Evading Creeper

Dear Mister Creeper

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!

Words cannot explain what I feel right now. I kid, it could. Some of the words describing me currently were dead, busted, crap, epic panic, afraid etc etc.

Sehun was actually standing by the door with his famous bowl-cut long bangs hairdo looking very…actually I cannot really read what his expression was since he's eyeless. Ugh!

Does his eyes burning with flames; ready to take me on anytime? I bet he came all prepare to strangle me hands on.

What should I do?

Oh right! I need to disappear. I need to hide. I need to run away. If only I was invisible…

What triggered him to come into class all of a sudden? Oh right my letter. Really smart guessing that, Seohyun. I am officially in deep trouble.

But did he actually followed my advice or does he want to give me a nice beating?

Crap Crap Crap I have never been placed in a crappier situation before.

Anyway, I needed to hide since that was the only possible thing I could do right now since my plan to escape was crushed because he was guarding the door.

Is under a table a great hiding place? Nah, too obvious.

Man I should just play it cool. Like taking a textbook and folded it into my face as if I was reading it too intently. And that’s what I did when I realized…

 

I DID NOT WRITE MY NAME ON THE LETTER!

HURRAH!

LET’S PARTY WITH TEXTBOOKS!

 

Slamming the table in great joy, every heads turned to me even Sehun’s.

“Sorry” I muttered with a bashful smile and gleefully giggled while putting down the text book and continued my prompt revision when the teacher suddenly came in.

Everyone stood up and greeted the teacher as a sign of respect and an usual custom. Sehun was also ushered into class by the teacher. The teacher stared at him up and down, obviously was not expecting his arrival and just nodded to himself with a proud smile. Aww, was teacher touched by his very presence? Me too, actually if I was not the one who butted in about his truancy issue and possibly caught red-handed by the Sehun bangs of almighty.

My stare were fixated on Sehun, of course I am trying to be discreet as possible. He sauntered dispiritedly with only a pencil box on his hand; he carries no text books at all. I know, you did not expected me to intrude and asked you to come into lesson, for that I am truly sorry, Sehun. Sigh…what does mental apology going to do any good for Sehun? Oh yeah it was beneficial for me so that he will never know I was the one who wrote the letter. Somehow I am trying to contain my excited giggle.

As he walked towards his table I noticed he was not going to the place his table was which located two seats away from me. Where in the world was he headed to?

Then I realize he was headed for my way…No it can’t be, I mean he was not even present when the teacher distributed partners for the project. He must not know I was his Biology partner!

Sure enough, I was proven wrong. So wrong when his lips curved into a devious smirk and I could just feel his eyes emitted laser glare which penetrated through his obnoxiously long bangs; looking towards my direction as he passed through my table.

HE KNOWS!

HE FRIGGIN KNOWS!

After that, I heard a plopped on a chair which was behind my seat that remained unoccupied for all this semester until this very day.

WHAT HE’S DOING SITTING BEHIND ME?

To observe all my actions and perhaps give me a beating right after class?

Or became his slavery tool?

Or bully me for the rest of my life?

Now, I prayed with all my heart that the rumor about his gangster background was exaggerated and absolutely wrong!

Dear god, I hope Sehun was actually a softie inside and a total gentleman unlike his scary appearance.

After a hard nudge on my waist, I snapped back from my mental ramblings to realize I was the only one standing when everybody had seated. Oh whatever happens to the always concentrated and calmed me? Wherever my concentration had gone to, has got everything to do with Sehun.

The instance I sat down, the fact that Sehun was behind me sent shivers throughout my body. Even the slightest sounds he made behind me made me jump. This was not going to be easy.

Soyou suddenly came close and whispered to me, “Are you okay? You look pale.”

“Yeah, no worries I am okay. I mean what’s to fret about when suddenly an eyeless dude who I just mess with; sat behind me?” I said, forming a really crook smile.

“Seo, I feel for you. I really do. Be strong!” Soyou rubbed my back, spoke words that could only be heard when you’re in for something real difficult like a gangster staring at you at the back.

I could just felt that unfriendly, tensed atmosphere behind me.

I looked at my watch. 45 minutes of surviving to go.

---

 

45 minutes later…

I HAVE SURVIVED THAT GRUELING MOMENT with much hardship, sweats, trembling, and much more but turns out Sehun immediately fell asleep once the class started after all this time. Soyou you ought to tell me earlier! I was so close to become oxygen deprive since I tend to hold my breath when I am in a panicky state.

Well that’s that, now the bell had rung and class was dismissing, another problem had arisen. Sehun had waked up and I am pretty sure he was here to threaten me or something so I need to evade Sehun FAST.

I quickly packed my things and tapped on Soyou shoulder as a sign of ‘goodbye I am going first’. Soyou who understood, gave me a nod and a fist up in the air for good luck. In a flash, I was out of the classroom to see herds of students desperately to exit the school as well.

But I implanted a motto on my mind ‘Go home quickly or get ready to be kill’. With that as my slogan, I clenched my fist tight and swiftly went through little gaps that were available. Man, this feels like Mission Impossible.

After constant breath-holding moments and greased lightning motion I had effectively made out to the school’s main door. SUCCESS!

And then through the main gate. SUCCESS!

And then to my house. ROUTE NOT YET COMPLETE. Ugh!

You cannot imagine how I speed walked now. It was like I was in the school’s walkathon only mine was between life and death.

Left right left right left right left left turn around. I swore I saw a shadow, walking behind me.

I began to hurry my step and halted abruptly to spin around.

 

No one.

 

I knew the steps behind me were very light, I bet they were pro creepers or pro ninjas or maybe pro assassins. Whoever it was I am dead scared.

 

That’s it, I better run home.

I feel like filming Running Man and now I do know why the casts run like crazy in the show especially someone as scary as Kim Jongkook trying to catch them. However mine was different, I could not see the predator. Why was somebody even following me?

When I do stop for catching my breath, I sorta support myself by my knees while bending my back and then I saw the back view through my legs and recgonized that SHOE. It was unmistakably Sehun’s! How did I know? Sehun always wore black snickers instead of the school shoe. How rebel…

Anyway, why was he following me? Oh right, the beat me out of daylight thing. Nowadays, I asked myself too obvious of a question.

Gotta sprint then! So long, Sehun I was a track team member when I was nine…well whatever that counts. See if you can catch me with those long bangs in your way.

---

Thanks to my track team enrollment when I was a third grader, I managed to overrun Sehun since I do not see him around anymore and I am now in front of my house. SUCCESS IN EVADING SEHUN AND ARRIVE TO MY HOUSE! I am safe as doomsday preppers inside their basement shelt—

 

Before I could even finish my thought, as I turn around, I saw the person whom I prayed to never show up right before my house.

 

SEHUN WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?

DIDN’T I OUTRUN YOU?