m Gong Chan Sik. Nice to meet you. “ he said and bowed 90 degrees.

“You can sit there.” Teacher said pointing at the vacant seat besides me. He bowed again and went to his seat.

“You!” I said pointing at him. He checked his back to see if I’m really talking to him.

“Me?” he asked pointing athimself. I nod.

“The one on the train station, it’s you right?”

“Yup, I’m Gong Chan Sik. You can call me Gong Chan for short.” He said and smiled.

“Ah~” Class started. I can’t concentrate and it’s his entire fault. What is his name again? Gong Wan? Gong Chin? Aish, whatever! I don’t know but one side of my mind keeps on talking that I should look at him because he remind me of someone. But the other side is telling me that I should focus on the lesson because it is MATH! Yeah, I at math.

“Are you alright? It’s just math okay.” He said and laughed softly.

“Of course. It’s just math and it is so easy.”

“As far as I know you hate math. You like the subject music. You also love singing.” He said.

“0_0”

“^_^”

“How did you know that? Are you my stalker?

He just smiled at me and gets his attention back at the lesson. This guy, he is weird!!