chapter (004) : the deal is sealed

` love between [ thugs. ] -- starting.

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

t h e  d e a l  i s  s e a l e d  ( 0 4 )

 

                                                                                                              

                            chapter four

• • • • • • • • • • • •

 

"Was I too much?" He voiced, not even bothering to turn around to face his sister. He could always sense the presence of another and Mae Soo sighed, finally catching up to her brother. Her hands automatically reaching over to ruffle his hair. One thing she knew about her brother was all this emotional stuff was something that he pretended never existed around him and ruffled his hair again, this time a bit more strong as he groaned and eventually fled from her hand. "Really? You have to go for my hair--"

"No." Mae Soo finally interrupted. Her eyes, from the ground, averted to Hwanhee. "You weren't too much. What happened back in there was something that was completely unfair to you."

It was silence afterwards and Hwanhee glanced upwards, the sky was already darkening and a smile finally reached his lips. His sister, all of his sisters, always knew how to take care of their baby brother. Though just the thought made him want to puke and he peered down at his sister to playfully elbow her. "This is disgusting. Let's pretend this never happened." And Mae Soo laughed, roughly elbowing the other back. "You read my mind, idiot."

Though, before the 'mature' two could continue on with their elbow fight, a loud scream followed by a rough groan was heard and Mae Soo blinked as she glanced over at Hwanhee who now had a current Haneul on his back. "You're heavy, noona." He continuously groaned but of course, the latter didn't care and continued her clinging.

"Did we miss anything?" So Jin spoke up, the other girls just behind her and Mae Soo looked over at the still complaining Hwanhee before finally shaking her head. "We're good. Though, I'm not sure how we're going to get out of this marriage. Mother seems determined."

"Maybe we could just go along with it for now." Chanmi surprisingly responded, nearly confusing all the others. "I mean we don't have a proper reason to cancel it. Our parents won't take our side anyways. At least not until we have given it a chance." She reasoned but acknowledged that even to herself she sounded pretty stupid, though, thankfully Aaeso took over, agreeing. "Mother said we could go through a trial. If our decision is still the same at the end then they can't possibly push us any further."

"Are you staying that I have to get engaged to a guy?" Hwanhee questioned and Haneul, still having a piggy back ride on her brother, leaned forward towards him. "Who knows, he may be cute and just your type." And within a second, all the sisters watched as Haneul quickly hit the floor.

"BASTARD. DID YOU JUST DROP ME?"

"I did not. I was carrying your elephant-sized weight properly and perfectly. You just clearly forgot how to balance and thus, you fell. Please don't point your fingers at the innocent." Hwanhee then responded cheekily and obviously knew he had to start running but luckily Kyung Soon sneaked her way inbetween both siblings, spreading her arms towards each of them. "Peace. Keep the peace. Peace is good. Peace is nice." She confidently explained as the rest of the girls watching laughed.

"Anyhow, what do you really think?" So Jin asked, her sincere eyes averting to the youngest and Hwanhee sighed, his own eyes scanning his sisters. "For now I'll only agree to see him. That doesn't mean I'm accepting anything." He warned, still enlightening smiles. Though, honestly he knew, he wasn't against this because his partner was a male but because who the gets arranged marriages nowadays? (also cause he's a protective younger brother but shush).

---------------------------------------

"We should get drunk." Jaehyo obviously suggested and Byunghyun chuckled, eagerly agreeing. There was nothing better to do at the moment than to loosen up and have some fun. "Jaehyo is there ever a day where you aren't drunk?" Sunggyu teasingly asked, only to of course, receive a glare from the other.

"I say we do it." Woohyun interrupted. All shocked eyes falling on him. "Mr. Perfect wants to get drunk?" Kris teased and the younger chuckled. "I mean it probably might be our last day to have some fun. If so, let's do it." The thought obviously won the decision as most of the brothers shivered at the thought of being trapped. Isn't that what marriage was about? Especially one with a stranger?

Though, Myungsoo sighed. His eyes glancing at his watch as he pondered on the thought. Having a beer with his brothers was the worst. Some of them were the worst kinds of drunk and he nearly had a headache remembering his previous encounters with the intoxicated Bangs but of course, those times were also one of the more memorable and he scoffed as Sunggyu's arm was thrown around his shoulder. "What'cha say, punk?" The older boy asked. "Anything for my hyung." Myungsoo teased back.

---------------------------------------

"Guess what." Mrs. Yong spoke once she entered the room. A glowing smile claiming a spot on her lips and Mr. Yong narrowed a brow, puzzled by the sudden blinding brightness his wife gave. "We won three lotteries?" He joked before he placed the newspaper on the night stand beside him and patted the empty spot next to him, signalling the other to join him.

