J u n e

P i n k T a p e

"June 12th,

Stress. It's been a month and 11 days since our engagement and we were rushing to plan a wedding that was happening in 4 weeks. You didn't want to wait and I thought weddings didn't take much. I was so wrong. 

"This isn't the color I wanted. I asked for pearl white. This is obviously cream!" Those are the type of complaints you've been hearing from me all day, everyday this past month. I admit, I was a bridezilla; but you put up with me. Well, sort of. You had two responses to my nagging. One, you would either roll your eyes; or two, you would say the old fashioned: "It's whatever you want." 

But today I was a lot worse than I usually was. And that says a lot. I was raging. Nothing was pleasing me and nothing was to my liking. I was taking all my anger out on everyone and everything around me. Including you. I was ing about the lack of RSVPs we were recieving and I was so frustrated I just started screaming. "Why doesn't anyone wanna come to our wedding?!", "Am I not important enough?!" very dramatic, I know. I expected you to ignore my rant, but you didn't. I think you knew I was genuinely upset and that kept you from saying anything you really wanted to say.

Instead you just cupped my face and planted a kiss on my forehead and said, "Jung Soojung, I don't give a if 100 or 30 or even 10 people show up at our wedding. I get to marry the girl of my ing dreams. That's enough for me." 

So cheesy, yet my heart melted anyway. Your words soothed me. They always do."

Please, please, please leave your thoughts below! I love reading them! I know this chapter was short, but I thought it was simple yet a perfect element to my story. Let me know what you think! Your comments motivate me to update!