ual Icon?

Midnight Lust

*It was nightfall again. He smirked and gave off a mouth watering smile as she saw the women in the club he just entered. They were all alluring him with their seductive looks and smile. He was sipping his martini and he spinned the chair around and saw the crowd dancing at the main floor in front of the DJ's booth. He paused for a while when he saw a woman in a emerald green off-shoulder dress. She her lips seductively and winked at him. He would be crazy to reject such invitation. He got off his seat and followed her lead to the dance floor. After almost an hour of dancing their hips grinding with each other, while the burnette woman leaned her back at his body and held onto his neck. He sniffed the her neck and it causing a tingling sensation to the woman. She held her hand and pulled him out of the crowd. He already know where they are heading to. "First meal for the night. Nice" He smiled as he thought of his fangs deeply sinking into the woman's beautiful neck. They went to the 4th floor of the club where private rooms are. They opened one room. The woman entered first and walked backwards to the bed ily. He just smiled as he was watching her. He walked towards her and and ped her dress from behind. The woman encircled her arms around his neck and they started having a hot burning kiss He pulled her body closer her and brushed his hands on her soft curls. His expert hands removed all of her clothes. And so she did the same. They both fell on the soft bed and continued where they left off. His hands trailed her body's y outline. They were already at the of their when he smiled and pierced his fangs into her beautiful neck. She squirmed but he held her tighther on her head and body. He stopped when he felt his thrist was already quenched. He the excess blood that trickled off her neck. He got off the bed and put on his clothes, after getting dressed he placed a blanket on the girl's body. He leaned forward and whispered in her ear.*

Man: Thanks for the blood and the good .*smirk*

*He walked out of the room and got out of the club. He walked further more and disappeared like a he became one of the for covering the whole city. When he arrived at the rooftop of the house. It was already light's off but he knows better, his brothers are all awake. Why? Simple, because they don't sleep. Vampires don't sleep. We just close our eyes but we are not asleep. He was about to jump from the roof top's door that was on the floor when all of a sudden the light's went on and he saw his brothers looking at him. He just sighed and went down up to the living room. He wasn't surprised when he got down they were already there in a flash. That was just one of their vampire abilities. All of them were looking at him as if he did something grave. And the youngest, yet the strongest of them all was sitting at the single sofa his brothers standing beside him.*

Junno: Where have you been?
Jin: None of your business.
Massu: I think I already know where he went. You went clubbing again and hit on another human girl and feast on her blood? You really are the icon of this family. Tsk
Jin: Damn. I was so hungry. It's not big of a deal.
Aiba: Yeah, it won't be a big deal not until people in that club saw you with the new victim. Tsk.
Kame: You had fun right? Let me quote it: "Thanks for the blood and the good " Jin-kun. . .

*Jin's eyes widened. How could he forget about Kazuya's ability to read other people's thoughts and mind. "Damn and it all to hell!" Jin cursed in his mind. Kazuya is one of the old pure bloods so he has alot of rare powers an ordinary pure blood won't have. He saw Kazuya smirk and leaned on the sofa and rested his chin on his back palm.*

Kame: I hope that I am not the one you are cursing. If we caught you again drinking on a human's blood. We'll -- No -- I'll rip ypur head off. Understood?
Jin: No.

*There was a moment of silence. Good thing Jin's reflex was fast he was able to dodge the vase Kame threw at him using his powers. None of them inside the house argues with him whenever he is brooding like that, his eyes changed color and became Bloodshot red. He just answered yes in defeat. They all looked at Tegoshi Yuya when he all of a sudden jumped in front of Kame and looked at him and pouted.*

Tego: I am hungry! Aren't we leaving yet? *pout*
Kame: Let's go. Jin, stay here.

*The lights was turned off by Aiba without even touching the switches. Kame uncrossed his legs and stood up from the sofa. Jin just watched them change character, their fangs grew and their eye color changed. In a snap, they were gone and went towards deep in the forest to hunt for food. Jin just shrugged and teleported to the rooftop and layed there. He stared at the full moon and starless night sky. Jin thought of their mission why they were sent to Japan.*

---------------

A/N:

Club Asia [The club that Jin went to]

Lounge:

Main Bar:

Main Floor:

 

Dance Floor:

DJ's view:

Outside:

Jin's Clothes: