A p r i l

P i n k T a p e

                                               

- - -                            

"April 20th,

Easter dinner.

Now it was your turn to get nervous. You were going to meet my sister, her boyfriend, and most importantly, my parents. Unlike my situation, you had no reason to be nervous. My mom was the most open-minded person there was, my sister was welcoming to strangers, and despite my father's cold exterior, he meant well. I wasn't worried for you one bit. I knew they were going to love you because you're you. And even if they didn't they would still pretend they did; Just to make me happy. So really, you'd win either way.

But just like I had, you had bees. You shaved and got your hair trimmed. And you wore your best attire. I was impressed. 

When we got there my parents weren't at the door, they were in the kitchen. You immediately started with the compliments. "You have a beautiful home Mr. and Mrs. Jung.", "The food smells amazing.", "I see where Soojung got her looks from." The cliche lines that were used by boyfriends around the world. 

Jessica loved you from the start. Well she loves everyone she meets but she told me that I did good. She never approved of my past boyfriends and so it mean't more than you know. And even her boyfriend Kris was on his toes. He was secretly insecure and intimidated by how goodlooking you were. Don't let him know I told you that.

My mom was well, mom. She was embarrassingly excited. I never let my parents meet my boyfriends and so she knew I was serious about you. About us. You two ended up having a better bond than me and Jessica had with her. The conversations were endless and I found myself watching in awe. 

My dad was the deal breaker. If he didn't like you, I would start to question myself. He didn't speak much. He wasn't much of speaker to begin with and my mom's nonstop talking didn't help. At one point, you and him got alone time and me and Jessi went to spy. I know I said I wasn't nervous at all, but I just didn't want my dad to scare you away. He has this cold look to him-well thinking about it, that's how Jessi and I look too. 

Anyway, you two hit it off. You even got a few laughs out of him. That's when I knew forsure I did really really good. After getting both our families blessings it felt as though our relationship really began."

 

Questions answered:

Many of you are worried about the ending. Please don't. I can tell you my story will be ending with december and I have two ways I might go. I want to see your feedback until the december chapter is here to decide the ending and where to go from there. As in either a sequel or to end it and move on. I put a little more detail in this chapter because you all wanted a bit more, which is understandable. If you have anymore questions comment them below and I'll be sure to answer them!