Choice

Whose Existence Vanished

I was going to write in this one. Once you read the part you'll understand. But i couldn't do it. I'm too cowardly and weird. It's awkward, even though i read a lot of it. Sorry guys. 
But i hope this is substantial enough. 10,096 words for you. Woot i reached my word goal! 
Enjoy. 


Whose Existence Vanished

 

Woohyun sat in the water, blowing bubbles to the surface like he’d do at home in the river. A towel held his bangs up and sat atop his head. He looked around and saw his friends playing around.

Sungjong started had started flinging water at Hoya, starting a war between them. The two brothers had reunited with their third brother. Who knew he’d be here, starting a relationship with a hot spring owner?

He looked away from the brothers to see Dongwoo swirling the water just a little above the surface. Forming into roses and many other flowers; then changing into mist and forming animal shapes like a hippo or llama. He watched silently, just admiring the other’s works. The animals depicted were all happy; smiling shining even through the foggy warm waters.

The Sections has many villages, but they are far apart… Woohyun began to think.

If one wanted to send word to another, they’d either need to journey the dirt paths in the miasma or send a letter. Not everyone has a crystal; they’re expensive and scarcer every year. With the booming population in the Providence, how will the Sections cope? The naiveté of the people will grow and less will know about the true beauty of out here.

I mean, just look at me. I knew nothing.

Woohyun stared back into the waters, looking at his own reflection blurred on the surface.

Nothing… Until Sunggyu showed up in my life. He was a difficult person to learn, I still have some questions to ask. In the start, I thought he was just a guy working for the sake of earning money and a bad attitude.
But it was me who misunderstood. He was the one out here, traveling long distances for smiles; he was the one upholding bonds and memories while I sat at home watching, dreaming. Who was I to judge when all I’ve done is read biased books, staying within the walls of security and safety…

“Don’t be so hard on yourself; you are the Prince after all. No one would expect you to know everything when it was your first time.”

He felt a splash on the side of his face from a little water ball. Turning he was met with Dongwoo’s knowing smile and a pat on the back as the magician moved to sit closer with him.

“Were you reading my mind again, Dongwoo?” Woohyun sighed, “Isn’t that a bit rude?”

Dongwoo laughing just a little, “Yes, I was intruding your privacy but for a good reason. You’re face said it all, and I didn’t want you to misunderstand your position. You’re a person too and we uphold you as a friend; not a burden.”

“A burden,” another sighed left his body, “That’s all I’ve felt like to Sunggyu.”

Scoffing, Dongwoo slapped his back just a little more harder, “Shush you. Geez, can’t you see that you were the only one to actually make Sunggyu angry most of the time?”

“With hate? Yep.”

“No,” Dongwoo shook his head, “You aren’t getting it. You were the one, not us. I’ve seen him smile; fake and real, and most of the emotions he expressed with you were the purest I’ve seen in a couple of years.”

“Most?” Woohyun picked up, “He was lying to me?”

The magician smiled, creating a small water rose in his hand, “Not to you, but to himself. The only thing he’s doing right now is trying to convince himself that you won’t disappear.”

The Prince scoffed, “How do I just up and poof away?”

“Just like you randomly showed up into his life.”

Woohyun bit his tongue, looking away from the creation. “Why should I leave when I’ve found... when I found something beautiful?”

“Things come up,” it was Dongwoo’s turn to sigh, “Think in Sunggyu’s mind. The two people that gave him life and raised him with love, left after a simple goodbye. Just one misunderstanding left the Letter Bee alone with an empty house that use to hold three people, not one. A business that was run by a father, not him; not even leaving a tutorial, just his own mind. A piano that played music from his mother, not himself.”

The dark haired prince sat silently in the water, his eyes darkening. His sudden loss of response just confirmed Dongwoo to keep going.

“What I’m saying Woohyun, is that he’s misunderstood himself. He once told me on his second trip to my house, that he was never going to misunderstand anyone. Sunggyu became an epitome of locked emotions. Focusing on work rather than life. He knows a lot, staying at my place and just reading. He even asked me for lessons on Magic and speech.

When Sungjong came, he changed but not a lot. He smiled more; to say the least. The young cat made Sunggyu feel responsibility of a life. He talked to me before falling asleep, saying that he never wants another person leaving without his consent. I’m guessing that even though his parents left saying their last thoughts, Sunggyu never made it in time to find the right words. And when he did, they were gone.”

Dongwoo stood up, leaving the hot spring saying just a last few words to Woohyun, “I know Sunggyu isn’t exactly the best person to convey is real thoughts, but why don’t you wait and give him time to think about your confession? I’m sure you’ll be greeted with something of worth.”

Woohyun nodded, getting up himself seeing that Sungjong and Hoya were long gone. Mumbling thanks to Dongwoo, he dressed himself in a robe and left for his room. Only until he laid down on the futon was when he realized the sly Magician’s trick.

I never told him I confessed!

 

*

Myungsoo sighed, drinking the soup Sungyeol prepared with the Spore from Tida. It was surprisingly creamy, with a prominent mushroom taste. It wasn’t as good as Kimchi Stew, but it was a treat. Sungyeol fell asleep on his lap while he watched the snow fall through the window. They were lying on their shared bed, the tall Selkie falling asleep instantly as the long trek made him fatigued.

The second eldest cat sighed, patting the matte brown hair. He thought about the days of his wanderings; just walking around and stopping for the night. Finding food was his top priority; shelter was second. He never gave thought he’d settle, just following the winds and being blown to where ever and whenever.

When he got into Tierabia a year ago, he collapsed in the mountains, not wearing proper attire. He worked as an assassin at that time just for money. Killing off loaners and other weird people. If he deemed someone not ready to die, then he turned down the job; leaving after watching the person. Sungyeol found him, the Selkie just prowling around. He highly doubted that he was ‘watching an owl’ at the moment because there was snowfall during that time. The stupid guy kept insisting that.

But Myungsoo is grateful. Though at the beginning, he stayed stubborn and didn’t tell Sungyeol his name; getting called ‘L’ for a couple months. The hot spring inn was comforting, and he stayed longer than he thought. Then he just felt it.

When he tried to leave, his chest hurt but there was no wound. He found himself standing in front of the doors of the Inn again after a week of trying to wander off. And they just clicked.

The jumpy attitude Sungyeol had made Myungsoo smile with laughter. And his quiet personality made Sungyeol calmer. One day, the Selkie just upped and kissed him. And to his surprise, he kissed back.

