002

I love my Geges

002 - A calling and 2nd warning.


After, Luhan told to them about message he read at Tao's weibo just now. Kris snorted annoyance while the others fall in deep silence.Tao's stalker now like give warning for other members to not touch his lovely 'Didi-er'.

"Damn it! How far he wants going on?! Now, he threating us?!" snapped Kris angry.

"Calm down.. Manager-ge just now ordered all bodyguard to tighten security and be more caution with surroundings.." interrupt Luhan.

Acting anger cannot solve problem. Kris just sighed, he know Luhan don't want he acting out of control. After get a message from Tao's weibo, they all get another letter from that stalker. In that letter just have one picture of Xiumin, but what most shocking them and also Chen who first opened a letter. The picture are be doodled with crossing thing in red ink at Xiumin's neck and other part of Xiumin's body. The red ink, must means a warning for Xiumin. Situation just getting worse when Tao also see that picture, and after that the maknae be pulled out by Lay for calming him down.

"Kris, yesterday.. Before go to sleep, I try to look out from windows if see something.. And, actually.. I did. I saw someone is stalking our room.. I know, that someone must be who stalking Tao. But, I can't see his face clearly.."

"Why hyung didn't tell Manager-hyung about that then?" asking Chen. Xiumin sighed.

" I don't want give trouble to Manager-hyung. He look so tired and don't get enough sleep lately. Because of that, I asked Tao to sleeping beside me.. Im afraid if something happen to him, at least Tao by my side.. so I can avoid bad thing happen. But I don't know it just make situation become worse.. Im sorry, Kris."

said Xiumin lower his head, he feel guilty for what happen. Kris just tapped his hyung shoulder.

"Its not your fault, hyung. You do the best for Tao. Its a fault that ing men.."

Kris hissed in anger. That men actually been bothering Tao so many times. At first, he just sent a foods or snacks to Tao, then a gift. After then, a cute card is wrote 'for my lovely Didi-er. Gege love Didi-er' with a box of sweets. He know very well Tao love sweets. Then, a cute teddy bear with a bouquet of rose. A gift again but this time with a few pictures of Tao who he captured when he stalked Tao. Not enough with that, a few love letter be sent to Tao with calling 'Gege' and 'Didi-er' thing. Mostly the letters sent by him, Kris will burning it or just ripped it and throw it. Because, Tao already many times complained about feel uncomfortable with all letters and gifts. Moreover, about calling him with 'Er', just Kris and his grandma can call him like that. The reason, just they both Tao most close than others. And yesterday morning, Lay just found a video camera is recorded Tao's and Xiumin's bathroom. Lucky for them, Tao don't know anything about this. If he know, must more worse the situation will be. Now, a warned letter for Xiumin just because that 'Gege' saw Xiumin is sleeping with Tao.

* * * * * *

Exo-M's van now moving fast heading to airport. At 1 a.m, they will abroad a flight to Korea for attend some show with Exo-K. Kris feels relieved a little, at least Tao will not been bother for a few days. Kris looking at his back, Tao now sleeping pecefully with Chen beside him at backseat. With tight schedule and some incident happen in the morning must so tiring for Tao to handle it. When he sleep, maybe it can erasing some afraid and uneasy feelings thought Kris.

"Kris, wake up the others. We just arrived at airport now.." said Exo-M's manager when their van stopped at front Beijing's Airport Building. Kris get off from van after waking the others and hurriedly helping their manager take out all their bags. All of them slowly walking into airport now, while their all bags brought by staff into the building too. Now, they all just need waiting in 20 minutes before departure.

"Tao, where do you want to go?" asked Lay when see Tao who now stand up.

"I want to go to toilet.. Why ge?"

"Let me company you.." said Lay while pull Tao's hands.

After a few minutes, Tao and Lay headed back to the others. Kris with their manager now at counter for managing their pasport, Chen sleeping again beside Xiumin who is drifting in dream a long ago, Luhan like always playing his game again at his Ipad. Lay take a seat beside Luhan followed by Tao who sit beside Lay. Suddenly, Tao feel his Iphone vibrating, someone calls him. Tao take his Iphone out and see at screen, one unknown number. Tao answered the call.

"Hello, didi-er.."

In quick, Tao press the red button to off the call. Beads of sweat start showing at his forehead. His face paled.

"Eh, Tao? What's happen?" asked Lay.

His Iphone again vibrating asking for answer it. Same number again show at screen. The call from his 'Gege'. Tao quickly throw his Iphone on the floor and covering his ears. His tears again streaming down fastly. Lay who realized the situation hurriedly pull Tao in his embrace.

"Im afraid ge.. Im afraid ge.. Im afraid..." He repeated that word again and again, his body shaking violently.

"Syuhhh.. Syuhh.. Calm down.. Ge is here okay? Ge is here.. Don't worry.." said Lay hushing Tao while rubbing his back for comfort. 

Iphone on the floor still vibrating, Luhan quickly stand up and take it. He press a red button off the call. Luhan release a breath of anger now, looks like Tao must change his number this time. The Iphone vibrate again in third time, now just one message shown up. Luhan look at screen and open it.

"Didi-er don't be afraid.. Gege always by your side, Didi-er even though wherever you are.. Gege will always look for Didi-er.."

Luhan gritted his teeth anger, he take a glance at Tao now is sobbing silently in Lay's embrace. He put Iphoe's Tao into his pocket for avoid second situation happen again.

* * * * * *

A cup of coffee be stared blankly by Kris, Suho in silent too don't know what to said after heard all story about Tao's stalker. They just arrived at Korea in 3 a.m ago and they hurried sent to Exo-K's dorm for a rest.

"Joongshik-hyung said he will talk about this to Jungmin-sshi.." continue Kris more.

"Don't worry, Kris. We are together as twelve now, We Are One right? So we all will helping you all too.."

Kris just smiling bitterly. A greeting morning from D.O shut off two leader from the conversation ago.

"Hyung~ Look, we get a present from fans~ I get it from our's front door~!" interrupted Kai and show them one paper bags full of snack and one plushie panda middle size. Kris's expression start changed when he saw a plushie of 'Panda'. He approach to Kai rushly and take the plushie from Kai's hands. 

"Why hyung?" Kai start panicked when see the Duizhang now like a maniac observing one by one part of the plushie Panda carefully. Suho now approach at Kris.

"How is it? Found something?"

"Yes.." answer Kris. He show to them a device like voice record been found at plushie panda's mouth. Kris frowning, something not right. Again, he run into their kitchen, take a paper bags and throw out all snacks. One letter is throw out too. Kris expected it, he quickly opened the letter.

"I want my Didi-er back! Why you all take my Didi-er?! Didi-er supposed to be mine.. Just mine only! Im his Gege!! Not  you all!!"

Kris just gritted hard his teeth. His fist now tremble hard for hold his anger, Suho and other just expected something worse must be happen. Actually they didn't know what is wrote in that letter because it writing in Chinese.

"I will throw this plushie and also the device. Suho, burn this letter and don't ever tell Tao about this. If he asking who buy this snacks, just tell him Joongshik-hyung buy it this morning."

Suho just nodding. D.O and Kai who dumbfounded with the situation just silent themself. More explain need to do for them.

* * * * * *

 

Its getting late at my country now. I leave you guys with this leaders~ (─‿‿─) 

 

 

And, now the umma with his son~ :3 (≧∇≦)/

 

Okay, Again sorry with my grammar. Im sleepy and getting hard to think about grammar /sigh/yawn/ 

Hope you all anticipating it with this chapter /bow/ ♥