The Beginning

Midnight Lust

Cassie's POV:

I quickly jumped out of the sofa after recieving Keira nee-chan's call. I slipped on my comfy clothes and applied some makeup on. It's been 2 weeks since I became friends with Keira-chan and it is doing some good. She became more open and cheerful when we are together. We talk all night about random things and have fun. She arrived exactly at the said time. I smiled as I saw her put down the window of her car and and wave at me. Another minute and we are driving back to the city. We parked outside a house which have a wierd but pretty sturcture. We got out of the car and I let her do the knocking. I was surprised when a girl opened the door all of a sudden. She is all smiles, and she is pretty. I smiled back at her. I have never seen such a cheerful girl like her. It looks like her feet have some springs and she have batteries at the back of her body. We were lead to her kitchen. My impression of her home? Cute. So cute. I love the splash of colors. I wowed when I saw the food prepared on her table. Then we both looked at her as she spoke.
------------------------------------------------------------

Momo: Sit down. Let's have dinner now.*smiles* I am so happy that you were able to come and brought a friend with you. What is your name?
Cassie: I am Cassie Chan.
Momo: What a cute name~! I am Ishikawa Momo. You can call me Momo-chan.
Cassie: O-Okay.

*Momo sat down the chair across them and handed them some glasses. There is something about Momo that makes Cassie uneasy. Its just not normal.*

Momo: Are you afraid of me, Cassie?
Cassie: No. I am just a bit uneasy.
Momo: Why? Is there something bothering you?
Cassie: Nothing. Maybe because it's my first time to attend a housewarming party.*shy smile*
Momo: We be able to get to know each other alot later. You will stay longer. Right?
Keira: Of course.*smiles*
Momo: Thanks, Keira-chan.

*After eating dinner they went to the living room and sat at the sofa. Momo really prepared for tonight's housewarming. She even had some finger foods for them to share. They were already talking and talking and talking when Momo got up and went near the DVD.*

Momo: Since, we are already here. Why don't we watch a film? What do you want to watch?
Cassie: What do you have?
Momo: Hmm. . . Let me see.*browse her collection* I have Twilight Saga here.
Keira: GREAT~! I love that film!
Momo: Really? Are you somehow, interested in vampires?
Keira: Hmm. . .let's say, I am mystified by them.
Momo:*play the DVD and went back to her place.* What if, vampires still exists until now and you encountered one, what would you do? Keira-chan?
Keira: I don't know. Maybe, ask them questions? On how does it feel to be a vampire?

*Momo walked near the lights switch and turned off the main light and the dim lighted lights. Soft yellow light engulfed the whole living room. They were already at the part where Edward and Bella are facing the Volturi's when Cassie got up to get some water. Momo glanced at her. "This is it. It's the perfect time to execute my plan" She excused herself to Keira, who was already immeresed in watching Twilight. Cassie almost dropped the glass of water, because when she turned around to go back to the living room, Momo was already blocking her way.*

Momo: Are you okay?
Cassie: Yes.
Momo: Let me ask you.
Cassie: What?
Momo: The same question I asked Kei-chan a while ago.
Cassie: Oh. The vampire thing? Maybe, I'll ask them to bite me? *laugh* vampire's aren't real. They are just a myth.
Momo: *low voice* They're not.
Cassie: Excuse me? Did you---

*Cassie was surprised when Momo pulled her arm. She looked at her. But when she looked at her she was more shocked. Her eyes were bloodshot red. Before she could scream she felt her eyelids getting heavier and her head getting lighter. She passed out. Momo pulled a chair out and placed Cassie there as if she just fell asleep on the table. Then she walked back to the living room. "Time for the main target. Let's get this over with" Momo thought.*

Keira: Oh. Where is Cassie?
Momo: She fell asleep on the dining table, sitting. I already placed a blanket on her. Let's just wake her up after the film.
Keira: Sure.
Momo: Keira-chan. . .
Keira: Hmm?

*The moment Keira looked at her. Momo looked deep into her eyes and hypnotized her to sleep. She fell on the couch. Momo walked over her with her arms across her chest. Needless to say, she knows that someone is with her at her house.*

Momo: Come out. I know you're there. Jun-kun.
Jun: *just appeared beside Momo* Unparalleled senses. Nice, Momo. You haven't changed.
Momo: Of course. You still expect me to go weak? Wish to the wind boy, that'll never happen.
Jun: I know, I know. *bend down to Keira's level* She is the girl?
Momo: Yup.
Jun: Then. I'll take her from here. We will hand her over.*picks up Keira from the sofa.* I feel like carrying a piece of paper. If she is this light, how come she is powerful that even the old pure bloods fear her?
Momo: I don't know. Now, begone. You are destroying my night. And just a warning Jun. Don't try to sink you fangs into her. He might kill you.
Jun: I know.
Momo: Tsk. That guy. He became vulnerable all because of that girl.
Jun: Who knows? This maybe an interesting event. Everthing is so plain and dull.*smirk*

*Momo sat back on the couch as Jun was gone. She took a sip of the red wine she just took a out a while ago. Things happening around them are giving her a whiplash. "I wonder what would you do. To be able to save her."*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter. I hope that you'll like it. ^-^. I would like to thank everyone who has been reading this fiction even though it is crap. ^-^ Let me know if you want me to change something or you didn't like some parts. LOVE YOU ALL~

Cassie's Clothes: [So pretty~]

Jun's Clothes: [We are talking about Matsumoto Jun here. Okay? ^-^ ]