Love is weird. Myungsoo concluded, but I’m happy. And I guess that’s all I really need.

Falling asleep beside his boyfriend, with an empty bowl on his bedside table and a smile adorning his face.

 

*

Sunggyu looked side to side of the whicker locker room, making sure there was no sign of people in the vicinity. Once he deemed it safe, he walked silently to the corner, placing his things into the little basket in the shelf and stripping down.

Taking his soap and making sure his towel was securely on his waist, he grabbed a second towel on the side and placed it beside the showers. Turning on the water to wait for the heat to come on.

As I thought, I can’t sleep without knowing I’m clean.

Sleeping without a bath made Sunggyu uncomfortable, lying in bed knowing the day’s work of sweat and dirt is still on you and transferred onto the one place that you’re going to stay in about 6 hours of sleep. It was just gross.

He scrubbed his body clean with the soap of the Inn, smelling like oranges. The bubbles traveling from down his body into the drain and steam rose around him. He quickly cleaned his hair and made his way into the hot spring.

Carefully slipping into the warm waters, a relaxed breath left his lungs as a small smile reached his face. Sitting in the water and trying to relax his body. His mind was silent, just enjoying the night and warmth; knowing that he wouldn’t be disturbed by any one since they were all asleep. There were no guests other than them, the weather isn’t too good.

But Sunggyu didn’t care; the quietness let him relax completely. He didn’t have to hold a conversation, nor hear any other ones.

Slowly his mind was let to go think about things of the day. What he ate, how long they walked, and how much time they should spend here. Originally he planned to leave right after Woohyun was cured, but it seemed all they did the last few months was hiking and walking. His team should take a break. Sunggyu’s version of a break was a night’s sleep, but everyone seems to think a whole week would be a ‘break’.

It wouldn’t hurt to stay for another few days, I guess. I still have a lot of gill in my pocket.

Another name popped into his mind, and the smile was wiped off his face.

Woohyun.

The man has already showed himself to Sunggyu that you cannot expect everything that happens. First showing up without a word in his life, suddenly training under him, and becoming a stupid oaf that has a perfect body and nice face and—

No, stop right there. He’s the Prince for crying out loud!

Sunggyu slid lower into the water, “For all I care, he can just leave…”

Woohyun has gotten strong, yes Sunggyu admits, the Prince startled him again not only with his fast progress, but with his sudden confession.

What kind of person all of the sudden confesses his love out of nowhere? Does he not understand his situation at all? He could die at any moment!

The fox huffed, rippling the water in front of him.

Love, is that it? He said he loves me…

Well my parents said that too, but that! They left without my last words, stupid people. You think I’d just gasp and say, ‘oh I love you, too~ Lets go off to a faraway land and get married!’, stupid Woohyun!

The idiot should stop thinking such irrational things and put his life in priority first! Geez, what am I going to do with that protozoan?

Sunggyu punched the water, a wave recoiling back at him and he sputtered in the water.

He told me I’d come around.

A terse sigh left and he sat correctly in the spring again.

But I don’t even know myself…

 

*

“Hoya, pass the soy sauce over, please.”

“Sungjong, do you want another bowl of rice?”

“Myungsoo, please eat slower. You’re going to choke.”

“Sungyeol, don’t drink while talking, it doesn’t work.”

“Dongwoo, pass me strawberries.”

Everyone did what Sunggyu nagged out on the breakfast table the next day. Even though he just met Myungsoo, it seemed that the Hot Spring co-owner felt a certain respect because both his brothers followed him.

Sunggyu hadn’t uttered a word to him all morning. It was starting to bother Woohyun a bit, since he hadn’t had any eye contact or words thrown at him from the fox. To say the least, he was yearning for any kind of contact with his Leader; whether it be physical, verbal, or just eye contact.

He’s such a tease!

Woohyun turned his head and angrily bit his piece of bread. It was more extravagant than home; having jam or butter with fruit and other meats. They could put any of it on, to their taste.

“Woohyun.”

The prince looked up when called, finding Sungyeol smiling down on him as the other stood, “Come with me?”

“Ew, that sounds wrong. No,” he childishly huffed back, finishing the bread.

Sungyeol contorted in disgust, “No, gross. I meant if you’re done, let’s head to the Mage, huh?”

Oh yeah…

Woohyun touched his chest, feeling the worn off dream catcher under his shirt. He completely forgot about the meeting, focusing more on a certain fox rather than himself.

“I have finished. You can take me there, if you are ready as well.”

Sungyeol smiled, pulling his arm, “We’ll be leaving then. Everyone, finish your food~ Myungsoo, finish those carrots, okay?”

The ex-assassin grunted, picking one up and grimacing, “Maybe.”

 

*

Stepping carefully through shin high fresh snow, Woohyun carefully followed Sungyeol who had no qualms jumping through the snow. The sun was high, reflecting off the whiteness around them and made Woohyun squint.

Is this how Sunggyu sees all the time?

He snickered at his own little joke, making Sungyeol call him a weirdo. He snorted and said it was nothing; fixing his jacket.

“Sungyeol, are you going to accompany me inside?” Woohyun questioned as the little hut came into view. It looked cute, small and in the ledge of the mountain. A little stone chimney sticking from the top and puffing out small clouds of smoke.

Sungyeol shook his head, approaching the door and knocking, “She only takes one-on-one meetings. So you’ll be on your own. I’ll be here to pick you up when she sends over the owl.”

The Prince nodded, watching the Selkie start to leave, “Alright then, thank you.”

“Good luck!”

Once Sungyeol was gone around the bend, the door slammed open.

“So you made it here?” The mage asked with a smile all over her face.

Woohyun took steps back, not believing, not liking this at all. He started to wish Sunggyu was with him or something, just not this.

“You wretched Witch!”

 

*

I don’t like this feeling in my stomach.

Sunggyu watched his younger friends play table tennis in the lounge, a fierce battle between Myungsoo and Hoya.

“Take that!” the oldest cat yelled, hitting the ball toward his opponent.

Myungsoo scoffed and hit it back easily, “Just because I’m still getting better, doesn’t mean I can’t beat you!”

Sungjong laughed at his brothers, while Sungyeol and Dongwoo betted on who would win. Dongwoo going with Myungsoo, and Sungyeol with Hoya.

Sunggyu had asked why and the answer was unanimous.

“It’d be fun to see him lose.”

