prologue (000) : good luck to us

` love between [ thugs. ] -- starting.

 


 


 

 

 

 

 

 

g o o d  l u c k  t o  u s  ( 0 0 )

 

                                                                                                              

prologue

• • • • • • • • • • • •

"Shall we start?"

"We shall."

Though, silence took over afterwards as both set of eyes danced over the twelve folders that laid across them, eventually observing the faces each folder contained. "Let's start with him." Sooae informed as she then slid a certain folder towards the same-aged female, who briefly let her eyes scan over the medium-sized picture. The view of her oldest son coming into sight as Ahyoung grinned. "My eldest?" She questioned and the other nodded, her fingers knotting together.

"As you wish then. His name is Bang Hangil. 26-" Though, Ahyoung's lips pressed into a line at the silent chuckle from her friend. Her eyebrows arching quite confused as Sooae noticed and eventually regained her composure. "So, he's the one, eh?" Her words made the other female even more puzzled.

"The one?" Ahyoung repeated.

"The one, one of my daughters swoons over."

This time it was Ahyoung who chuckled, completely amused by the sudden information. "Oho. My son has an admirer?" And Sooae nodded, the glint of amusement not fading from her eyes as she then reached over to extend another file towards the female.

Ahyoung's eyes then travelling down the folder. A picture of a girl in her mid-twenties greeting her.

"Meet Yong Aaeso. Your son's biggest fangirl."

"Biggest?"

"Biggest."

"Well then," Ahyoung took over, her eyes running down the pictures of six different females. "I guess we have our first couple."

And Sooae smirked, placing the rim of the cup that held her coffee just next to her lips, "So, one down, now five more to go."

 

---------------------------------------

An exhausted sigh escaped the lips of both woman. Their backs slouched against the chair behind them. "That was quite the work." Sooae mumbled, completely drained out of her energy and Ahyoung laughed. Her eyes running across the sets of pictures in front of her. "Indeed." She responded and then straightened herself once more. Her eyes returning to being sparkly. "But, now we officially got our couples." And Sooae grinned, nodding.

Both females then stood up, Sooae reaching over to fix the coat that hung off her shoulders while Ahyoung reached her arms in the air for a quiet little stretch.

"Ready for the war that's about to break out tomorrow?" Mrs. Bang questioned suddenly and Mrs. Yong scoffed. Her eyes glancing back with nothing but determination. "I already have my hamlet on." She replied, to which made the duo grin. Explaining a sudden arranged marriage to twelve children was definitely not going to be their piece of cake and a groan was heard from both females at the thought, the feeling of their new wrinkles making them shudder.

"Good luck to us." Sooae muttered.

"Good luck to us indeed." Ahyoung repeated.

 

 


 
 
 
 
                          the notes;
                          rambling all day.
                          
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
 
Ugh. So, I took my damn time and came up with this lame chapter (can you even call this a chapter?). I apologize though but I decided that instead of individual teasers, I'll be revealing all the chosen characters in the next chapter so we can get this story started. However, I need to know if you lovelies are still alive. Um -- yeah, besides that, let us begin, yes? Oh, and for those that applied can you please comment on your 'back up plot'. :)