008

I love my Geges

008 - Situation


"Human mind is really complex. In Tao-sshi case now..what I can said, his mind try to lock himself when some situation happen and the situation also forced him to do it like that. We can see what happen in 6 days ago, Tao been locked in 5 days at he don't know what place it. And he also feel so scared. Trauma with that situation.. So, when this happen.. his mind in automatic locked himself in other mind. This action will make he look like lifeless and no feelings. And he cannot feel that scared too.."

All of them just look at Dr.Choi with full of blank face. A long sigh come from Dr.Choi, he know this will be happen.

 

"I will tell in easy way. Tao is scared or in trauma that time. What most scared him? The answer is Lee Wei. When he been locked in 5 days, Tao is scared to facing Lee Wei, so his mind try to building one protection for shielding him from the fear with making one other mind in himself. So, now Tao is.. in other mind. The another mind that will give him safety. This situation always happen when the victim being abused or bullied. But in Tao's case, he can be treated. But, not with me..its with you all. You all are Exo-M members and is one of most people who close with him, so its high possibly for Tao fully recover, is 80 %." 

"But, don't rush him. Take it step by step..but don't let he in this mind too long, Im afraid his mind will be permanent like that if you all let his in that mind so long. When, he start used in that mind, the 80% he will recover will turn out unexpectedly in 30 % to recover. Because, he feel nobody can pull his out from that mind.."

 

"Doctor, how about with Tao's situation when he lay his head in Lee Wei's lap. I mean, like doctor said, Tao is scared with Lee Wei. Then why Tao can lay his head on Lee Wei's lap like nothing he afraid of?"

"Okay, I want ask you something. Is Tao-sshi have some habit?"

"Yes.. He like having skinship with people he close, all in Exo-M he close. But he most close is Kris-ge.."

"Okay, in this case, you tell Tao-sshi like having some skinship. That mean, even though he in that mind, he cannot change his attitude like having some skinship, though with Lee Wei. Tao-sshi also like Ramyun right? Its one of his habit, so he cannot change too."

"Thats why, Tao-sshi didn't care when Lee Wei is feeding him. Or when Tao-sshi need someone for comfort, maybe Lee Wei just at there accompany him. So maybe that, another reason Tao-sshi cannot change his habit even he scared with Lee Wei. Do you understand now?"

 

"Okay, then how we can treated Tao ?"

"You all just need open his old mind again. Old mind that having so much his old memories. Almost his memories must when he being together with you all, right? Thats why I said, in 80 % he will fully recover. You all just need be patient. And don't stop have a hope. Its not wrong for hoping some miracle."

said Dr. Choi with smiling plastered at his face.  

* * * * * *

 

Kris let out a long sigh, his mind still playing the doctor explaination at morning ago. Kris just gazed at outside from the window. He absorb in his minds on night scenery. Chen now fall sleep beside Tao. From the first, Tao being brought to hospital, Chen always hold Tao's hand. He never let go, even Tao don't give any response to him. Tao will more spacing out while laying on the bed.

Luhan try have conversation with Tao, but it will turn out like Luhan is talking alone. Even so, Luhan don't care, he always talking at Tao. Kris know, is hard for Luhan seeing their maknae like that. But, Luhan didn't try to stop. Like Dr. Choi said, 'don't stop give a hope'. 

Lay will feed Tao when come time to he eat. Sometimes, Xiumin will company Luhan talking with Tao. All of them try the best to recover again the maknae. Tomorrow, Tao will be released from hospital and they will take Tao back to Exo-K's dorm. Kris already told the guardian and all Exo-K members about Tao's condition.

For the second time, Kris let out a sigh. He cannot fall down now. He must have a hope too. He almost feel so lost with Xiumin when first they found Tao. Fortunately, his hyung is strong from fall, and help him give some strength that time. This time, he must helping to recover back Tao. He believe, even it will take a long time. Tao, their Kungfu Panda favourite fans will back again. Their maknae who most noisy, cheerful and naughty will cheer them again like old time.

* * * * * *

 

Okay, Im sorry for a short chaptered. This chapter really take a long time to write. Im sorry ! (−_−;)

 

Last, Im sorry for any mistake, and bad grammar. Hope anticipated in the next update. ^^

Love you guys !