The fox sighed, his eyes following the ball as it was hit back and forth. He’s had an annoying prickly feeling ever since the stupid Prince left. Something telling him that he should have gone as well, but Sungyeol said the Mage only does one-to-one meetings.

Not to mention he used that annoying formal tone addressing Sungyeol. I hate it.

Sunggyu blinked, realizing his own emotions. Hate. Something that was tiring and everlasting. Hard to change and convert, but in the end just as strong as love; no matter the reason.

Love…

Another topic that made Sunggyu uneasy. He held his stomach.

Love and Hate… I hate Woohyun’s royalty speech and attitude; just like when he entered my house.

Myungsoo spiked the ball hard onto the other side; Hoya making a desperate attempt to catch it back onto the paddle.

But… do I love the current Woohyun? The one who’s learned how to treat a person correctly, and speak normally and happily?

Hoya made it back, but was too far from the table.  Myungsoo took this chance and easily scored against his opponent. The overall winner was the black cat.

I… Do I really love Woohyun?

As the other’s clapped and Sungyeol handed Dongwoo a bill, Sunggyu abruptly stood up.

“Hyung, something wrong?” Sungjong asked, looking into his face.

I l-love Woohyun?

Dongwoo waved his hand, “You look kinda red, Gyuzizi.”

That can’t be, he’s just an idiot! I always hoped for a girl with long black hair and dark green eyes. Preferably a young women, but Woohyun?!

“Did you stay in the hot spring too long?” Hoya patted his back.

But Woohyun has really nice abs, and his face seems like a painting. His eyes are sincere and the light makes them appear like honey. His hair is a healthy shine of black and taller than me. Even he had grown more muscle than I ever had in just months!

“I think you should go rest, hyung,” Sungjong squeezed his arm, “Hey, respond to me. You’re being weird.”

Oh no, I described the stupid Prince way too detailed. I couldn’t even go that into my dream girl with more than a sentence.

“Sunggyu-hyung?”

“I ing hate Woohyun!” Sunggyu yelled, his cheeks colored a deep shade of pink as he rushed out of the room. The people inside were shock initially but burst into laughter after a few moments.

Irrational.

 

*

“My my, why don’t you be quiet?”

Woohyun sat on the cushion with a huff, inside the little hut and was surprisingly very warm. The inside was normal, not what he expected.

“So, care to explain how the hell you got here?” he sneered.

The witch laughed, “I lived here from the very beginning.”

The prince took in the appearance of the other; very much different than when he met her. Her hair was long and healthy, skin bright and smooth. Her face was younger and fair, but her eyes told Woohyun it was the same person.

“How are you a young lady again?”

“I am a witch after all,” she replied, sitting on the other side of the kotatsu, “I can change if I feel like it.”

“I still do not understand why I am here. Explain.”

The lady laughed, not the ugly cackling Woohyun remembers, but a lighter and jollier voice than before, “Alright I’ll get right to the point. Have you found your valued possession yet?”

Woohyun looked to the side, “Is my time finished? Is that why you gone out of your way to set me up through all of this, for a game?”

“I did not ask for your sass, young prince, I asked if you finally learned something real or not.” The witch picked up a cup of tea and slipped idly, the bitterness dancing onto her tongue.

“Maybe.” Woohyun crossed his arms, frowning.

She set her cup down, shaking her head, “This won’t do. You should speak up; not play like a child. Have you not grown at all?”

Woohyun stayed silent.

“Well,” the witch tipped the empty cup onto its edge, “I guess that fox hasn’t done anything to change you, too bad.”

He lifted his head, glaring onto her, “Fox?”

“Yes, I believe it’s more common as ‘Sunggyu’ to you, am I correct.”

“What about him,” he narrowed his eyes, “He has nothing to do with this.”

The witch flipped the cup over, smirking, “Oh but he does. He’s your most precious, I can see. You haven’t held on to anything longer than him, other than those journals.”

Woohyun sat with his tongue tied, not wanting to make any damage but it seemed the witch knew everything.

“He’s trained you, fed you, and even put up with you. It looked like a child growing into an adult. You fell in love with him, even confessed. But he turned you down, and you won’t even speak a word about it to me. Seems like a very important person indeed.

Though I still don’t get it. What makes him so special to you? Why are you in love?”

“That’s because,” he interjected, brows furrowing, “I felt my heart actually move to his presence. He’s the one who picked me back up and put me on the right track. As my mentor and friend, love was just something that was predetermined. I believe it was fate that brought us together.”

The witch tapped her chin, “Fate, huh? Look you’re actually holding a decent conversation with me, ah progress. I think I should be getting an award for this.”

“What do you mean?”

“After all,” she refilled her cup, “I was the one who sent you there, and you should thank me.”

“Thank you?” he scoffed, “Yes, thank you for putting me on death’s brink more than once.”

“My, watched that tone of yours, I could kill you at any time.” She reminded, wiggling her finger.

Woohyun stared at her, “I don’t care, as long as I do anything you say, it’ll be fine.”

The witch blinked, and then hid her smile under a hand. She had never thought that the Prince would go this far into maturing, but it seemed like it had gone well. “I see, well then I can’t guarantee Sunggyu would be out of harm’s way.”

Hands slammed onto the table, making both cups overturn and spill the already cold tea, “Don’t even dare to touch him, or I’ll eradicate you.”

The witch’s smirk grew and she eyed him, “Calm you , Prince, I have two choices for you.”

“A choice?” he growled, “What makes you think I’ll pick?”

“You’ll have to,” her simple reply was, “I’ll cross my heart that once you choose, Sunggyu and your family will not be harmed.”

It was Woohyun’s turn to blink, settling calmer onto the cushion and waiting for the Witch to continue.

She smiled, going on, “The castle hasn’t been in good shape. Your mother has grown ill, and your father is overworking. Without their son, they are both tired and stressed. And the neighboring country has been leaving threats about taking over Little Petal.

Sunggyu has just now realized his feelings for you, I know. And he might commit to your idiotic self, you never know.”

Woohyun almost smiled, his eyes glittering in happiness but also concern for his parents.  “I haven’t heard anything about the kingdom in trouble.” 

“It’s all political,” the Witch sighed, “I wasn’t surprised you haven’t heard. No villager wants to get into those problems. It’s just annoying, though because of that they don’t know the country is threatened.” He was cut short as the witch smirked again at him, “Your two choices are either to go back home, have Little Petal remember you and rule the country in your parents place. They are old and tired for the throne. But Sunggyu will forget everything about you.

