Three

When You Walked Into My Life

Saena's POV:

The moment Hoya walked out of the classroom, I started bursting into laughter. 

Oh please, Hoya. You weren't fooling anyone.

The principal of this school just so happened to be my uncle. Of course, no one knew about that. Just last night, we were discussing how well the school was doing over dinner. Uncle Dan even told me that the old computers were all going to be replaced with brand new Macs. That didn't sound like budget cuts to me.

I kept mumbling and giggling to myself when I heard footsteps entering the classroom. I looked up to find the mysterious boy staring at me.

"So the principal's your uncle, huh? That's interesting. It's probably going to make Hoya's plan a bit more complicated, that's for sure."

My eyes widened. He had heard everything, starting from the deal to how I knew the truth.

"Don't just stare at me like that. Besides, I came here to give you some valuable information."

"... What information?"

"Well... Don't you want to know the whole purpose of Hoya's deal?"

I supposed I did. Why would he go through such a big hassle of lying to me? What was the goal? I nodded my head and looked at him, waiting for his answer.

"It's a number."

"Huh?"

"He wants some blonde chick's number. He made a bet with Dongwoo hyung. If he was able to make you fall head over heels for him, Dongwoo hyung would give Hoya the 's phone number."

I burst into laughter from what I just heard. Was that really true? How desperate could a guy get?

I looked over to the icy guy, and noticed a small smile starting to form on his face.

"So what was the purpose of telling me about this bet?"

"Well... Now that you know this whole thing is just a stupid bet, you can feel guilt free when we crush his plans."

"We? Crush? What are you talking about?"

"I'm talking about you. Confessing to me. Tomorrow."

"Why would I do that?"

"Wouldn't you want to see the look on Hoya's face when you actually did that? It would be priceless!"

I laughed at the thought of it and nodded my head.

"Alright, fine. But the aftermath is all your problem."

"Yea, yea. Whatever."

"You know, you're not as cold as everyone says... uh..."

"Myungsoo. And by the way, you're pretty interesting for a wallflower Saena."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up early the next morning due to nervousness. I was really excited to complete my plans with Myungsoo, but I was also kind of scared. What if Hoya got mad? Would he do something bad to me?

I quickly got myself ready and slipped on a cute outfit. Even if my confession was fake, I did want to look appealing.

Dress:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRsWFaaSlZPyotHPNOUcdJ

Shoes:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT2nQD3TyuXB6eBX8e8-OY

Hair:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQZJM4P0Tkg6_6TfetqGLe

After completing my look, I grabbed a muffin and headed out the door, wondering for once, what today would bring me.

As I neared the school gates, I saw the crowd once again. Infinite was on the fountain just like yesterday. I made my way through the group of people and locked eyes with Hoya. He smirked at me.

Psh. Cocky boy. Just wait till your plans get ruined.

Bravely, I took a step forward, causing everyone to look at me. Man, I hated being the center of attention.

Quickly, I walked over to Myungsoo and purposely handed him a mint envelope in a way that people would obviously see it.

"Uh... Myungsoo oppa... I know it's only been a day, but I've fallen head over heels for you. The moment I saw you, my heart belonged to you."

While I continued to spill my "confession," I looked over at Hoya, who was behind Myungsoo. He was glaring at me, trying to scare me. I smirked at him as my confession came to an end.

"Oppa? What's your answer? Will you accept my heart?"

There were moments of silence and the crowd behind me held their breath. They were looking forward to this more than I was.

Without a word, Myungsoo quickly pulled me in for a kiss. I stood there, frozen in shock. When I finally got the sensability to push him away, he wrapped his hand around my head and kept me in place. I could hear girls from the crowd crying while others were simply murmuring.

Finally, he pulled away and faced the crowd.

"Starting from now on, this girl is mine. You heard her confession for me didn't you? The truth is, I've been feeling the exact same way towards her. Now that that's settled, if anyone lays a hand on her, you're in deep . Do you understand?"

Everyone in the crowd nodded their heads while I was still taken aback by his words. This was not a part of the plan.

I looked over at Myungsoo and he winked at me.

"Just play along," he whispered in my ear.

Then, he grabbed my waist and pulled me in for another kiss. My first two kisses had just been stolen for the purpose of an act.

I didn't know why, but my heart was thumping.

It probably had something to do with how nervous I was.

Yea. That was it.