Not the First Encounter?

Rules Are Meant To Be Broken [Hiatus]

{First chapter | Not the First Enconter?}

 

 

The two sprinted away from the classroom, not realising that they head-butted each other when they reached their destination. Both landed on their butts, Myungsoo rubbing his head groaning, whilst Sungyeol, well-

 

“Yah! Get up! Stop acting like you’re dead when you’re not!” Myungsoo looked over the student, his lips pouting. He nodded and pressed his lips together when he saw that the boy didn’t move an inch. Sungyeol lied flat on the ground, perfectly still. Curiously Myungsoo warily poked the student’s stomach, then leg and finally cheeks.

 

“Arraso arraso, you give me no other choice then,” He glanced at both ends of the hallway, making sure no-one was around. He crawled closer to the still body, creeping onto Sungyeol’s face until they were practically nose-to-nose. Myungsoo pouted and tilted his head to the side at the sight of the messy fringe, and swiftly moved it to the side. Aware of what he was doing, he held Sungyeol’s face.

 

“Don’t make me kiss you,” Myungsoo whispered seductively whilst caressing Sungyeol’s cheek. To this, Sungyeol’s eyes flew open, glancing around at his surroundings. When he noticed Myungsoo’s close (and handsome) face, the brown-haired boy smirked. Pulling himself up so that his back wasn’t on the ground, he moved in closer to Myungsoo’s face, their lips almost close to touching. But ended up head-butting the latter. Myungsoo fell back, holding his head in pain whilst the other just laughed, and clapped like a seal lion.

 

“Shut up you idiot! The headmaster will hear us!” Sungyeol stuck his tongue out as well as pulling his nose up. Myungsoo glared at the choding who didn’t seem affected at all, as he continued making various expressions with his face.

 

“That’s what you get for trying to me!” Myungsoo snorted, curling his lips into an amused smirk whilst the other just puffed and crossed his arms.

 

“What makes you think I’d let you kiss this face of perfection?” Sungyeol raised a brow before bursting into laughter. Myungsoo looked stunned at the choding; he did not expect that at all.

 

“I’ll pretend I didn’t hear that,” said Sungyeol, wiping a tear from his eyes. “Were you that good-looking that the teacher sent you out because the girls couldn’t get enough of your flawlessness?” 

 

Myungsoo rubbed his neck in embarrassment but he was determined to not let the student notice that. He nodded to answer Sungyeol’s answer but pouted in which Sungyeol noticed. When Myungsoo noticed the smug face on Sungyeol, he furrowed his eyebrows.

 

“What?”

 

“You’re ugly,”

 

What?!”

 

“You heard me. Kim Myungsoo is the ugliest being in the whole of the Andromeda universe!” Myungsoo widened his eyes at the sudden change in volume of Sungyeol’s tone. Quickly, he covered the student’s mouth but pulled back in disgust when he felt something wet rub against it. Myungsoo’s face darkened at the sight of the saliva on his palm, and grabbed Sungyeol’s neck, pressing him hardly on the door.

 

“Shut up, you disgusting two-faced owl!” To his surprise, Sungyeol just pulled a face. Before Myungsoo could tear the weird expression off of Sungyeol’s face the door suddenly opened. Sungyeol fell to the ground at the sudden action whereas Myungsoo just crashed into Sungyeol’s (broad) chest. Looking up they saw the furious face of none other than Mr. Kim Kibum- the headmaster.

 

“And what are you guys doing hmm?” The two glanced at each other, realising the really suggestive position they were in. Sungyeol pushed Myungsoo away from him, brushing his uniform then bowing. Myungsoo felt his cheeks grew red in anger; that was probably the third time he gotten hurt today!

 

“Mr. Headmaster! Myungsoo tried to attempt on me!”

 

“No I didn’t you stupid idiot!

 

“See! He’s in denial Mr. Headmaster! He-“

 

“I don’t want to hear a word from either of you. Do you hear me?” The headmaster raised a finger to shushed the two students, who had a killer look in their eyes, before turning around and quickly fanning himself.

 

“Aigoo, you guys give me such headaches! My beautiful face won’t look good if I’m stressed!” Sighing, Kibum sat down in his chair lazily, before looking at the two who were still standing up.

 

“Let’s get this over and done with. Kim Myungsoo, why are you here?” Myunsoo coughed before straightening his tie. Sungyeol scoffed at Myungsoo’s act.

 

“Well, my teacher claimed that I walked in ten minutes late into the lesson, slept, and supposedly threw crumpled pieces of paper at my peers’ head!” Myungsoo shook his head, and looked at the headmaster who didn’t look surprised. “Preposterous if you ask me! I would never do that, right Kibummie?” 

 

Kibum scoffed at Myungsoo’s comment which made Sungyeol snort.

 

“I highly doubt that Myungsoo. Now Sungyeol, your turn,” Sungyeol coughed even louder and straightened his tie. Myungsoo pulled a face in dissatisfaction when he realised that the taller boy was copying, no mocking him.

 

Yah! Don’t mock me!” Sungyeol ignored him and proceeded to walking to Kibum’s desk, placing both of his hands of it.

 

“You see Mr. Headmaster, Ms. Shin was really boring and I wanted to entertain the class! Nothing wrong with that right?” Kibum moved closer so that he was face to face with Sungyeol. He flicked the latter’s forehead, which resulted a yelp from the tall boy.

 

“Don’t place your filthy hands on my extremely expensive table, boy!”  Sungyeol obliged and immediately removed his hands, brushing them on his shirt. Myungsoo chuckled at the scene, covering his mouth so that he wouldn’t be heard. Sighing, Kibum looked at Sungyeol then Myungsoo.

 

“This isn’t the first time you’ve been in trouble boys, and I’d love to let you go-”

 

“Which you will, right Kibummie?” Kibum glared at Myungsoo who immediately gulped, and gave his best eye-smile to ease the tension.

 

“I let that go the on first time Kim Myungsoo, that doesn’t I’ll do the same, the next time round,” Myungsoo replied with an ‘Okay’ before the headmaster continued.

 

“Before I was rudely interrupted, I decided that you guys will stay after school to help clean up with the garden for three straight days with no complaining whatsoever!” After Kibum finished, Sungyeol and Myungsoo looked at him with nothing but shock and disgust written all over their faces.

 

“What?! I didn’t do anything wrong Mr. Headmaster! I’m innocent!”

 

“Sungyeol’s not even going to clean Kibummie! He’s probably going to make the garden explode or something worse!”

 

“I don’t want to see his ugly face!”

 

“He doesn’t even know how to pick up a rack without hurting himself!”

 

“Myungsoo’s presence will be enough to create the garden a mess!”

 

“Oh that probably explains why the students manage to come to school looking pretty alright to me!”

 

“They pity you!”

 

“I pity your parents”

 

“I pity your existence!”

 

YAH!” The two stopped messing each other’s shirts and hair as they looked at the headmaster who wasn’t amused at the scene. Kibum glared at the two before standing up which immediately made Sungyeol and Myungsoo sit in the two available seats in front of the desk.

 

“You boys are going to graduate soon, and yet you act like chodings!”

 

“That’s my name, don’t wear it out!” Kibum looked at Sungyeol hopelessly and sighed before sitting down back in his seat.

 

“Lee Sungyeol, Kim Myungsoo, please understand that as much as we like you guys to enjoy your education, you can’t keep going around breaking school rules!” The headmaster looked at the two who had an unreadable expression written on their faces. “Jjinja, I don’t understand how you guys are pretty much similar but yet you can’t even be in the same room with each other without biting the other’s head.”

 

“He’s annoying, that’s why,”

 

“He’s ugly, and only cares about himself!”

 

“I didn’t ask for any justification from you two! Aigoo, I should retire early,” Kibum massaged his temples whilst the two glanced at each other and gave a nervous smile to the headmaster. Just as Myungsoo was about to speak, the choding cut him off.

 

“But Mr. Headmaster! I just want to say that I only go around causing trouble because I like it when the other students smile and become happy! It’s really nice to hear their laugh and see them enjoying themselves! Isn’t that good?” Sungyeol waited for Kibum’s reaction whilst playing with his fingers, hoping that the other would understand.

 

“That’s good indeed Sungyeol but, can’t you see how it also affects the teacher and the lesson as well? Your exams are coming soon and you can’t afford to mess around so that you can entertain your classmates. This is a school, not a show,” replied Kibum in a stern tone. Sungyeol nodded, biting his lower lip in the process. Myungsoo noticed the gesture and was close to placing his hand over the choding’s. But instead he coughed.

 

“Kibummie” The raven-haired boy earned a death glare from the headmaster and rolled his eyes, slouching as well.

 

“Mr. Kim,” The brown-hair headmaster looked at Myungsoo in satisfaction, waiting for his comment. Myungsoo took a deep breath and stood up; looking straight into the latter’s eyes.

 

“Can I leave?” Kibum stared at him, stunned at the question. He shook his head which was resting on his left palm.

 

“You two are dismissed,” Before the two exited the room, they stopped at the sound of Kibum’s voice. “Oh and we’re from the Milky Way Sungyeol, not Andromeda.”

 

Sungyeol looked back Kibum with a gummy smile, giving the thumbs up as well, and then pointing at the latter. “Just testing ya Mr. Headmaster!”

