Here and There

Midnight Lust

A week after:

 
*Keira was able to continue her life normally after Kame let her go. But she is aware that he is just around looking after her. He talks in riddles as to what is the real reason of him watching after her. Keira is inside her gallery / art shop and was already cleaning her stuff. She glanced at the wall clock, it's only 5:00 pm but because of the coming rain, the clouds are dark and brooding and to her obesrvation it would be a heavy rain. She got out of her gallery and when she just entered her car the heavy rain poured. When she arrived in front of her house she quickly got out of her car and planned to take her things out tommorow morning or else they will just get wet by the rain. She placed her hand over her head, but as she was about to rush inside she saw a man leaning at a tree across the street, with his arms across his chest.*
 
Keira's POV:
 
I was supposed to get inside the house but as soon as I stared at the man's eyes, it rendered me speechless. As if I was drowning in a pool of hazelnut eyes. He must've noticed my reaction to him, the side of his lips slowly formed a smile. He is one unusual guy. I didn't care If I was slowly getting soaked by the rain, I just kept looking at him. Then I felt that the droplets of rain stopped. When I looked up I saw Kame with an umbrella in his hands. Why didn't I notice him come near me? Then he spoke, answering my own question.
 
Kame: Because you were too busy looking at that man.*wrap his arms around Keira's shoulders* Let's go inside. You don't want to get sick, right?
Keira: Uh. . .Hmmm. *nods*
 
Kame's POV:
As I held Keira and lead her to the doors of her house, I looked back at the man and gave him a glare. I have known him for 300 years. And I must say he is one of my least favorite vampire. We've been rivals at many things. We have hurt people and killed them just to prove who is the strongest. I have decided to back down from him, but if he tries to touch her. I'll rip his body and tear him into pieces. My train of grave thoughts stopped when Keira's face popped infront of me. I just notived then we are already in front of her door. Just the sight of her made me feel. . .Happy? I was still hesitant about my reaction when she gave me another blow. She smiled. At me. Her eyes set on me. I can feel my cheeks getting warm. What the heck! I am a vampire, I am supposed to be cold! Ah! Nevermind. I faced her again.
 
Kame: Go inside.
Keira: Why are you spacing out? Do you know that guy?
Kame: No I don't
Keira: Then why do you have that look in your eyes as if you are goint to rip him inside out
Kame: Stop asking questions. Take a rest. And, don't talk to strangers.
Keira: You *walk inside the house up to the door and face him again* sound like an old lady. Why would I even talk to one?
Kame: Because you are plain clueless and slow.
Keira: YOU!
 
*Before Keira could even protest Kame already closed the door. He sighed in relief. Kame did not notice that she was a keen observer. Was she? Or is it just that his expression are too obvious? He was walking back to their house when the man appeared at the same spot*
 
Man: She is the one the council is looking for.
Kame: What made you so sure?
Man: I know. Already.
Kame: Then, leave her alone. This mission is given to us. Not yours.
Man: Really? So tell me, why are you not yet turning her over to them. She would be a great meal and deal for all of us.
Kame: Leave her, us. ALONE!
 
*After another glare, Kame went inside in a flash for if he stayed longer there, he swore he could've killed him right then and there. But of course he can't people might see him, especially Keira. He sat down beside the window and sighed. Still bothered at his rivals sudden appearance. He was still in the thinking process when all of a sudden the door opened without any warning. His insides flared up and was about to beat up his brother who entered when he saw a very worried Ryo.*
 
Kame: What is it? You know that I hate it when---
Ryo: *panting* They're here.
Kame: What?
 
Kame's POV:
Damn! They must've blocked their thoughts again. I didn't see them coming.
-------------------------------------------------
Sorry if it took me a while to update again. I am still sorting things in my life. HAHA. Drama much? Okay~ So here is another chapter. Thanks for the subscribers and readers~
 
Love you all.
 
Keira's Clothes:
 
Kame and Ryo's Clothes: