chapter (003) : gotta get fresh

` love between [ thugs. ] -- starting.

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

g o t t a  g e t  f r e s h  ( 0 3 )

 

                                                                                                              

                            chapter three

• • • • • • • • • • • •

 

Loud groans and grumbles could be heard from outside the house, -- enough to allow a mere stranger to understand the tensed atmosphere that was probably inside and Yunho sighed, his hands fiddling on the door knob as he really preferred not entering it. Six fuming ladies and one male (that probably hates his guts) were located just inside and the man wasn't sure if he had enough armour to enter the house that was currently a battlefield. - But of course, his job depended on it and so, with one long and lasting breath, the brave man took his step forward. The predicted destruction coming into sight as he glanced around the clothes-scattered hallway.

"I can't find my dress." Haneul's growl reached his ears first and he glanced over at the young female with an innocent shrug. "Wear another one. You have a billion." -- "Or not" He mumbled realizing that she was on the urge of throwing her shoe at him. "Go ask Mae Soo. She knows where everything is." He then finally suggested and the girl blinked before nodding to do so. Despite being a fashionista, Mae Soo was definitely Yunho's life saviour when it came to helping the girls with dressing up.

It was then his eyes fell onto the only male of the house. The youngest Bang too occupied with his headphones as Yunho lightly nudged the boy, who merely glanced back. "Aren't you supposed to be getting ready? There's twenties minutes before we head out." And he glanced back at his laptop, pressing a pause on whatever video that was playing. "I can get ready in five." He stated confidently and both boys then glanced over at Aaeso who was far too focused on gobbling up a sandwich. "Fine, but get ready soon." Yunho demanded and returned back to walking up the hallway. His hands reaching over to grab the neglected clothes that were laying forgotten (mostly because he pitied the maids) and made his way up the stairs and towards the bedroom.

It was there he noticed So Jin was trying to doll up Chanmi, while Mae Soo was scanning the girl's wardrobe. Both the oldest females proving their impeccable sense in fashion as the sixth child just blankly stared in her mirrored reflection. "18 more minutes, girls." He shouted and watched as the others responded with a silent thumbs up, before making his way towards the last Yong's bedroom. The Yong that he kind of dreaded when it came to fashion (but of course, he still had Mae Soo and So Jin to fix that up). "Kyung Soon?" He called lightly, and just as he predicted, the young female appeared in possibly Mae Soo's nightmare. (x)

Though before Yunho could slowly talk Kyung Soon into changing, a familiar screech was heard and both pair of eyes then turned over to a grumbling Mae Soo, who eventually threw her arms around the younger Yong and led her back into her bedroom. "Let Mama Mae help with that, sweetie." She explained rather softly and Yunho chuckled before turning his heel and returning back down the stairs.

The Yongs, oh how they were so special.

---------------------------------------

Meanwhile at the Bang's house, Eunyoung was ready to rip her hair out. Those brats barley lifted themselves of the couch and she placed her hands on her hips with a scowl. "Can you adorable bastards go get ready? Mrs. Bang expects you to be earlier than the assigned time and I'm pretty sure you guys have no intention in getting Momma mad."

"Myungsoo's in the washroom." Kris lazily responded, his eyes flickering through the different channels and Eunyoung thought maybe it was better to rip his hair out instead. "You have how many bathrooms in this place? Go to another one."

"That would be too much of a walk." L.Joe replied and all boys could then hear the faint whine of the female's as she helplessly glanced over at a laughing Woohyun. "Help me." She nearly begged and he nodded, his hands brushing the towel against his wet hair as he walked closer towards the couch. "Come on you lazy monkeys. Mother will have our heads on our plates if we make her wait too long." He reasoned, ignoring the puppy eyes from his brothers as he slowly got them up just as Hangil entered.

"Myungsoo's out of the washroom." He explained and within five seconds did Eunyoung, Woohyun and Hangil witness a stampede of males running towards the washroom. A loud yelp (probably Myungsoo's), a door being slammed and a couple of whines and bangs being heard just after as Jaehyo's cheer of success rang through the place. "That's it, I'm going to beat you up." Sunggyu lamely shouted at the washroom door before the rest of the boys scattered around to finally get ready.

---------------------------------------

"Will this work out?"

Mr. Yong glanced over at his wife's eyes, worriedness and nervousness wavering over them as a soft reassuring smile sketched his lips. His hands ran over the back of Mrs. Yong as he felt the coldness of her skin and only pressed his warm hands harder, rubbing her with his heat. "Everything will turn out fine." He paused when the entrance to their room opened, his eyes running over the presence of his children as somehow a sparkle of pride was found in his smile. "Whether they accept the marriage or not. We'll be fine."

And Mrs. Yong curved her own motherly smile at the entrance of all her children. Their radiating beauty making her rather proud of being their mother as she nodded for them to take their seats.