Mrs. Yong simply shook her head at the lousy joke before making herself comfortable beside her husband. Her hands then shaking the phone in her grip, drawing Mr. Yong's attention to it, before also placing that on the night stand. "Our children agreed to the plan. Chanmi just called to tell me."

The news certainly shocked the man, he had predicted their strong and independent children to take a bit more time giving their approval but nonetheless was he pleased. "Even Hwanhee?"

"Even Hwanhee." She responded.

"So, we'll set them up tomorrow?"

"You know it."

---------------------------------------

( the next day because le author is too lazy to write what the smexy Bangs did during their club time )

Hangil groaned, his hand lazily running through his bed hair as he peered in the fridge. His eyes scanning for something to help cure that lousy headache of his and hissed once he remembered how the other Bang boys would react once they wake up. Hangovers were horrible and it was even more horrible when all the Bangs were under one roof together. Though, all those thoughts disappeared once the boy saw the milk carton.

"Oh. Glad you're awake, hyung." And glancing over at the equally messed up perfection, Hangil nodded. His lips pressing against the rim of the cup as he did a one-shot with his drink. "Mother just called me and guess what?" Woohyun spoke, his voice muffled with his husky one. "Our future partners will apparently be at our doorsteps within twenty minutes."

Though, Hangil still a bit wasted blinked, not getting the memo. "The Yongs are coming over to 'informally' meet us. Mother kindly told us to be ready as they'll be here within approx. 19 minutes now." He explained, holding back the sarcasm and once the information set down in both boys' minds, did Hangil and Woohyun's eyes widen.

"!"

And down the hallway the lovely men ran.

"Get your butts up." Hangil growled, smacking the sleeping boys whereas Woohyun tapped them lightly. Both brothers rapidly running into each of their brothers' bedrooms only to receive the predicted groans and hisses. "Why are we being forced to wake up? It's a flippin Saturday." Sunggyu questioned and next to him L.Joe stood quiet, rubbing the sleepiness from out of his eyes. "Because--" Hangil began, running into Wufan' s room while Woohyun ran from out of Myungsoo's. The boy just as confused as the rest. "Within 12 minutes the Yongs will be at our doors." Woohyun finished explaining and just like the previous reaction, all the awake Bangs stood stunned. Their eyes as wide as they could get. "WHAT?"

"We have no time to answer questions. We have to get decent before they arrive." Hangil responded bringing the rather whiny Wufan from out of his bedroom. "Now, someone go wake up Jaehyo." The oldest demanded, however, noticing all of them were still in their place, including Woohyun, Hangil raised his eyebrows in confusion. "What?"

"He has like two ladies in his bed right now. Ain't no one going in there." Kris spoke up, his hand then reaching over to try to groom his own hair. And Myungsoo nearly tried to prevent himself from shuddering. "Oh lord. Someone go get him. L.Joe you were his roommate once, you do it." Sunggyu suggested, all eyes eventually looking at the sulking man. "I had enough nightmares then. I'm not going to create another." And with that the boy dashed towards the washroom

It was then all eyes turned to Myungsoo, though, being the smart he was, he simply turned around and walked back into his bedroom. "Sorry but my hyungs told me I have to look decent before the arrival of the Yongs and I'm no maknae to disappoint them."

Hangil then grumbled, admitting defeat. "Fine, I'll go wake him. You guys get ready." And seeing the grateful smiles on the rest of their faces made the oldest want to strangle them a bit more. "May the force be with you, hyung." Sunggyu sympathized, patting the older on the shoulder before also leaving with the remaining chuckling brothers and Hangil shook his head, glancing over at the bedroom door. "How hard could it be?" He mumbled to himself before finally entering. His eyes taking in what was shown to him as he glanced over the clothes scattered room. Yup. There was more than just Jaehyo in that room.

Awkwardly making his way towards the bed, he glanced down to see three heads. Two unfamiliar, whereas one, at this moment, annoyingly familiar. How the was he supposed to wake this man up? However, on cue, the younger Bang fluttered his eyes open. His face scrunching in confusion at the view of the oldest, nevertheless a smile did play on his lips, especially after he realized there were movements on both of his sides and the remembrance of last night.

"Are you awake, oppa?" A sudden feminine voice spoke up and Jaehyo turned to his side to face one of the girls before plastering up another charming smile. "Last night was awesome." Another also feminine voice said and Jaehyo then peered to his other side to notice the other female was also awake. His -eating grin only getting bigger as Hangil at the current moment wished to go kill himself. "ing brats." He mumbled remembering the other Bangs who escaped, though, at the sound of his voice, both of the females confusedly turned to glance over at him. The predicted screams of embarrassment not happening as instead both their eyes just scanned the pissed off male before them.

