chapter (002) : and the ballers

` love between [ thugs. ] -- starting.


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

and the ballers (02)

 

                                                                                                              

                            c  h  apt    e     r      t  wo

• • • • • • • • • • • •

 

Eunyoung clicked her tongue at the rather empty mansion (aside from the numerous bodyguards and maids and butlers and so forth), the current faces she was requested to see not coming into her sight as she pressed her palms against her hips. Great, that just meant more work but she shook her head at the idiotic thought of even hoping to see the seven boys at home. Those seven adorable kids were never at home. Her eyes then shuffled down to her phone as she hummed lowly, she had the task of rounding up the males and of course, she knew perfectly well how to lure in those boys -- but, the true question was what vehicle should she use? Yes. It was a difficult question. Her entrance always had to be dramatic perfect. 

---------------------------------------

Swerving to the side, Sehun smirked at the loud screech the tires created from his unexpected turn. His hands loosening from the wheel as he then stepped himself from out of the car to glance at the smoke that was rising from the hood. "Chanyeol and I win." He informed, the cocky grin shining on his lips ever so fast and Kris scoffed. His hands reaching over to pull the black helmet off his head as he simply responded with a rather charming hair swoosh and Yixing groaned, his hand reached over to give Kris a high-five nonetheless. "Just by a second but that's truly because we didn't even bother trying." He then took over and Chanyeol chuckled. His hands lightly patting Yixing's shoulders. "Whatever you say, bro." He added in a playful wink and now it was Kris who laughed, his hands pressed against his motorcycle before he jumped off it.

"You owe us a nice trip to the buffet now." Sehun pointed.

"And we can't forget the deal about serving us for the next two days." Chanyeol added.

And both Kris and Yixing groaned. However, before the oldest could respond, he felt the vibrations of his phone and quickly digging into his pocket, he noticed the next text message from Hangil. "Aah - can we hold on to this? Gotta meet up with hyung." And the whines from the two winners went deaf to Kris's ears as he plopped back on his motorcycle and scurried down the path.

---------------------------------------

"Are you done yet?" Sungyeol asked for the nth time and as much as Myungsoo loved the male, he was ever so close to giving him a loving punch. "Why did you even follow me? You know I take quite the time in the library." He over-powered the other's question with his own and Sungyeol held back more of his whines. His hands fiddling across the numerous books that laid in front of him. It was the weekend too. He let out a defeated sigh. Once Myungsoo was lost in his studies, there was no way you could snap him out of it and so he stared, glancing at his best friend's completely focused face before chuckling quietly.

Ah -- what the heck. It only made the other cuter.

Nonetheless, both trains of thoughts disappeared due to the rather loud rumble of Myungsoo's phone. The device vibrating against the desk quite loudly as the latter quickly grabbed it to check his newly received message. His eyes blankly scanning the written words as he glanced back at a puzzled Sungyeol.

"Ah, sorry. Hyung's calling me. I'll meet up with you later." And throwing his bag over his shoulder, grabbing his coat and picking up his numerous textbooks, the young lad quickly made his way outside the library, obviously leaving behind a sulking Sungyeol.

---------------------------------------

Jaehyo smirked as he felt the needy fingers press eagerly against his skin. The lips of his sliding painfully slow down the pale neck before him as he could feel her shudder beneath his touch. He knew the wall behind barley supported her trembling figure and he also knew that if he were to let her go right now, her weak knees would have quickly dropped her and --, well the smirk widened, because he was completely satisfied. "H-Hurry." Her plea was mixed with a low moan and the male automatically replaced his light kisses with a rough bite. His teeth sinking mercilessly as her nails dug into his chest, another helpless moan releasing just after as she could feel the sting mix with her pleasure, driving her even more nuts.

"Sorry, I didn't hear you." Jaehyo whispered against her.

"P-Please." She whispered back.

And he grinned, however, before the awaiting action could be done, the sudden heat disappeared and the female glanced over to see the playboy with his phone. "Damn." She heard him say, "sorry babe, but I got an errand to run." He explained with a light smile, his hands reaching over to pick up his black shirt as he, without much discussion, planted a kiss on her lips and exited the apartment.

"This better be good. Hangil hyung." He mumbled, dragging his feet down the hallway.

---------------------------------------

"I thought we were here to practice." L.Joe growled, his eyes nearly shooting into his friend as Chunji chuckled. His hands glancing down at the pistol in both their hands. "We are but you can't blame me for being checked out on. I mean she's totally undressing you with her eyes." - And L.Joe glared even harder. His eyes not even bothering to glance over at the female on the other side of the shooting area because well, he didn't even have the slightest interest in the random stranger. "If you don't pay attention, I'll seriously kick your ." - And Chunji's eyes snapped towards L.Joe, the other wasn't known as the scariest Bang for nothing.

"Now aim you-"

"She's coming."

"ing --" L.Joe cursed. His impatience running out as a light feminine cough grabbed his attention. The view of a female in her mid-twenties coming into his sight as he lightly scanned her over (which, eventually made her even more flustered.) "Um-- hello, I-" Though, before the poor girl could finish her rather nervous introduction, a slight beep grabbed the male's interest as he glanced down at his phone. His eyes eventually locking on Chunji's and then the girl's afterwards. "I got to run," he then looked at the girl and lightened a small smile, "pleasure meeting you." -- and with that, the boy made his rather dramatic exit.