Or you can run away to Sunggyu and his Service, your identity still unknown and forgotten, and let the neighboring country take over ours. Your parents will not be able to conceive again, and the royal family line will not be continued.“

He sat, wide eyed and still, unable to utter a word yet.

“So the choice is yours, my dear Prince.”

 

*

Sunggyu sat near the entrance, waiting for Woohyun to return. Dongwoo’s earlier talk with him made his cheeks go red again and he shook his head.

“Hyung, what are you really thinking?”

Dongwoo entered Sunggyu’s room, to find the fox curled up with a pillow in his face.

“Leave,” was the answer he got.

The magician sighed, “I believe you’ve come to a conclusion, Sunggyu?”

He peeked out of the pillow, sitting up and his friend crouched beside him, “About this and that… I guess.”

“Even though he’s an idiot, as you say?”

“That idiot already showed me more than enough.”

“I think he’s a fine man, Sunggyu. You already seen everything about him, cross out though.”

“Shut up… I just, thought about it.”

“That was a fast decision.”

“I think I noticed a while ago, but denied the fact…”

“We all noticed long time ago, but let you find out yourself.”

“…you guys are unbelievable.”

“I think you’re the most unbelievable one here. After all, you were a tricky lock to open.”

Sunggyu stared at his friend, asking why so. He was never a ‘lock’, or thought of him as one. But Dongwoo gave him a hug.

“We’ve finally found the key though.”

 

*

The fox sat in the chair, tightening his grip on his knees.

“Dongwoo is too much sometimes… teasing me like that.” He muttered.

As he vented out silently, the front door opened to a sullen Woohyun and Sungyeol, who both stepped through and placed away their boots. Sungyeol bounded for the hot spring, saying he’ll be taking a dip after the long day.

It was nightfall, and Woohyun didn’t look like his natural self. Sunggyu touched his arm.

“You’re cold,” he stated, frowning, “You should go into the pool as well, so you don’t catch anything.”

But he got no say back. The dark haired man stood there, staring aimlessly at him.

“Woohyun?”

The blank stare was getting annoying, and Sunggyu slapped his shoulder.

“Yah! Stupid oaf, get your into that water now before I strip you myself!”

“I’d love that.”

Eh?

Sunggyu was suddenly hugged, Woohyun’s arms tight around his waist and breath right on his ear.

“What are you doing?”

Woohyun moved, slowly and more calm than his usual attitude, whispering right into his ear, “Hyung.”

“W-what?” Sunggyu would slap himself for how dumb he just sounded. He wanted to shove Woohyun into the water, but then another part of him wanted to keep hugging, even though his own arms weren’t around the other.

Sunggyu didn’t feel warm. Woohyun was usually warm, happy, and annoying. Though he’s still annoying now, his tone was completely off.

“Make love with me, Sunggyu.”

 

*

He was shoved into his room, the one on the end of the hall and pretty far from the others.

I’m starting to regret asking for a room that was secluded.

Woohyun pushed him down, Sunggyu surprised at the other’s strength. He tried to get up, but was immediately knocked back down, two palms on his shoulders.

“Woohyun, I advise you to stop this right now.” Sunggyu tried to glare, but his eyes were misjudging the situation.

This is not good…

Woohyun didn’t reply, holding him down and put his head into his neck again.

“Sunggyu…”

The fox frowned, “What? You better stop right now before I—“

“Shut up.”

The cold personality of Woohyun made him stop but the mouth on his neck told him otherwise. The prince started to on his neck and a moan escaped from him.

this isn’t good. Woohyun has lost it!

Before he had the chance to even try and kick Woohyun, the male put his shins against his own, effectively pinning him to the spot and capturing his mouth in the process. As the effort to break away lessened, Sunggyu still let it stay in his mind even as all this was happening.

He stayed stubborn and made sure his mouth of clamped shut. Woohyun saw this and moved his hands to his waist again, never letting his mouth go. Sunggyu was a little afraid on what the hell was happening, and his predictions increased when the Prince pinched his sides, making his gasp and a tongue darted straight into his mouth.

Sunggyu stayed as unresponsive as possible, though it was quite hard considering that the person you just realized you like was making out with you. His tongue was caught against the other’s, becoming forced into a certain new pleasure that was given.

, this is getting harder to get out of. When was Woohyun so good at this?

He struggled and even started to make any sound of resistance, but it just sounded like he was enjoying the session rather than making Woohyun stop. As the prince took his mouth off for just a breath, Sunggyu snapped out of the small daze he fell into and punched Woohyun’s stomach, scurrying out of the spot.

“What do you think you’re doing?” he growled, glaring correctly with dangerous maroon eyes.

Woohyun wiped the side of his mouth with the back of his hand, holding his stomach with the other. “What does it look like?” he looked over, and all Sunggyu saw was emotionless eyes, “I’m trying to get you in bed.”

Sunggyu flipped him off, “You won’t get anything like this, idiot. Explain yourself.”

“Put that finger down, Sunggyu. You don’t look good like a thug,” Woohyun made his way over again. “And is that implying I’ll get something later?”

The fox put down his hand, only to have his back hit the wall and fists ready, “Whatever. Still, don’t get any closer.”

“Why?” the Prince took steps anyways, “I’m only getting what I want.”

Sunggyu stepped up and punched Woohyun square in the face. The prince fell down and blinking a couple of times. A few breathes leaving him and going in. Then he sat up, while Sunggyu huffed from his position.

“What the hell, Hyung?!” Woohyun exploded, “A punch? Isn’t that too much?”

“Isn’t it too much walking in with some weird cold guy look and then asking for ?” Sunggyu yelled back, “I’m not some girl, better yet, doll. I have a head screwed on correctly, and I’ll fight back when I want. Besides, I am still your Leader and I will not hesitate to beat you into a bloody pulp!”

“I just…” the Prince sat on the floor, holding himself, “Had a strong urge for you after the meeting.”

Sunggyu eyed him wearily, “Are you going to jump me again?”

“No,” the male sighed, “Sorry.”

After making sure the other was reverted to his personal self, Sunggyu relaxed and let a breath out. He was panicked for a couple of seconds, but it felt all the better once Woohyun stopped. The other male was sitting nicely, seemed like he snapped out of whatever lust filled fantasy trance he was in.

“Such an idiot,” the fox smiled, “Don’t be some stoic character, if you want something. Ask normally and you might just get it.”

Woohyun looked up, Sunggyu kneeling beside him and patting his head, “Normally?”

