001

I love my Geges

 

001 - A warning..


All of them release full sigh. Kris sit up then take the video camera on coffee table in front of them. Kris then put the camera into small black plastic.

"I will throw this camera. Don't ever let Tao known this thing happen.."

said Kris before step out from Lay's and Luhan's share room hotel. Chen and two other just nodding understood.

"Xiumin still don't know this thing right?" ask Luhan. Chen and Lay shook their head.

Luhan in deep silence, he just stare at floor and let out a short sigh. This incident become more worse. This morning, Lay just found out a video camera in Tao's and Xiumin's bathroom. When be checked the all contents in that camera, evidently that device is full of record video about Tao and a new be recorded is when Tao in showering at last morning. Kris expression changed, when he realized that video camera maybe be owned by a men who been stalking Tao and bothering them lately.

"We must tell Xiumin about this. At least Xiumin can take more caution about Tao. Im afraid if something happen to Tao this night.." said Luhan at last and the other nodding in agreed.

* * * * * *

Xiumin walking slowly to the balcony's their room. He looked out from window to see something suspicious as precaution. Then, Xiumin froze when he notice someone in shadow now stalking at their room from far. That shadow fastly dissapeared in shadow after realized Xiumin notice his presence. Xiumin just cursed slowly while his hand locked the window safely. The curtain be pulled hard.

"Whats wrong hyung? Did something happen?" asking Tao when see worried face's Xiumin.

"Nothing.." Xiumin just smiled shook his head.

"Tao, you will sleep beside me tonight~"

"Eh? Why?"

"Just feeling to hugging my favourite Didi tonight~ So sleep beside me, okay?"

said Xiumin while he now walking to the door for ensure be locked safety.

"Alright hyung~" Tao now moved to Xiumin's bed and lying down.

Well, though that hotel is giving two single size bed but the large size of bed just enough give them comfortable to sleep together. Xiumin closed all lamp except one at sofa closer with the balcony.

"Hyung~ Why didn't you closed all lamp~ I cannot sleep~" whined Tao.

"Just go to sleep okay~ Tomorrow, we must head to Beijing right? And you don't want Kris nagging because we are the one who will late~"

Tao just pouted, he pulled the comforter to cover his body. Xiumin let out a chuckle then go to sleep too.

* * * * * *

All stylish noona now busy handling four Exo-M members. With most their free time now, Luhan is playing game at his Ipad, and Tao take this chance to online his social web. Tao just grinning widely when see all comment from his fans and friends about his recently status. Tao began frowning when he see one message at his inbox. He opened the message, and immediately Tao hold his breath when he see the contents of message.

"Good morning, Didi-er~ <3 Gege feels so happy when see my Didi-er sleep so well yesterday night."

That message be sent together with one picture of him is sleeping. Tao just gulped when see the picture. That picture is really be captured yesterday, he wears a grey shirt when sleep same like in picture. Tao frowned more when notice one message more.

"But.. Gege feeling so disappointed.. Why Didi-er betrayed Gege like this? Why Didi-er sleep together with someone when Gege not beside you? Gege don't like it.. Gege hate it.. Didi-er is supposed to be mine!" 

That last message be sent with one picture Tao sleep together with Xiumin. Tao's hand began trembling, he starting biting his lips. Luhan who playing game at first noticed it.

"What's wrong Tao?" Luhan approaching Tao.

"Luhan-ge.." sound Tao slowly looking at Luhan. His hand still trembling.

Luhan  look at Iphone's Tao, he take it and look into it. Luhan wided his eyes when he read the message Tao get. Luhan see Tao's body starting shaking violently, immediatly he hugged the maknae.

"Im scared.." Tao whispering slowly, his tears now pour down. Luhan just silent rubbing the Maknae's back for calming him down.

"Eh? What's happen?"

Chen now finished his make-up just dumbfounded see Tao and Luhan situation. Luhan just give the lead vocal a signal to shut up. 

"Hey, guys. This a food from one of Exo-M fans." said one of their staff who now walking into their room. Chen hurriedly go to staff for helping him. After put a box full with foods, Chen quickly saying 'Thank You' for the staff. Then, Chen opened the box right away to take out the food, and Chen saw one letter been put at that box. Instantly, Chen ripped the letter and read it. Time suddenly like stopped, Chen just standing at same spot freeze when read the letter.

* * * * * *

 

Im sorry guys, if took long time to updated it. Seriously, just I started to re-write this story in English language. Suddenly, flu coming right away. Pft, what the .. /sneeze/ Okay, I hate flu! ><

Okay, I leave it with this most cute hyung :3

Again, sorry for a bad grammar, and I will continue updating it. Hope you guys anticipating it~