Nine

When You Walked Into My Life

Saena's POV:

It's been a month since I've left Hoya and Myungsoo out of my life. I asked the secretary to switch my schedule and now the only class I had with any Infinite members was still gym. They couldn't switch me into another gym class because the other classes were already full. Not surprisingly, gym was the most popular class at school.

At first, Myungsoo and Hoya would try to come up to me and attempt a conversation, but they eventually got the hint that I wouldn't crack. Whenever someone rang the doorbell, I would check to see who it was before opening the door. Whenever I saw anyone in Infinite in the hallways, I would quickly walk away. Sure it was exhausting, but it was all for them.

I noticed how popular Myungsoo and Hoya became. I knew it. I just knew that they would be better off without me. Myungsoo always had Miyeon clinging to him. Miyeon became the most popular girl in school and everyone rooted for them to go out. Shocking. They even had a fricking couple name. "Myungyeon." (LOL)

Hoya always seemed to walking around with a swarm of girls. Sometimes, I could feel him staring at me in gym class but I always shrugged off the feeling. I knew this was bad, but I purposely flirted with Changjo just so Hoya and Myungsoo would see me. 

Actually, it was part of a plan. I told Changjo about everything that had happened since Infinite first came. He thought of the plan. Changjo said that it would discourage them even more. It seemed reasonable to me, so I agreed.

"Hey Saena."

"Hi Changjo."

He grinned at me and winked. I saw Hoya looking at us so I purposely tried to giggle cutely. Hoya looked away. Changjo walked over close to my ear and started to whisper.

"Saena, I know this whole act started as a plan, but I have something to confess."

I looked at him curiously and he started to bend on one knee. Surprised, I looked at him with wide eyes.

He pulled out a pink rose and started to catch the attention of everyone around us.

"Saena, I know we're really competitive when it comes to soccer. I know that we haven't really talked much until now. But during this month, I realized something. I love the way you laugh. I love the way your eyes get smaller when you smile. I love the way your hair always looks so effortless. I love everything about you. So Saena, will you be my girlfriend?"

I looked at him and then at everyone else in the crowd. Two people in particular. Myungsoo was glaring at Changjo while Hoya was staring at me. I looked back to Changjo. His eyes were so sincere. So innocent. I didn't want to hurt his feelings.

I simply nodded and he jumped up while shouting for joy. His fangirls sighed and looked towards the rest of Teen Top, hoping they would get noticed.

In order to get some privacy, I grabbed him and pulled him out of the gym.

"Look, Changjo. I know I said yes. But I want you to know that I still don't know how I feel about Hoya and Myungsoo right now."

"I know Saena. I knew you were going to say that. But just give me a chance. I'm going to win your heart. I swear. You may be confused right now. And I'm fine with that. I'm going to take this slowly. Little by little, I'm going to take your heart. And when I do, I'm never going to let it go."

I smiled at him. Maybe it was possible. I could give him my heart. How could I not fall for a guy like him? He was athletic, charming, tall, and sweet. On top of that, I heard he was a really good dancer.

He smiled back at me. Suddenly, he wrapped his arms around my waist and leaned in for a kiss.

Hoya's POV:

When Saena pulled Changjo out of the gym, I followed behind them. I couldn't help it. When Saena accepted Changjo's feelings, my heart was obliterated into a million pieces.

Right when I walked out, I saw Changjo and Saena discussing something. It hurt me to see how close their faces were. When I was about to go back into the gym, I saw Changjo pull Saena in for a kiss. 

That was it. I had given Saena her space because I hadn't done anything to be proud of. But now? No way. I wasn't going to give her up that easily.

She was going to be mine.