Eleven

When You Walked Into My Life

Saena's POV:

Outfit:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT_1ZZzh-pyeWzeJfXI2PB

Everyday went past in the same pattern. I would be all lovey dovey with Changjo until lunch time. Then, I would go to the library and tell Changjo that I was going to study. Half of that was true. I did go to the library, but not to study. Instead, I went there to go on mini dates with Hoya. To be honest, I really enjoyed myself and they were the best parts of the day. We usually ended up in a corner making out, but no one could recognize us since we always made sure to keep our faces hidden.

Did I feel guilty about all of this? Hell yea. Everyday, it was so hard to look at Changjo's face when I was cheating on him.

On the other hand, Myungsoo had been missing from school altogether. Once I started to talking to Hoya again, I talked to the other Infinite members more often, but I never saw Myungsoo once. He was just MIA (missing in action). I thought Miyeon would be devastated about this but no. Instead, she clung to Changjo. Why did she always have to cling to my boyfriends? But it didn't matter much to me because I had Hoya.

"Bye baby. I'm going to the library now."

"Alright, later babe."

He kissed my cheek and I headed off to the library to meet Hoya.

Changjo's POV:

Something weird was definitely going on. Even before I started dating Saena, I knew she was brilliant. She was one of the top students in our school and yet she always slept through classes. At first, I thought that because she studied during lunch she was so smart, but now, there was a feeling in my guts telling me that my thoughts were wrong. Something was off.

When I saw her turn the corner, I started to follow after her. I wanted to know what she was really doing. Why was she always so excited to go study in the library? I would always notice her staring at the clock until lunchtime came.

She entered the library and I waited a few minutes until I entered myself. It was quiet in there. There was no one besides the librarian. Maybe this was why she liked it here. It was peaceful and calming.

I started to walk through the bookshelves when I noticed a hint of her long hair. Tip toeing, I walked after her and found myself staring at her and Hoya laughing together.

At first I didn't think too much of it, but that was until they started to make out. He was touching her all over and she was letting him. Whenever I kissed her, I was only allowed to touch her waist. But no, Hoya was roaming his fricking hands all over the place.

So this was how she spent her time. Saena never got over Hoya, instead, she decided to cheat on me with him.

My fists clenched and I gritted my teeth. I had done so much for her and yet this was how she had repaid me. I was never going to forgive her. Never. If she had never given me a chance to love her, why should I give her a chance to be forgiven?

I was going to get revenge. I wanted her to be publicly humiliated in front of everyone in school. How dare she meddle with me? I was one of the most popular guys in school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked to school the next day with a new attitude. Confidence. I was going to watch Saena be crushed and I was going to enjoy it.

As usual, she greeted me by the school gates and I faked a smile. I walked past her so she decided to walk faster and catch up with me. I smirked to myself. Of course, Miyeon came over to me even though Saena was there. Usually, I would have pushed her away, but today I did something a little different.

"So how was your day yesterday Miyeon?"

I smiled flirtatiously at her and wrapped an arm around her waist. She giggled and started to twirl her hair. Looking over at Saena, I noticed her staring at me while biting her lip.

Oh, Saena. This was just the beginning.

Everyone around us was noticing the situation and gossiping.

Miyeon started to feel her hands all over my chest and I let her. Why not? I worked hard on these abs and I shouldn't have to let them go to waste with Saena, who has no desire to get physical.

"You know, Miyeon. You look really beautiful today. No joke."

She blushed while I noticed Saena was now behind me. I turned around and saw her eyes b with tears. Pain hit my chest when I noticed what I had done to her, but it soon disappeared after I remembered what she did to me.

I glared at her. Out of nowhere, there was a change in her attitude. She no longer looked sad, but angry. Saena stomped over and pulled me away from Miyeon. The gossiping increased. When were by ourselves, she turned around and let go of me.

"What the hell was that about?!"

"What are you talking about?" I faked a cool face, which angered her even more.

"You know just what I mean Changjo. I thought you were going to try and take my heart? Was this a part of your little plan? Were you trying to make me jealous or something? Because it's not working. In fact, it's actually kind of painful."

"Oh, so now I'm the one giving pain to the other."

"What the hell are you talking about? Of course you are!"

"Are you sure you're not the one?"

"Changjo, what do you want? Just spit it out."

"I want you to tell me face-to-face why you're cheating on me with Hoya."

Saena's POV:

Right when those words came out of his mouth, I took a step back. How did he know?

"I... I don't know what you're talking about."

"Don't play stupid with me Saena. I know exactly what's going on. Everyday, you tell me you're going to the library to study when in reality, you're just going to make out with Hoya and have him touch you all over. Basically, you're cheating on me and that's why I'm breaking up with you."

"Wait... what?"

"That's right. I'm breaking up with you."

"Wait... Changjo. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you."

"Yea? Well meaning for it doesn't make it true."

He stomped away and I fell to the ground in exhaustion. What had I done?