Eight

When You Walked Into My Life

Saena's POV:

Ugh. Monday mornings. They were just the worst.

I scrambled out of bed and washed myself up. I wasn't in the best condition because I had a hard time falling asleep after hearing what Hoya had said to me. I was pretty sure that I liked Myungsoo, but then why was it so hard to stop thinking about Hoya? Was it possible to like two people at the same time?

I never really tried my best on Mondays. I usually pulled out anything that looked somewhat workable.

Outfit:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSTtftOkCv_bfD0sdwqdNb

Shoes:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQV2O8ypNOFfbwRhDGjkog

 

When I reached the school gates, I took a deep sigh. Today, I would definitely have to face Myungsoo. He hadn't tried to contact me the whole weekend. In fact, I was really pissed at him, but I really missed him. I came to the conclusion that I should forgive him and apologize for being so dramatic. It wasn't exactly the best time of month to make me mad at the moment.

I walked over to my locker and pulled out my math book. Eh. I still hated that subject.

The first thing I saw when I walked into class was Myungsoo laughing with Miyeon. My blood started to boil and any thoughts of forgiveness left my mind. He hadn't even noticed that I was in class because he was too busy flirting.

I was about to sit down where I usually sat lately, but then I remembered how awkward I was with Hoya. Sighing, I plopped my books down onto a different seat in the corner all by myself. I was back at square one, just like things were before Hoya and Myungsoo showed up. After propping my book up, I fell asleep again.

Hoya's POV:

When I walked into first period, I saw Myungsoo and Miyeon, but Saena seemed to be nowhere in sight. Myungsoo was really getting on my nerves lately. How could he just ignore his girlfriend like that? If this continued on, then I would have to get involved. I had tried so hard, but seeing her be treated like wasn't going to be fine with me. I was going to go after her. Besides, Myungsoo had Miyeon.

After sitting down, I kept searching for Saena. I hoped she wouldn't do something stupid. After a while, I started to hear a really quiet snore. I turned around and smiled. It had been a long time since I had seen her like that.

I got up from my seat and sat down next to her. She looked so cute when she was asleep. Without thinking, I started to caress her cheeks lightly, making sure that she wouldn't wake up.

Myungsoo's POV:

Ugh. Miyeon had been blabbing on nonstop. I really tried to help her adjust here, but she kept on clinging to me. It was driving me crazy.

The whole weekend, I had been trying to think of ways to apologize to Saena. I was sincerely sorry, but I always had a hard time expressing my feelings. Saying sorry wasn't an easy task for me.

Why wasn't she in class yet? The bell was about to ring and she usually came in really early. Maybe I had missed her coming in.

I looked around and found Hoya in the back corner of the class. He was with her. I just knew it was her. The book gave it all away. Suddenly, I saw him lift his hand and I knew he was touching her cheek. Jealous boiled inside. What was he doing with my girlfriend? And Saena! She had complained to me about Miyeon while she was being touchy with Hoya! 

Saena's POV:

I woke up when I felt someone shaking me. When I opened up my eyelids, I blushed to see Hoya so close to me. His eyes were gazing at me.

"Hey, wake up sleepy. Class is over. Geez. What am I? Your personal alarm clock?"

I giggled and started to gather my belongings. Suddenly, I felt his lips on my cheek. It reminded of the time he did that the first day he came to school. I blushed even harder and stared at the floor.

"Does that remind you of anything?"

He winked and I started screaming inside. It was just adorable.

"Well. That was cute."

We looked up and there he was. Myungsoo. And he did not look happy.

"You were complaining about Miyeon being so close to me. I decided to take in your words so I got rid of her just to talk to you after class. I guess my presence wasn't really missed."

I stared at him speechless. How could he make this whole thing seem like my fault?

He faced Hoya and glared at him.

"And you. Don't you have anything to say to me? An apology would be nice."

I looked over at Hoya and saw his fists clench.

"Look, Myungsoo. You haven't exactly been the world's best boyfriend. Do you know how much pain you've put her through? Don't you know girls can have their hearts crushed within seconds? It's not my fault that you've been so insensitive."

"Oh, because you were just so lovely to her when you first came here."

"Is that a way that you should be talking to your hyung? Besides, it's obvious that we've put that behind us, right Saena? In fact, I would even say that we're closer than you are with her."

Both boys looked in my direction and my eyes widened. As much as I should've stood by Myungsoo since he was my boyfriend, I nodded and stood next to Hoya.

He grinned and locked his fingers with mine. I simply stood there in shock. Then I saw him smirk as he leaned over to kiss me. I didn't respond, but I didn't push him away either.

Out of nowhere, Myungsoo grabbed Hoya's collar and slammed his against a wall. It wasn't long before they started going at it. They were punching each other. Hard. I couldn't help but wince every time someone got hit. I knew Hoya was stronger than Myungsoo, but I didn't want to go help Myungsoo either. He was the one that called for the fight.

Soon, I got sick of them fighting each other. This was stupid. Fighting over a girl like me. Who was I? Nothing. They both had the ability to get some hot girl with the perfect body, hair, grades, wealth, everything. Who was I to stop them from doing so?

"STOP!"

Both boys looked at me and then at each other. They pulled away slowly and simply stared at me, waiting for me to say something.

I faced Myungsoo.

"Myungsoo, you have no right to be punching Hoya like that. He was the one that gave me the comfort that should've been coming from you. In fact, I'm sick of this. Sure it's only been a week since Miyeon's been here, but do you think you would've been any nicer to me if I was the new girl? Probably not. Whatever. I don't need this. You and I? It's over."

Then I faced Hoya.

"And you. You shouldn't have done that. You knew that I was in a relationship and you still bothered to  kiss me. Haven't you thought about my position? How I would feel about that? I don't like feeling like some doll you can use for your every need."

I took at a deep breath and started to walk towards the door. Right before I stepped out, I turned around to face them both.

"I don't want to see or hear either of you. Just get out of my life. I was doing perfectly fine before you guys showed up."

My heart was breaking inside. To be honest, these guys were my life at the moment. But I knew I was holding them down. They could be way more popular if they hadn't gotten closer to me. In a way, I was setting them free by doing this. Besides, that was the only way things would go back to normal. Hoya and Myungsoo would be the most popular guys in school, and I would return to being a wallflower.