Something's NOT RiGHT~

Midnight Lust

Cassie's POV:

I just finished baking strawberry shortcake for dessert and I am now heading to Keira-chan's house. The two of us agreed that we would always watch DVD's every Saturday night of the week. Since all of my relatives are now residing in the US, I really get bored. I found a sister in Keira-chan since she is older than me. After placing the cake in a pretty crystal plate, I got out of the house. I was about to press the doorbell when all of a sudden 3 sports cars and 3 motorbikes parked in front of the eerie house beside Keira-chan's house. Then I just noticed that the house was lit up. "Someone just moved in?" I asked myself. It felt like my foot got stuck and I just watched the passengers get down the car. I blinked 3 times to make sure I am not just seeing some apparition. DAMN~! The new neighbors are so handsome. "Ikemen Paradise!" All of them were arond 5'6 to 6' ft tall and everyone have their own unique style. I was startled when the last man to enter the house looked at my direction. He have long stylish hair, like what I with those idol groups. He have mysterious chinky eyes and cute cheeks. His mysterious aura that got in me suddenly disappeared when he smiled at me. He flashed a cute smile, and it was even cuter because of his dimples. My system got shaken when Keira's door opened. Keira gave me a puzzled look*

Keira: What are you doing out there? Get inside. It's cold out there. *get out and push Cassie inside*

Cassie:*goes directly to the kitchen with Keira walking behind her* Have you already seen them?

Keira: Them?

Cassie: Your new neigbors!

Keira: Nope. I haven't. Why?

Cassie: *setting the foods in a tray* I am telling you! They are the exact description of handsome! Kyaa~!

Keira: Eh~ I see.

Cassie: Don't tell me. You're not interested?

Keira: No. I am not interested.

Cassie: Ei~ Don't tell me...You haven't had a boyfriend?

Keira: And so?

Cassie: That's it!

Keira: Huh?

Cassie: Because you haven't had any romance to spice up your life *circles around Keira* you aren't excited even a bit by boys. Yosh~ from now on, I'll put you under my care. I'll make sure that you will have a boyfriend. Before you turn 25 this year.

*Keira just looked at her with disbelief in her eyes. And in the end she just sighed. Cassie is being hyped up again. At exactly 10:00 pm they started watching movies. But her mind is not on the movie they are watching. She looked at the window to her left. The newly occupied house. She was startled when the curtain parted and a man in hin 20's stood beside the window. He gave her a curt nod. But she just stared in return. She knew they is something strange about her new neighbors and she ought to find out about it.*


Keira and Cassie's Clothes that night: [We wore the same PJ's. Cute. HAHA. Kiera - White, Cassie - Pink]