“Yes, you ,” he knocked his head, “Who the hell would just comply to some guy that completely changed his personality, in a bad way?”

The Prince yet again looked down, but hugged his hyung in more of a gentle manner, “Sorry, Hyung.”

The Fox laid back, Woohyun pressed against his front and the other’s head on his chest, “Whatever. Care to tell me why you’re acting more stupid than normal?”

The dark haired male fidgeted, the scent of Sunggyu calming him but the idea in his mind nipped at his mind. “I’ve chosen.”

“What?”

Woohyun took another breathed in, hugged just a bit tighter, “I got better. The Mage helped.”

“That’s great!” Sunggyu patted his back, “Now we can go home and focus on work.”

“Yeah, it’s great…”

Sunggyu heard the off tone again and frowned, “Why are you lying?”

“I’m not,” Woohyun stayed the same, “Can’t wait to go home.”

But the fox dropped it, since the other was down. He patted the stiff back to try and relax the Prince, the muscles steadily loosening under his hand, “Anything else?”

Woohyun laughed softly, in return Sunggyu felt a small flutter but ignored it, “I’ll be home soon, and that’s all.”

“True.”

They lay in position on the futon, comfortable with each other. Though the earlier outburst was still in Sunggyu’s mind, all he could think about was what made Woohyun act like that.

What did that Mage do? Woohyun kept saying he’ll be home… Yes, we’ll be home soon. But it’s off.

He looked down at the mop of black hair, curling one hand into it and playing with the strands. They were silky, just like the royalty he was originally from. It made Sunggyu feel a bad about himself; just a Letter Bee in the east.

Wonder why it was me, rather than the flocks of pretty girls he sees back at the castle. Didn’t I beat him a lot? Sure, it was to teach him a lesson, never going too far. But won’t one usually hate someone for that, not love them?

Woohyun’s weird.

 

*

On the other hand, Woohyun had his heart clenched and tried to make sure his tears wouldn’t fall.

I’m doing this for Hyung.

For everyone.

For... something worthwhile.

He hugged the fox closer, feeling the body beneath him and the nice smell of oranges that was coming off the skin. Woohyun guessed all Sunggyu did today was sleep and eat, the other’s most favorite things to do.

He felt the hand on his head, playing with his hair, and the other still rubbing his back soothingly. Trying not to choke on his own feelings, pushing them far below in the pit of his stomach. Wanting to only enjoy the moment he had now, and not wanting to forget it at all.

I’m sorry, Sunggyu. But I’ll need to break my vow.

 

*

 The next morning, Woohyun woke up to the same fox he loved and felt tears threatening to fall again. Sunggyu slept silently beside him, the usual sharp eyes closed and his face relaxed. Woohyun lifted his hand over to touch the cheeks of his fox, caressing the soft skin with his fingers.

Sunggyu stirred in his sleep, mumbling something incoherent and moving just a little closer to Woohyun. The prince bit his lip, leaning forward to kiss the forehead of the other.

“Take care of yourself, Sunggyu.”

He stood, quietly picking up the long white scarf that wasn’t his and left the room with a soft thump of the door.

Walking down the hall carefully and picking up with own things. Wearing the entire uniform correctly and fastening the scarf around his own neck. Sunggyu’s scent was attached to the cloth; each time he breathed he could feel the soft material along with the scent.

He proceeded to the front door, only to be met with Hoya; clad in his own Letter Bee uniform.

“So this is your choice?” his best friend asked.

A frown made his way to his face, “Have you given Sungjong what I sent?”

“Yes,” Hoya nodded, a skeptical look on his face, “You know, it doesn’t have to be like this. We can find another way to fix this.”

“It’s alright, Howon.”

Hoya stepped back, Woohyun never used his real name, “I’ve decided. And this is best. With my negotiations, I’m sure I’ll be able to convince the other country to befriend us, not destroy it.”

“But Sunggyu—“

“Sunggyu is out of this,” Woohyun looked away from him, “I’ve decided, Hoya. Don’t make me regret it more than I need to.”

His friend sighed, shifting into a tan cat and hopped onto the Prince’s shoulder, “I don’t like this either, Woohyun. I mean, we’re leaving the new friends and my brothers to go back to the castle. From what I heard, only Sunggyu will forget. The rest of them will idly be curious with our disappearance. They may even venture to visit us, are you sure this is what you want?”

Woohyun stepped, putting on his boots on and made sure not to look into the amber eyes of his companion, “I’m sure, Hoya…”

Hoya settled onto his shoulder, the cat’s chin propped up on the scarf and his body underneath, “But you guys just made up. Things would be perfect from this point.”

“I know,” Woohyun whispered, “But our fate was diverged.”

 

*

Sunggyu awoke to an empty bed; he was sure Woohyun fell asleep beside him the other night. He searched the room, then slamming the room door open to run down the halls into Woohyun’s room.

, were my suspicions…

He opened the sliding doors only to find a neatly folded room and belongings gone.

“No,” he whispered to himself, not noticing Sungjong and Dongwoo tiredly walk out of their rooms.

“Hyung, what’s wrong now?” Sungjong yawned.

Dongwoo straightened himself, usually not awoken so easily but he had enough sleep already, “Sunggyu, what are you doing in Woohyun’s room? I thought he was sleeping with you.”

Sunggyu ignored his sleepy teammates and rushed to the doors, undressed; still in his black shirt and shorts, hastily trying to put on his boots that looked out of place with his attire.

“Sunggyu put on a jacket, you’ll catch a cold!” Sungjong yelled.

But the fox paid no attention, banging the front door open and high winds rushed at him. The cold slapping him in the face but he trudged forward, closing the door best he could before running the directing of the ledge of the mountain a bit far from there.

Such an idiot!

His tail followed him, not in its usual bind around his waist, and the cold winds bit at his skin. The sun wasn’t too high yet, around middle of morning. He ran as fast as he could, navigating through the thick snow and ignoring the nipping around him.

Sunggyu didn’t hold any weapons in hand; a first in his life. No matter the situation, he never forgot; until now. His mind was set and out of his usual composure. He struggled for a breath, pulling his legs from the snow to take another fast step forward.

He didn’t want to believe it, even as suspicions crept in his mind last night. They were preposterous, Woohyun telling him that he loved him, but leaving out of the blue? It didn’t add up, it was irrational. Not logical.

But everything about Woohyun never went his way.

He told him that he was to get stronger for the sake of a simple fight and get the other’s moral back. To teach the Prince some life lessons to be a real man, not some kid. To strengthen his will so the other wouldn’t crumble against others.