And so Mae Soo, being the oldest, took the first seat. Despite being one of the party-girls, she was one that always laced herself around a much more reserved type-of fashion, which obviously included the beauty of a rather elegant and feminine sense of style. She wasn't one that was fond of all the leathery and glittery stuff and thus, suited in more like a princess. (x)

Unlike her sister, So Jin preferred the opposite. She was one that purposely accentuate out her curves and enjoyed the rather leathery and glittery stuff. She was one that enjoyed flaunting around her iness and her body was deemed to be her greatest asset, so, why not show it off? (x)

Now Yong Aaeso was more of a female that enjoyed getting cuddly with her clothes, hence, she was once that lacked in the feminine style, nonetheless, when dressing up, she was one that fancied laces and colours. Though, cuteness was definitely a style she preferred staying away from. (x)

Despite being the rather childish one, Haneul was the same as So Jin but in her world, there were no such trends. This female was one that wore whatever caught her eye and enjoyed the art of dressing up, especially in ways that flaunted the beauty of her legs and well, skin in general. (x)

Kyung Soon, on the other hand, wasn't your every-day fashionista. Lured in more by the comfort of clothes rather than the appearance, she had quite the 'ahjumma' label when it comes to her style. Having the less knowledge though, doesn't mean she's not y and when push comes to shove, this Yong will probably blow you away with her iness. (x)

More of the natural type, Chanmi was your average female. Prone to jackets and cardigans, she was one that never under nor overlooked fashion because despite the other sisters, she was one that didn't give in quite as much thought. Nonetheless, does she know how work up a style. (x)

And finally, the youngest. Attracted mostly to the darker colours, Hwanhee preferred kicking in his designer clothes. Though, he wasn't an overly stylish person, he liked to keep his taste clean and casual. Nonetheless, he was also one that purchased whatever his eyes found appealing. (x)

"Now that we're all here." Mr. Yong began. His eyes observing each and every face at the table as the kids noticed he had his business aura surrounding him. It obviously meant something serious and being a child or not, one had to be tensed in the presence of the man. "Your mother and I have something quite important. It involves the future of all of our children and I would like for all of you to take this seriously." Just the introduction was enough for everyone to get anxious but all stayed quiet and Mr. Yong took the opportunity to peer over at his wife, nodding for her to take over.

It took a couple of seconds for the conversation to continue but all knew Mrs. Yong was collecting her thoughts and gathering her words.

"We have been a strong force in the undergrounds for decades and now our name is more powerful than our business. However, we're not the only one with that position as some of you may have heard of the Bangs. A Mafia -- quite similar to ours, Mr. and Mrs. Bang and there seven sons. Although they are labelled as our rivals, our competitors, never once did we collide with a problem. We did our work, they did theirs. However, now there is a new gang, the Kims, and though they are fairly new, they know how to climb the ladders fast. Not only are they strong -- they are extremely ruthless. They have no limitations or guidelines, no rules or humanity in their systems and soon enough, they could run our society down a wrong path." The words finally came to a halt and she noticed the confusion and stunned expressions of her children.

"What's the difference between them and us? We're all apart of the Mafia." So Jin broke the silence. All eyes directing to her clearly emotionless face. "Aren't we all just corrupting our 'society'?"

Mrs. Yong wasn't even surprised at the outburst from her daughter. More than anyone, she knew So Jin was one that really loathed the life she was in. "We don't pull a trigger on anyone. Just those that fail a deed or do a crime." She paused, knowing her words were sounding like nothing more than a hypocrite. "We may be called a Mafia but we're not cold-blooded killers. We do things to keep our society running."

"Like a pesticide -- or a vigilante." Haneul muttered and Mrs. Yong aimed a smile at her before continuing. "The true problem is that we may not be strong enough to keep them in their boxes. If that happens, then everything we accomplished for this society could go down the drain. It could also mean that our underground could be taken over in their control and that is something that we all wish to avoid."

"So, what shall we do?" Kyung Soon, somewhat interested, questioned and all seven noticed the sudden shift in atmospheres as Mrs. Yong glanced over at her husband, who once again just nodded.

"We would like to merge with the Bangs and combine both of our powerful forces together and the only way to do that is to get you guys married." The sudden outrages explanation from Mr. Yong eventually earned screeches from his kids. "Now look before anything that serious happens, we'll try a trial to be fair. You guys can have up to a month, even two, to warm up to your husbands. We'll start with an engagement. If it works well we'll continue with the marriage." Mrs. Yong took over, trying to keep her children from panicking. Though both parents knew they were taking the freedom from each of their child, they also knew that what was being proposed could probably have a good effect on their kids.

