Bad Idea

Dear Mister Creeper

“Okay, here goes nothing.” I took a breather as I slipped the letter into Sehun’s locker swiftly but carefully. Somehow I tiptoed away, looking left and right to check whether if anyone was suspicious over my action or from being caught by the man himself.

“On a second the thought, this is not such a good idea. It is a bad idea, a really bad one.” The moment the letter went into his locker I began to mumble incoherently and formed cold sweats on my forehead.

Maybe I am anxious for giving a piece of my mind in a beautifully written full sorts of annoyance sentiments all in one letter, to a tall, scary, mute guy.

Okay…calm down. Let the inner peace and voice guide you to the tranquility within… Man, I wished I had my mp3 so I can hear the sounds of nature at time like this.

 

Breathe in, breathe out. Breathe in, cannot breathe out. God who am I kidding? I am downright nervous right now.

 

Now I began to question myself for writing that very letter and even self-delivered right into his locker…Have I gone mad? I must have been because I just sent a letter to the school’s famous king of truancy possibly a gangster boss by the looks of him.

Once I regain my sanity, it was already too late. The damage had been done. I mean what could I possibly do now?

Perhaps I should retrieve the letter but how in the world could I do that? I’m not some top-class thief. Maybe I should think like a fangirl. I am constantly amazed how they could throw large gift boxes into their oppas’ locker. I have read many books but I never learned the secrets to unlocking a locker. Today is the day I will do so.

 

Plan 1: To break Sehun’s locker code

How: Guess his locker code

Note: Highly impossible

 

Plan 2: Uses a laser on his locker without anyone seeing

Self-note: Mission impossible since it is rush hour and I ain’t got any laser

 

Plan 3: Seduce Sehun and secretly retrieve the letter when he opens the locker

Self-note: I am never ever going to seduce a guy ever just for a letter

 

Neither of the plans would work out unless I am ready to be label as a crook or I am a luckster. I’ve now realized the letter was more like a death ticket. Why I am throwing my precious life away for my irritation of his superbly long bangs?

But seriously I really need to take back the letter to save my life…Oh wait did I just saw an eyeless figure there?

 

Oh my god, Sehun’s here!

 

Quickly I scrambled to a nearest wall that will vanish away my very presence. I took a peek and monitored intensely towards Sehun. My heart thumped a tad faster when he key in his code and unlocked his locker. And just like that a brown envelope flew from the locker.

Don’t pick up! Do not bother to pick it up!

And he did pick it up. Ugh!

Right now and then, he looked at the letter intriguingly and opened up the letter. As he reads contains of the letter…he smiled? Not just any smile, a very bemused one was clearly curved on his lips. He stood up and made a move that even shocked me. He folded the letter and kept it inside his pocket.

---

“What happen to you? You look as if you’ve just seen a ghost. Oh wait, did you? Oh my god! You did right? I totally salute ghost busters, they look so calm while searching ghosts, don’t you think so?” and that’s Soyou, she cannot stop chattering while relating a topic to another even sometimes it’s totally out of topic or makes no sense at all. The reason why she asked me the very question was because I am pretty sure I looked like an extremely pale, sweaty and not to mention perhaps crazy since I ran like a maniac back to class just to avoid Sehun.

“Soyou make me disappear before Sehun come to class!” Desperately, I held onto her arm and begged for her favor. Soyou only responded me with multiple blinks and blank stares.

“Soyou, are you there? Hello, Soyou to earth, Soyou to earth.” I shook her shoulders and thinking all the possibilities what could happen to me if he were to present himself in this class today which reminded me the rare times when he was in the class, he was only two seats away from me. That’s it, I’m in for trouble.

“Huh? What? Why do you want to hide from the mushroom hair guy anyway? Oh don’t tell me, you confess to him or something? Is that it?” I sent my death glare to Soyou and crossed my arms. She did said one thing right though that I confessed to him not in a romantic way but more of a contra, I confessed that his bangs were indeed long and needed to be cut as well as my frustration over the biology project.

“Okay maybe, you didn’t confess to him. But what makes you think he will attend the class today? Most of the time he won’t except for special occasion like exams…and only exams…Yeah so you have got nothing to worry about unless, miracle do happen and he magically enters the class.” Soyou confidently stated her logical reasons while patting my shoulders twice.

“I do hope so. I am so glad you’re here with me. Soyou, I love you!” I tugged her shirt and hugged her while forming fake sobs.

“Enough about that, what did you do to him to make yourself suddenly scared of him?” Soyou curiously asked, her eyeballs enlarged as she stared at me.

“Well, isn’t he naturally scary? Anyway, I sent him a letter that told him to cut his bangs and about biology project.” I uttered it timidly and looked down to the floor. I sensed Soyou nodded at the ‘naturally scary’ part.

“Oh, no wonder. You’re pretty brave though to send him a letter regarding that.” Soyou patted my back and does thumbs up.

“Yeah brave for one second and immediately I chicken out.” Releasing a sigh, I hunched my back.

“Anyone would’ve. I mean who knows what’s he’s hiding underneath those long bangs. Perhaps laser beam? Okay I kid. Maybe incredibly small eyes or enormous anime-like eyes?” Soyou assumption made me laugh like mad. I held onto my stomach that hurts from too much cracking up.

“Come on Soyou, I bet he has a third eye on his forehead.” I carelessly guessed.

“Are you being serious?” Soyou looked at me weirdly.

I kept a straight face until I could not suppressed my laughter, “Of course not!”

As our laughter rings throughout the classroom, the school bells also had rung indicating the first lesson of the day.

---

Luck had been on my side as few hours had passed with no existence of Sehun. There was only one subject left before the class was to be dismiss. I held my hopes high and wishing Sehun would forever skip class. How ironically I asked him to never skip lessons but now I’m literally praying he won’t came to class. I feel bad but god only knows what would have happen if he were to be here and was absolutely angry about my letter.

The final subject was biology, the favorite subject of mine. I enthusiastically took the text book out of my bag when Soyou nudged my arm like crazy.

“What?” My eyes were still glued onto the textbook, doing a prompt revision before lesson actually start.

“Lo and behold, miracles do happen.” Soyou stated dramatically.

“What do you mean?” I inquired.

“Take a look who’s at the door.” Soyou eyes seemeed to be fixed at the door and I followed her vision to see the familiar eyeless figure at the classroom door ready to enter the class.

 

NO WAY! SEHUN’S HERE?