Though, why did he go out of his way to do so? Was it because it was the Prince of the country? He never cared for the royal family, he didn’t even like going to the Providence. But Woohyun waltzed in and made it him his top priority.

What was Woohyun doing? How is he? Is he alright?

All the worries swirled around his head unlike with Sungjong. When he trained the young cat, he was there for the entire thing, and the other was always complying. Ready to learn with only a few squabbles. But Woohyun always fought with him, always wanted to win, and always was first to greet him when he returned from a delivery.

He never had someone so clingy, so eager for his presence.

The Prince went beyond what he expected. Growing stronger than he thought, and learning faster than Sungjong. He picked things up and was ready to figure out what it meant. He was curious, and naïve.

Everything needed and explanation and it annoyed Sunggyu to no end. But it was like planting rice. The little seed would feed many people; and Woohyun brought a lot of smiles around him.

Expectations were for the people who already given up, and Sunggyu had given up from the beginning. After they were broken by the certain black haired prince, he didn’t expect from Woohyun. He wanted from him.

He wanted the regular Woohyun that would want a spare, the Woohyun that complained about the water’s temperature, and the Woohyun that asked for his love.

Not this coward, this stupid idiot running from him.

“Yah!” he yelled, turning the bend to see two figures standing in the vast white plains of snow, “Idiot!”

Woohyun wearing his scarf, and Hoya had changed into a cat onto his side. The prince was talking to a pretty woman to his right, and enraged Sunggyu to no end.

The Prince seemed surprised at his appearance, and stepped back, “Hyung, what are you doing here?”

Sunggyu didn’t reply, kept on running toward the guy with a one track mind. He jumped up when he just got closer, but still about a meter off. Spun a couple of times to get momentum and kicked the idiot spare in the head.

Landing back down beside him to shake Woohyun’s collar, “What do you think you’re doing?! Huh? Stupid Woohyun, you don’t leave without saying anything to me! I never gave confirmation you could leave!”

“H-Hyung—“

“No, shut up!” Sunggyu yelled, “You lied to me! You vowed to leave with a bang, not a coward’s out way.”

“Sunggyu—“

“What I hate more is that I didn’t even get to say what I wanted, you didn’t give me the time! How dare you be selfish and leave without letting me get myself together!”

Woohyun pushed himself off the snow, Hoya jumping to the side away from the lover’s fight. The prince pressed his lips to Sunggyu’s to shut the fox up.

“Geez, listen to me will you?” Woohyun mumbled, hugging the fox, “You make this harder than it was already.”

“Then don’t leave,” Sunggyu finally hugged back, “You idiot, don’t break your promise! I said I would hold it against you.”

Woohyun smiled, a real one and looked into his eyes, “Yes, but I will have to break it.”

“That’s not the purpose of a promise!” Sunggyu punched his chest, “That’s just a lie then.”

“Sunggyu listen to me,” Woohyun kissed him again, “I know that this was the best moments of my life. It really was. You taught me more things than eighteen years in that castle. I really love you so just stop to assess the situation now.”

“I’ve deduced you’re an idiot from the very beginning,” the fox shivered, “Stop surprising me.”

The Prince shook his head, the smile still there, “The country is in danger, and my parents aren’t in good health to protect it. I am the only one who has the knowledge and power to fix this. Sunggyu, I need to leave, but I can promise this,”

“Don’t promise something you won’t uphold,” Sunggyu hissed, but was kissed again.

“I promise,” Woohyun whispered against his lips, the light brown eyes shining to him, “That I will return to you after the country is confirmed to be safe.”

The prince waited for an answer, but didn’t get a terse biting reply, nor was it a yell or nag. Sunggyu, the person that held his tears for even death; shed tears for him, the person who was leaving.

“ you, Nam Woohyun,” he shakily replied, a few more tears escaping the small dark eyes, “Damn you for making me fall in love with you, and screw you for leaving. You’re the biggest that I’ve met for not only making me drop everything for you sake, but for taking away my heart. the country for being in danger, and screw everything.”

“That’s poetic,” Woohyun laughed, only to get punched in the stomach again, “I’m honored to receive love from the most locked away person ever, but I’ll have to put everything on hold.”

The witch winked at him, and the Prince knew it was time to wrap things up, “Sungjong will take care of you while I’m gone, alright? You’ll have 5 hours after I leave to reminiscent, and then you’ll be back to work.”

“What?” Sunggyu shook, “What are you saying?”

“You won’t be in pain; I’ve made sure,” Woohyun whispered, standing and placing Sunggyu in front of him, “You’ll be fine. After all, you’re the strongest I’ve met.”

The witch was already waving her little wand, green lights fluttering around the little cat and Woohyun.

“You aren’t…” Sunggyu breathed.

“I’m sorry.”

As the Prince was fading away, Sunggyu hugged him one last time. It wasn’t going to be like when his parent’s left; he was going to say what was on his mind, no matter how embarrassing it was. Not matter how cheesy and cliché it sounded, it would make him regret everything if he didn’t say it now.

“W-Woohyun…” he started.

The other laughed, “You don’t have much time here, my fox.”

“I…” he took a deep breath, avoiding Woohyun’s eyes by covering his face into the other’s chest, “I love you.”

The Prince smiled a hundred watts, hugged tighter, “Love you too, Sunggyu.”

And he disappeared from his grasp.

 

 

 

 

 

*

 

A year later.

 

“Your majesty, these are the following reports from the country of Flidia. They have accepted the treaty and are willing to hold an official meeting in a month’s time.”

“Yes, just place those over there.”

“Your royalty, your next meeting with the council will begin in 20 minutes, shall we start to walk over to the board room?”

“Yes, I’ll be right there. Bring my papers there for me.”

Hoya walked over once the heavy doors closed, only leaving him and his friend who slumped into the chair alone.

“You’ve been doing a good job, Woohyun. Just a few more meetings and I’m sure it’ll die down from there.” Hoya smiled, reviewing the schedule again, “Keep at it.”

Woohyun groaned, rolling his stiff shoulders, “All these meetings with smelly people and paper work does not fit me at all.”

“No, it doesn’t” his friend laughed, “I liked you better in the field.”

The Prince laughed, sitting up and stretching his arms up, “I did too. After I settle all of this, Mother and Father will be able to take it from there and I can go back.”

“Hope to see you soon,” Hoya smirked, “Though I think you’ve gained a few pounds.”

“Have not!” Woohyun huffed, “You can blame those strawberry cream cakes you’ve been bringing in.”

“Only because you asked me to.”

It’s been a year since Woohyun and Sunggyu’s heart felt confessions in Tierabia. He had no clue what happened to the fox afterwards, but had to focus on work in the castle. Everyone remembered him, and his parents never noticed he was gone.

Hoya hadn’t stayed by his side this entire time. The cat has been making trips from Shella back to the castle many times, coming back with a wide smile each time. He has suspicions about Dongwoo now, and wonders about the two’s relationship, but never went too far into it.

After a couple months of non-stop paper work, he was met with Sungjong himself on a solo delivery. Woohyun had a long chat with the youngest cat, a full update on Sunggyu.

The fox had completely forgotten who Woohyun was; only knowing it was the Prince of their country. The cat had come to scream at Woohyun on what he had done, and why his hyung was acting like this. Woohyun had explained easily, and then asking is he had passed on the item to Sunggyu. Thankfully Sungjong nodded.

The young cat had successfully slipped on the right to Sunggyu’s left ring finger before the 5 hours of memories were up. The fox had broken down again after that, but once the 5 hours was done, he had no idea why he was in Tierabia. Sungjong and Dongwoo having to try and explain to him, but all they got back was confused questions.

Though Sungjong confirmed that Sunggyu never took off the ring, it stayed on. The fox told him that he didn’t know who ‘Namu and Gyu’ were, the words engraved in the inside of the ring. But it hurt his heart every time he looked at it, and Sunggyu felt like he didn’t want to take it off.

Sungjong had punched him in the face after hearing Woohyun’s explanation, and yelled at him for stealing and breaking Sunggyu’s heart. But calmed down and word for word screamed,

“You better come back!”

His Letter Bee uniform was ironed and cleaned, hanging in his room and is not to be touched by anyone. But Sunggyu’s scarf adorned his neck everywhere he went, even in the summer. The scent had long faded, and the material had worn away a little from the constant use.

Dongwoo had come and visited as well, he got a heavy thrown in the air and back on the grass from the Magician. After a much needed explanation, the happy guy came around and understood. Though still a bit angry.

Sungjong came back just a couple months ago, sending a letter from Sungyeol and Myungsoo. They sent their regards, and hoped he’d patch things up with Sunggyu. They saw how broken he was before his memory was erased, and told Woohyun he was a bastard. Though it was much needed, they signed with love at the bottom, understanding the situation from Dongwoo.

Woohyun wanted many times to drop his work and run back to the little service in Lyvriè, but was held back due to the possibility of a full war at stake.

He wanted to hug his favorite fox; he wanted to do much more than that at other times. Once he was so frustrated, he was forced to nothing else but to in the bathroom because he had a very realistic dream that night. Reduced to an utter teenager again.

Now he was twenty years old, and sure that Sunggyu was 22. Since the fox remembered Hoya, and the couple in Tierabia, he sent a load of strawberries to him on his birthday.

The Letter Bee was told that it was from the mysterious ‘Namu’. Though the fox was very surprised, he was happy and accepted easily; since it was strawberries. Woohyun was ecstatic to hear that it was accepted, hugging Hoya and running in circles for a good ten minutes.

Woohyun was lonely and yearned for his fox all the time. But he had to get this straightened out; so everyone in his country could live in peace.

I’ll be there soon, my princess. Just wait a bit longer.

 

*

Three months later

 

“Hyung, I’m home!”

A faint muffled voice responded, “Yeah, I’m upstairs!”

Sungjong huffed, “Sunggyu-hyung, you need to get out of bed now! We have to clean the living room!”

“Don’t wanna.”

The young cat set his bag down beside the doorstep and grabbed the broom. He swept the living room himself, smiling and not minding that his hyung was upstairs enjoying his Sunday afternoon nap. He had gone in town earlier to grab a couple of groceries for tonight.

Sunggyu had forgotten everything about Woohyun, and Sungjong didn’t like that. His Leader was so much livelier with the Prince around. He was now the original lethargic Leader that was calm and composed. Never cursing at anyone and diligently sending letters everywhere.

They had a pile up of requests when they returned home, and had to work separately to send them all on time. Sunggyu had left for a whooping two months after they came home; traveling all over the country to send all of the letters out of their Section. Sungjong only needed to take care of the work in Lyvriè.

Sungjong continued to sweep the floor, wiping the table, and polishing the white piano. Everything was normal just like before the whole Woohyun fiasco started. Though he still kept in contact with Myungsoo and Sungyeol, Hoya in the Providence.

Dongwoo talked to Sunggyu normally, dropping hints about Woohyun but never being too detailed. Saying things like, “Sunggyu’s love isn’t for me!”, or “Sunggyu, how’s the Prince?”

Of course, his Leader didn’t have a clue and thought it was another one of Dongwoo’s weird jokes and laughed along awkwardly.

When Woohyun sent those strawberries on Sunggyu-hyung’s birthday, he gave props to the Prince. Remembering the only present Sunggyu would accept and eat.

Finishing the living room is finally when Sunggyu decided to come downstairs, yawning and bed hair sticking up everywhere. The cat sighed.

“Hyung, why after I finish?”

Sunggyu yawned, looking around for anything to eat, “Because it’s Sunday, I don’t want to do anything. Tired.”

Sungjong smiled, “Whatever hyung. I bought some bread. It’s on the counter so go ahead and check.”

“Thanks again, Sungjong-ah.”

Sunggyu walked idly to the kitchen, rummaging through the paper bags for the fresh bread. Munching comfortably at the table. Sungjong hung his jacket in the closet and came to join hi, taking a bean paste filled bun for himself.

“This is good,” the fox mumbled through bites, “What’s this one?”

Sungjong sniffed the bread his hyung held up, and took a bite, “I think it’s the new sourdough and white cheddar.”

“It’s good, get this one next time again,” Sunggyu nodded.

They ate in a comfortable silence, Sungjong noticing the small glare the ring on Sunggyu’s finger gave off, and smiled to himself.

“Hyung, how are you these days?” he asked.

“Fine I guess,” Sunggyu scratched his head, “Normal as always, why?”

“Nothing.”

 

Later they went out to go help the farms for tilling the soil for the new season. Fall was coming soon and the Farmer wanted to plant eggplants and carrots for the upcoming festival. The caravan sent a letter home to Tipa saying they’d be home by the end of Fall. So farmers and ranchers are getting crops ready.

After they got home, they got a few praises on collecting a drop of Myrrh themselves. Sunggyu and him had crossed River Belle Path, but it was already collected. It was a fine day and the village head seemed to be smiling on Sunggyu more than usual.

 

They finished at sun fall, walking back with sore arms and backs but feeling good anyways. Sungjong cooked a bigger dinner than usual.

“Sungjong, what’s with all the meat?” Sunggyu came around to the back after his bath, “That’s too much for two people.”

“Yeah, but enough for seven,” Sungjong smiled at him, “The other hyungs are coming over for today!”

Sunggyu huffed, smiling himself, “You should have told me earlier. No wonder you were cleaning and stuff.”

The fox sat on a log, watching the younger cook meat onto the open fire, then suddenly widened his eyes. “Sungjong, I think you miss counted. There only needs to be six mouths to feed.”

“Nope, I’m sure it’s seven,” Sungjong continued to cook.

Sunggyu tapped his bottom lip, crossing his legs, thinking.

There was only him and Sungjong, Myungsoo and Sungyeol, Hoya and Dongwoo. Who else would come over?

“Hyung, have you ever wondered who is the mysterious ‘Namu’ on your ring?” Sungjong questioned.

“Of course!” Sunggyu perked up, “So he’s finally showing his face?”

“Maybe.”

He sat on the log just for another half hour, Dongwoo arriving first, followed by Myungsoo and Sungyeol. They happily talked amongst each other, laughing and telling stories on what has happened. Sungyeol accidentally falling into the hot spring while cleaning.

They ate first since Hoya took so long to arrive, Sunggyu continuously curious on who this Namu was, and kept fiddling with the ring on his hand. Everyone was smirking at him, or snickering and it got on his nerves. But he controlled himself and stayed calm in his seat.

It wasn’t until a series of chimes resounded through the air and Dongwoo show some fireworks to light a show that Hoya arrived. Everyone waved hello, but Sunggyu spotted a very familiar dark haired man behind him.

A white shoulder cape fluttered behind the man as he ran over with haste. He was suddenly lifted off his feet and embraced by two strong arms that hoisted him up into the air and face into a chest.

Everyone around him smiled, and turned their attention to the fireworks in the back. Sunggyu awkwardly stayed in the other’s arms.

“Um, could you let me down now, please?”

The person set him down, but his eyes held so much endearment toward him, “Of course, anything for you, princess.”

“What?” Sunggyu slapped the stranger’s arm, “I don’t even know you and you shouldn’t call a man that at all.”

The sound of the booming fireworks drowned their words for only their ears, no one else being able to catch what they exchanged.

“But you are,” the other smiled charmingly, “You are my princess.” Grasping his hand and lifting it to his mouth, kissing the ring on it.

Sunggyu eyed the person before him, the royal crest peeping from the other’s low cut shirt. He was handsome, no doubt, but still he only had a faint idea on who he was.

“Are you by chance, Namu?” Sunggyu asked.

A big nagging feeling tickled the back of mind as the name rolled off his tongue, his head hurting a little from the sensation. The dark-haired man’s hand felt very familiar and calming to him, and those light brown eyes shined only at him.

He saw only love in those eyes, his own heart moving toward the man as well. He had no idea what his own eyes looked like at the moment, but he hoped they looked normal.

The other laughed, kissing him and a healthy blush reached his cheeks, “I’ll make you remember everything that’s locked away in your heart, Sunggyu.”

“How do you know who I am? Introduce yourself before you start calling me yours, weirdo,” the fox ripped his hand away, thought where he was touched burned with heat.

The man stood back, straightening his back and kneeling onto the grass. Again grabbing Sunggyu’s hand and holding it above his head, “My fair fox, we’ve already met. You’ve only forgotten. I have taken it upon myself to return your memories to the rightful mind; your heart. My heart only beats for you and I have worked long for this moment.”

The words stung at Sunggyu, but a nice feeling from all the greasy cliché words the other said to him. It made him cringe but also his heart flutter at the words. His voice was the most familiar, often hearing them in his dreams. Though he never found out who it was until not. The person was kneeling before him, holding his hand and saying stupid things.

…Stupid?

“You may find this all stupid, as you many times repeated toward me, but I know you’re just hiding the fact you love this kind of stuff. The embarrassment is nothing to be dreading, my fox. You should be wearier of what things I plan to do to you in the future,” the other winked.

Sunggyu frowned, but the redness stayed on his face, “My question wasn’t answered yet, stranger. I still do not know who you are; or why Hoya brought you.”

But the other smiled at him again, “I was invited by Sungjong, for your information. Hoya was the one that has to guide me here. We’ve planned this dinner for too long ago for my liking. I wish I could have come sooner, though my work has held me back. Sorry, my fox.”

Sunggyu looked away from the inviting eyes and released a held breath he didn’t know about, “That only explains half. You keep calling me yours, but I have absolutely no clue why. Stop being mysterious and tell me who you are!”

The other kissed the back of his hand, and then moved up to his nose and kissed that, then kissed his forehead. Finally holding his chin to make their eyes meet again did the man talk, “In your presence is your country’s Prince, the one who has stopped Flidia from attacking us and the one who has waited a long and aggravating year and a half to meet you again. The one who worked hard only in you in his mind, and the one who never took off the scarf that you once adorned. Never taking off the crystal you bestowed me.”

The other laughed as Sunggyu stood wide eyed at all the words escaping his mouth. Believing most of it as it sounded very weird to the fox.

He kissed the same lips that have been tempting him from the very beginning, “I have waited so long to hold you in my arms again. I am Nam Woohyun, Prince of Little Petal and the one who stole your heart away. I have returned to give it back and unlock you yet again; claiming you for the last time.

Kim Sunggyu, I love you.”

 

.

FIN

 

 

 


i won't do it if you don't say so, cause i gots homework to do. 

School is iching on the corner of two weeks, and i have done jack squat on my homework. I even thought the main character was a man, when it was a woman(the book i have to read) Lol. typical fail of me. 
So yeah, how was this? Notice how i was just a complete tease and directed away from ? I was going to do it, but chickened out in the end. bleh, im a coward. too bad. 
If someone was a good writer, they can do it for me, but yeah. :P one day...

Many times i was going to end this chapter, but thought, eh, keep going. lol xD
I wasn't even planning to end it here, but it seems good enough. haha

Thank you all again~ I can't wait to see your reactions. 

tumblr_mqqkttWzCu1r7r0c9o2_r1_250.gif