"Wait!" A sudden pound on the table startled most as now all eyes averted to the youngest. His fist clearly pressed hard against the white cloth. "You can't just suddenly expose us to this type of information. Have you guys met these Bangs? How do you know they'll be good for my sisters?" He didn't like where this was going. Not at all. Though, he believed that because he, unlike the rest of the Yong children, was a male, that he would not take part in such; however, even the thought of his sisters getting forced into some sort of marriage with six probably stupid males made him quite furious. Obviously because being the only brother, his job was nothing more than to protect them.

Mr. Yong glanced at his son. The wave of hatred and annoyance flashing his eyes as he sighed. This was going to be the problem. Hwanhee's difficulty of opening himself up to men was definitely going to be a harder goal to overcome. "It's not just your sisters. You'll be getting married too."

And now Hwanhee stood puzzled. "I recall mother saying the Bangs only had seven sons."

"They do." Mrs. Yong took over. Her eyes softening on her youngest, knowing just how ridiculous and quite selfish they sound. "We have agreed to pair you with the Bang's maknae."

"Are you bull-ting me?"

"Watch the tone Mister." Mr. Yong warned and Hwanhee scoffed, completely blown away. "I'm sorry Mr. Yong but if you have forgotten, I am your son - a male - a guy. Don't pull me into this because you're not powerful enough to stand on your own. I believe I have my own freedom in this so I would like to kindly say, 'I refuse'. Now, if you please excuse me. I'm not finding this place suitable." He tried to avoid the coldness in his voice but he truly couldn't help it. He had expected his parents to understand him but yet here they were, planning to send him in a marriage with another guy he didn't know. He wasn't just going to accept the fact and finally stood up, his eyes not glancing over at any of his family members as he made his leave. Quickly disappearing behind the doors.

"Wow." - Now it was Mae Soo that stood up. Her napkin politely placed on the table from her lap as she took a glance over at her parents. "My parents were ones that knew where their line was but I guess I was wrong." And the other daughters obviously noticed her 'motherly' side was coming out because though she was definitely a princess, Mae Soo never failed to protect her siblings and with a swish of her hair, the female followed her youngest brother out the doors, hoping to catch up to him.

It was then Mrs. Yong heaved an exhausted sigh. Her eyes scanning down the rest of her children as she waved her hand gently. "You guys are allowed to leave. We'll continue this dinner another time." It was obviously not long before the other five remaining daughters nodded and quickly headed out. A few seconds of silence following by after as Mr. Yong reached over to intertwine his fingers with his wife. "That sure went well, huh?" He questioned playfully and Mrs. Yong chuckled.

"Let's see how the Bangs will take it."

---------------------------------------

"WHAT?!"

"HOW?!"

"WHEN?!"

"WHERE?"

"WHY?"

"WHO?"

Mr. Bang could feel his headache creep, his eyes not even bothering to scan the rowdy kids as they were pretty much all over the place. The amount of times he wished he had girls -- or just one child was truly un-countable. "Alright. That's enough. All of you sit your bums back in your chairs. We raised humans not animals." His voice stayed calm but being under his winged arm, the Bangs knew it was time to sit down and obey.

"This decision--"

"What if we said no?" Kris interrupted. This was completely not his cup of sunshine. He wasn't fond of having his destiny be picked out for him.

Mrs. Bang then glanced over at her son, noticing the flare of irritation and sighed. "I know this is a sudden proposal and that we went ahead without properly consulting all of you, however, this can be beneficial to all of you."

"But-"

Alright, now she was getting exhausted. Simply slamming her hand on the table, Mrs. Bang noticed how she startled her boys (including her husband) into paying attention but that was of course, the last of her thoughts. "I understand what we're doing to you is unfair, so, we'll make a deal. We'll go through with the engagement. You will meet your spouses and act like newlyweds for one month, two months max. If by the end of this period, there are still some complaints, we'll cancel the whole thing off. However, if at least 4 out of the seven couples are satisfied with their pairings, we will go on and continue with this marriage, no matter who says no. Understood?"

The sudden deal got most thinking. They knew no matter how much they resisted, it was hard to change Momma Bang's mind and obviously, these boys weren't going to fall for any sort of Yongs, so it wasn't much of a problem .... right?

Hangil glanced around the table, his eyes observing his brothers as he noticed most were willing to try out the proposal and sighed, finally averting his eyes to his parents. "Alright. But just one month."

"And of course, our parents have to keep their end of the deal." Woohyun added quite seriously.

"Of course." Mr. Bang responded.

"Then we have a deal."

 

 


 
 
 
 
                          the notes;
                          rambling all day.
                          
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
 
Laaaate. I am terribly sorry but I believe this is how the story might go, with extreme long periods between each update. University is already killing me and this chapter was clearly boring but soon enough our lovely couples will be introduced. Aaand comments and love are, as always, accepted. :)