---------------------------------------

Feeling a figure collide just behind him, Woohyun turned around to face a flustered face of a female. Her hands nervously trembling as she witnessed his eyes on her. "Are you alright?" The male then questioned, the loud beats from the powering music barley making her voice audible as she then shyly nodded. The glares from those that surrounded piercing death stares into her body as Woohyun curved his angelic smile. The amount of fans that would constantly follow his every move was quite annoying, however, still, Woohyun wasn't one that was fond of breaking hearts and besides, having a million or more fans adore your every breath, was pretty nice, right? Though, he glanced at the murder looks from each of those that cooed over his presence, obviously jealous of the female that bumped into him and sighed, hopefully she would make it out alive.

"That's good. Though, keep an eye out. This place is pretty dimmed and we wouldn't want you to trip and fall, right?" -- He then blinked, he clearly wasn't helping her safety and eventually rose his smile to the rest of those that stood around, eventually making them melt at his perfection.

Though, soon the familiar tune of his cellphone was bought to his attention as he glanced at the sudden message. His eyes running down the text as he arched a brow, curious to why his brother suddenly wanted to meet him. "Ah. Unfortunately, I have to take my leave. Hope you lovelies have your fun." And sending another charming and bright smile, he turned his heel, though, before he officially left, he took once glance at his fans and sent them a playful wink before finally making his way out.

---------------------------------------

Sunggyu scoffed as his eyes fell onto the female that purposely blocked his way. Her arms arrogantly crossed and pressed against his chest as he tried to peer over her. "Hello Hyuna." He greeted, rather blankly and she stood on her toes, trying to prevent him from seeing passed her. "You're ignoring my calls again." She huffed, purposely puffing up her cheeks and he sighed, giving up on having the highest kills that round. "I don't have my phone on me." He lazily responds and throws his controller on the couch over before standing up and she simply pouts even more.

"Though, how did you even get in here?"

Hyuna than pointed towards another female, who was too occupied on her laptop as Sunggyu's eyebrows arched. "How the did Eunyoung get in here?"

And the said female looked up from her screen, her expression clearly unimpressed. "You were too busy yelling at the TV to notice my awesome presence." She responded as if it wasn't anything special and Sunggyu was still a bit stunned. The women in his life. "And mind explaining why you're at Hangil's apartment?" Eunyoung's eyes returned to her laptop as she took her time responding, "I'll tell you when the other's get here but you know, I can ask you the same exact question." And this time it was Sunggyu who smiled that rather cheeky smile. "Hyung's TV resolution is nice."

Eventually the sound of the door slamming grabbed their attention and all three glanced over to see four familiar faces. Sunggyu's confusion only increasing.

"Welcome boys." Eunyoung greeted with a quite scary smile and finally she rose from her seats, Her legs eventually taking her towards Hyuna as she innocently dragged her towards the door. "Unfortunately, we need to have a Bang discussion, however, don't worry, I'll tell Sunggyu that his ex-girlfriend still wants some of his own Bang. But of course, thank you for visiting and we shall hopefully cross paths again." And with that, Eunyoung politely said her goodbye to the female before she returned back to the living room.

"Why the heck are you here?" Myungsoo asked, asking the question each of the brothers were currently thinking and Eunyoung smiled cheekily, "I shall answer that as soon as Jaehyo gets here." and the brothers sighed, but nonetheless, eventually made themselves at home.

And approximately after ten minutes, the said male rushed in. His hands resting on his knees as he wheezed for some air. "Um, do we even want to know?" Kris questioned as he scanned over his half- brother and once he captured enough air, Jaehyo responded with a 'innocent smile', which clearly answered the other's question.

"Can I get some ing peace around here?" And now all eyes switched over to a rather grouchy male. The bed hair clearly making the others' understand as Hangil scanned the living room of his apartment with his squinty eyes. The view of L.Joe rumbling through his fridge, of Woohyun cleaning the mess around his coffee table, of Kris slouching himself on the couch, of Myungsoo joining Sunggyu in MWF (which wasn't really new since Hangil was somehow used to seeing Sunggyu kidnap his TV for his video games purposes almost every morning), and of Jaehyo staring back at him half- making him wake up from his craving sleep.

"Why the heck at you shirtless?" Hangil mumbled, the voice of his still husky due to his sleep.

"Why are you shirtless?" Jaehyo sheepishly responded, trying to quickly buckle his belt properly.

"Because I just woke up."

"Because I was about to get laid."

And the rest of the brothers rolled their eyes as Hangil didn't even bother responding, his eyes then falling onto the amused Eunyoung, who grinned. "Why the heck are all of you even here?" The oldest question and Woohyun arched a brow, glancing between Eunyoung and Hangil. "Ah, didn't you text all of us to meet you at your apartment?"

"You said it was some important ." Wufan took over, pulling himself into a sitting position as all could sense the confusion in their hyung's eyes. It was then a blub clicked in all their brains and all seven glanced over at a humming Eunyoung, who purposely avoided all their glares.

"You have his phone, don't you?" L.Joe questioned and the female held up her innocent expression. "Anyhow, the reason why you're all called up here is because Mrs. Bang had specially reserved dinner at seven and she wishes that all of her sons would be present."

Sunggyu then sighed, his index pressing against the power button on the remote control as he stood up afterwards. "Great, We're in trouble."

 


 
 
 
 
                          the notes;
                          rambling all day.
                          
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
 
First of all, I apologize for the rather late update, university is unfortunately starting for me. Gaah -- school is a pain. Anyhow, this may be a bit boring since it surrounds around the boys but of course we gotta introduce them too, yes? Nonetheless, this is definitely not my best work but I wanted to update so bear with me. Other than that, the comments are wonderful, keep them coming, even though I don't reply to them I do read and probably re-read them, so shower me with love, alright? Aha, anyhow, I'll try to make the next chapter better, but until then -- I is out. Also ignore the fail gifs on the ious chapters, I shall fix that when I come back (: