Thirteen

When You Walked Into My Life

Minah's POV:

The location Hoya oppa and I agreed to meet at was Club Andromedra. Chunji's parents owned it and they always gave me and the other Infinite members free access and drinks. Besides, none of us were legally allowed in there, so we could definitely use all the help we could get.

I wanted to dress and impress. Of course, I knew Hoya oppa's weakness. He was a er for iness. Before meeting Saena unnie, he was a huge man-. Yea, I just made him sound terrible, but he did have that gentlemanly-side to him.

He was an amazing dancer. All of the girls just flocked to him when he started popping and locking. And besides, his fashion sense was killer.

I looked through my closet, found the most revealing dress that I had at the moment, and went on my way.

Dress:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTHGKDZ1yhI6zh2L1Ym9s8

Hoya's POV:

I was waiting at the club for Minah to come. Something important must have happened for her to come and meet me first. It was usually the other way around until I had met Saena.

Suddenly, I heard a bunch of whistling and I automatically looked towards the door. When I saw who it was that every guy was drooling over, my mouth dropped.

Minah was walking in and she looked smoking hot. Her red dress was really provacative and was really close to revealing her sweet spot. I knew this sounded peverted, but I really wished I could see Saena in that dress. I didn't know if she knew or not, but her body was really y.

I waited in my seat and she plopped down next to me.

"Hey oppa."

She winked at me and I smiled at her.

"Hey Minah. Do you mind making this quick? I don't want anyone to see us and misunderstand. Saena might get upset."

She slightly frowned but quickly replaced it with a smirk.

"Oppa... You know that girl you're dating?"

I nodded.

"Well I have some bad news for you. I came back home from school today and when I went into Myungsoo oppa's room to check on him, I saw this."

She handed me her iPhone and what I saw crushed my heart. Saena was kissing Myungsoo. How could she? I thought that she had truly loved me.

I shoved the phone back at her and stood up to leave. She grabbed my arm and dragged me back to my seat.

"Oppa, just stay here for a little bit. I'll help you cool off."

Minah's POV:

Sometimes, Hoya oppa was so vulnerable, and that was part of the reason why I loved him.

I had managed to get him drunk so that I could take him back to his house with me. I remembered how he had told me about a spare key under the doormat so I unlocked the door and quickly laid him onto his bed. Luckily, his bed was on the first floor.

I didn't have to worry about anyone being home since I knew he lived alone. He told his parents that he wanted independence, so they gave him his own house.

Even though I wanted to crush Saena's heart, I didn't want to force oppa to do something he didn't want to. So instead of actually doing it with him, I decided that simply stripping our tops off would be convincing enough in a picture.

I slowly pried his shirt off of him and took a minute to stare at his abs in awe. They were perfectly defined and just the right color of golden brown. It took all of my strength not to jump him right then and there.

When I was finished with him, I took off my own shirt, leaving me in my red, lacy bra. I laid down next to him and position his arm around my neck as a pillow. I faced him and placed my lips on top of his. With my iPhone, I took a picture of us together. I pretended to be asleep and made sure the angle looked like oppa was taking the shot.

After all was done, I quickly placed a comfy t-shirt on him, put my own shirt back on, and then I went back home. The last thing I did before going to bed was send that picture to Saena unnie using an anonymous number.

Saena's POV:

Today had been exhausting. All of that Myungsoo drama was finally over and I was glad.

Right when I was about to fall asleep, my phone beeped. I grumbled while getting out of bed. 

There was a picture message from an unknown number. What could it be?

I opened it and stared at what was in front of me. Hoya. He was with another girl. . In bed. And that wasn't just any girl. It was Minah.

Without a thought, I erased the message and dropped my phone. Tears were starting to brim my eyes and I threw myself onto my bed. That night, I didn't get much sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Outfit:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQ1hwS2D89T-7A2uIAdjL

I walked into school the next day looking like a panda. The bags under my eyes were horrible and huge. People stared at me, but I would just glare back at them.

When I walked into the building, I saw Hoya standing by his locker. He usually waited by mine. Maybe he felt guilty.

I scoffed and walked to class.

The whole day passed by with no interaction with Hoya. Since I had my schedule changed, the only class with him now was gym.

Outfit:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTszN9ODFvskGTk7TcWjZ9

It was finally that time again. I walked into the gymnasium and looked around. There he was. He was in the corner of the gym talking with a bunch of the guys on the football team. I happened to lock eyes with him and what happened next was shocking. 

He glared at me. He. Glared. At me. What right did he have to glare at me? I should be doing that to him!

I stomped away and started to stretch by myself. Today was dodgeball. The coach blew the whistle and made Woohyun and Chunji the team captains. I was on Chunji's team, while Hoya was on Woohyun's.

The game began and I sprinted towards the ball. Every chance I could get, I pelted Hoya. Hard. I didn't care about his safety. What I needed right now was a way to relieve stress.

"What the hell?!"

"What, Hoya, are you too sissy?"

He darted towards me and pulled me out of the gym while pushing me into the janitor's closet.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?"

"Playing the game. What about you?"

"You know that's not what I mean. What's up with your attitude today. If anything, I should be mad at you Saena."

"Excuse me?! What reason would you have to be mad with me?"

"Maybe the reason that you and Myungsoo were kissing yesterday?!"

I paused and stared at him. He smirked and crossed his arms.

"Did you really think I wouldn't know?"

"How... How did you find out?"

"Minah told me. She had a picture as proof." Of course she did. She was a in disguise.

"Hoya, you don't understand."

"Oh yea? And what is it that I don't understand?"

"It was a goodbye kiss! He requested one last kiss and we agreed that there would be no strings attached. It was a way of remembering our good times and moving onto the new. Do you know what I was thinking during that kiss? I was thinking about how I felt nothing anymore. How I could only feel sparks with you anymore. How you had completely stolen my heart! But then you had to go and destroy it."

I started to sob. The tears were no longer under my control.

"Saena... I..."

"Save it. Why don't you just go run off and have fun with Minah again?" I glared at him.

"What are you talking about?" He looked confused but I knew how good of an actor he could be. 

"You know exactly what I'm talking about Hoya. You know what? I'm through. Congratulations. You have managed to break my heart. Are you happy? You should get that blonde chick's number that you wanted for such a long time. And that would be fine with me because we're through."

"... What?!"

"That's right. You heard me. We're through."

And with that, I ran out of the closet with tears streaming down my face. I wasn't thinking and my feet were moving with a mind of their own. I didn't care right now. Nothing mattered anymore. Not when I had given my heart to someone who would crush it.