 

“It’s Mr. Kim, Lee Sung-”With that, Sungyeol closed the door, before sighing onto his fringe. He looked up when he saw another shadow next to his, only to pull a face when he noticed it was no other then Myungsoo. Myungsoo smirked back, patting Sungyeol’s shoulder and giving his best eye smile.

 

“I love you Yeollie!”

 

“I hate you too Myung” Their moment was cut short when Woohyun, Dongwoo and Hoya suddenly attacked Sungyeol from behind. Sungyeol was shocked at his friends’ appearance and started to beat their chests, muttering a few words when he finally stopped.

 

“Don’t be like that Sungyeol! We only worry for your safety!”

 

“You didn’t have to scare me though! I could have died from a heart attack!” grumbled Sungyeol. Myungsoo chuckled at Sungyeol’s comment; however the brown-haired boy ignored him. He was in no mood to joke around after the little attack. Woohyun looked behind Sungyeol to see Myungsoo who had his poker face on, and nodded at him. When Dongwoo and Hoya noticed what Woohyun did, they checked to see and nodded at Myungsoo as well.

 

“Oh, nice to see you L”

 

“Nice to see you too,” replied Myungsoo coolly but a tint of coldness was evident in his reply. Woohyun and the others nodded once more whilst Sungyeol rolled his eyes.

 

“Yah, get out of here! I’m already done with you so get lost!” Sungyeol tried to push the 17-year old away but to his dissatisfaction he stood there perfectly still as if he was literally glued to the ground, heck Myungsoo even checked his watch and nails, as well as fixing his hair in the process, which irritated Sungyeol more. Unfortunately, his friends found it funny, and couldn’t help but laugh.

 

“Don’t laugh you idiots!” Sungyeol turned back to Myungsoo who just yawned, which made Sungyeol grit his teeth.

 

“Where are your friends anyway?” Before Myungsoo could say anything, a harmonious voice filled the air.

 

“Here!”  Myungsoo felt something wrapped his waist and turned to see Sungjong who was resting his head on the latter’s back. “Hyung! I missed you! Did Kibummie punished you?”

 

“Get off me Sungjong! Where’s Sunggyu hyung anyways?” Soon enough, he felt the arms let go and turned around to see Sunggyu holding Sungjong expressionless. When Myungsoo saw the older he opened his arms and hugged him, nuzzling his head into his neck. “Hyung! You saved me from that brat!”

 

“Yah! I heard that! You didn’t even answer my answer hyung, you’re so mean!” Sunggyu ignored Sungjong, to only look down at Myungsoo before pushing him away, which in result a pout from him.

 

“Let’s go”  

 

“Ne Sunggyu hyung!” chirped Sungjong linking his arm with Sunggyu’s. Sunggyu just looked down at it, and ignored it, although he felt his cheeks go warm at the touch. Myungsoo looked at the two and gave his derp smile at Sunggyu, giving him the thumbs up as well. Turning around, he looked back at Sungyeol only to catch him making weird faces again. Myungsoo stuck his tongue out before speaking.

 

“I guess we’ll be seeing each other more frequently hmm Owlie?” Myungsoo walked lazily towards Sungyeol with his hands in his pockets. Woohyun and the others shuffled back in case something might happen and looked back at Sungyeol.

 

“Oh gladly,”

 

“I’ll be anticipating what kind of trouble you’re going to cause next,” Sungyeol scoffed and took a step towards Myungsoo. Despite the fact he was obviously taller than the raven-haired boy, he was close enough so that their chests were inches away from each other.

 

“It will probably be better than yours,”

 

“I highly doubt that,”

 

“Oh shut up you hideous, bucked-tooth gorilla” Silence engulfed the two who were boring holes in the other’s head. The mini-gang looked at each other, a bit nervous at what might happen. Even Sungjong and Sunggyu took a step back in case something might happen.

 

“I hate you,”

 

“I hate you too,”

 

 


DVG1004: So here's the first chapter on a very special day! >:D hopefully it was alright! I don't think it's as funny as the one in the foreword but I tried! Also I'm not sure if you've noticed but Kim Kibum is actually Key from SHINee ^^ Yea, I've been watching SHINee's Hello Baby and I love his diva-ness! :D Oh and imagine the faces that Sungyeol was making are from Ranking King :D 
Speaking of which, the reason why this chapter was marked 'M' because there were some suggestive scenes. So yea, sorry! ^^"


sungyeol photo:  3.gif      Hello Baby Key photo: SHINee Hello Baby shinee-key_a_GIFSoupcom.gif

Oh and thank you to the 15 subcribers and upvote! I seriously did not expect that, really! :D 

Till then~