"Are you here for a foursome, hyung?" Jaehyo questioned suddenly and Hangil knew that boy was definitely going on his kill list. "Get your up. Your future wife will be here oh so very soon and maybe then you can have that foursome you were thinking of." He grumbled through his teeth and the moment the words reached through Jaehyo's ears did the boy jump out from his bed. "WHAT?" He screeched, completely baffled and Hangil smirked, shrugging innocently before throwing the boy's pants at him.

Wobbling and worming into his clothes, Jaehyo looked at the girls apologetically. "I'm sorry girls. I unfortunately have to dismiss you now, however, I'm pretty sure we'll meet again." He bided his byes, while telling one of the many servants to help the ladies out and Hangil was ready to finally leave  the room until the younger swung his arm over his own shoulder. "About that foursome though. Those girls already know that all of us Bangs are good in bed, so --"

"Jaehyo." Hangil interrupted.

"Yes?"

"I'm never ever doing a foursome with you or any another of our brothers. Got it?"

Jaehyo pouted at the information, though before he could respond a sudden voice interrupted. "Do I even want to know?" Kris questioned, slightly disturbed and Jaehyo innocently smiled before moving onto his next prey.

"Hey hyung ~"

---------------------------------------

"I'm panicking." Haneul squeaked, her eyes glancing over at the door to which their future was and Aaeso scoffed, fidgeting with her fingers. "You're panicking?" She mumbled, clearly losing her mind at the moment. Unlike the rest of the Yongs, she was one that was not completely against the whole marriage idea. And that was only because she knew that one of the brothers on the other side of the door was Hangil. Her forever crush and dream husband. It was like a wish come true honestly and although she knew it was unfair for the rest of her siblings, she was grateful they all accepted the trial.

"Calm your ovaries. We shouldn't let them see through us." So Jin lectured, simply not pleased with this. She had predicted they would meet within a week not a day, she wasn't prepared for this but somehow -- just somehow, she, along with the rest of the sisters, was anxious or possibly nervous about the thought of seeing her future husband.

Chanmi sighed, her eyes more interested in scanning the rather large mansion in front of her. It seemed well protected considering the amount of bodyguards that stood guard, camouflaged or not, around the place. It was easy for her to observe even the unnoticeable things but eventually she returned to the conversation, remembering she wasn't here to be a thug but a possible candidate for a future wife to probably an airheaded cocky bastard. A small grin curved her lips. Somehow this sounded a bit fun.

Kyung Soon stood quiet, her hands fiddling with her shirt as she peered down at her feet. She was also not prepared for this, not because she was against the idea but because -- her eyes secretly scanned the faces of her sisters, she was the least prettiest out of them. All of them had sharp features, long eyelashes, natural beauty and here she was, the ugly duckling. Unlike the rest, she wasn't a pro when it came to men -- or romance in general and she was afraid of what the man on the other side of the door, the man she was supposed to marry would eventually think of her.

"You ready, eddie?" Haneul questioned, lightly jabbing Kyung Soon on her side and the other flinched. Her eyes retreating to her sister as she eventually nodded. A faint smile playing her lips and Mae Soo, who observed from afar, frowned before leaning in to brush Kyung Soon's bangs from out of her eyes. "I'm jealous. You look more prettier than me today." She commented, faking a pout and Haneul chuckled, nodding as well. "Yeah. Your beauty is somehow radiating today. Cut it off. You might steal my husband's attention." And Kyung Soon blinked before pulling up an actual smile. Her hand reaching over to pinch both of their cheeks. "What can I say? It's the power of being young." She joked, which in response got her hair ruffled twice by the others.

And Hwanhee, completely bored and uninterested with the topics being discovered. Oh why, oh why, was he surrounded by girls, eventually rang the door bell. "Let's get this over with." He mumbled as all heads then snapped towards him.

"aisdjiandinaiasian !!"

"Why did you ring the doorbell?" Haneul squeaked once more.

"Because that's what doorbells are for." Hwanhee replied.

"Why. You. God. I. Door. Bell. Hwanhee!" Aaeso stuttered..

"I love you too, noona." Hwanhee responded.

"We're not ready you brat!" So Jin grumbled.

"Oh. My bad." Hwanhee cheekily apologized.

"." Mae Soo and Chanmi cursed and eventually Hwanhee watched as the girls hurriedly pulled out their makeup cases, their breath mints and their mirrors and tried to fix themselves as quickly as possible. "Girls." The youngest mumbled, shaking his head.

 


 
 
 
 
                          the notes;
                          rambling all day.
                          
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
 
I don't even know what to say. /derpface. These updates are definitely taking their time, I'm sorry but heey-- on the bright side, you girls/guys are finally going to meet the Bangs. :D