Accident!

The Adventurous Adventures of Kim Jongdae And Byun Baekhyun

Chen and Baekhyun were at Kris's house watching tv since their tv had been broken as Baekhyun had furiously flipped the table,the tv was placed on because there was a cockroach sitting on it and Baekhyun doesn't like unwanted guests in his house.

"Hey Chen Chen!" Kris called as he entered the living room.

"Yes Picano (Picasso + no)?" Chen replied without glancing at him.

"Have you seen Tao somewhere?" Kris came and stood beside Baekhyun who was the spilled cola from his elbow.

"How do I look?" Chen turned to Kris smiling widely.

Kris rolled his eyes.

"Okay let me give you a hint..I am very happy! I am smiling bright like a diamond I feel like dancing..." Chen happily fluttered his eyelids.

"Okay I get it..Tao ain't here.." Kris said with a poker face.

"Correct!" Chen gave him a thumbs up.

Kris then asked Baekhyun,"Do you know where did he go?"

Baekhyun shrugged,"Sorry hyung,I have no idea where did he go! When I asked him he said he is going to the terrace.."

Kris nodded,"Oh okay.."

"He had a pen and paper with him though.." Chen wondered.

Kris eyed him.Baekhyun's eyes widened,"Maybe he went up to..suicide!" 

Kris furrowed his eyebrows before he shook his head,"I think he must be writing the article I ask him to."

BaekChen looked over to Kris.

"You know Men's health magazine asked me to write an article for them." Kris proudly said.

Baekhyun chuckled,"Are they taking out a special issue on jerks?"

Kris glared at him,"I was thinking of starting it like 'I Wu YiFan in my own words'.." 

"And Tao is writing the article!" Baekhyun scoffed.

Kris rolled his eyes yet again,"Nevermind." he said and started watching tv.

Chen stood up and proceeded to go out with Baekhyun following him.They both were going to the lift when suddenly bumped into Tao who was panicking.

"O.M.G. Tao!!" Chen exclaimed while Baekhyun held Tao's arms,"Did your nail just broke!?"

Tao stopped panicking and glared at Chen,"No!"

"Then why panicking?"Baekhyun asked.

"Naturally...I mean he has to write an article about jerks,it must be tough!" Chen snickered.

"Why! aah..scardy cats always freak to jerks!"Baekhyun smiled.

Tao shot of them invisible daggers,"Shut up you two! I am in deep trouble!"

BaekChen looked at Tao,"What happened?" 

"Actually my phone got stuck in a vessel and I was banging it on the railing so that my phone comes out,it did but the vessel fell and landed on Kris ge's car window and..." Tao couldn't complete his sentence as he was already sobbing.

Chen's eyes widened while Baekhyun consoled the poor soul.Kris was one heck of a retard if any of his precious things got damaged he would even turn into a cannibal and this car of his meant the whole life t. him as this was a present from his father.

"What will happen when Kris hyung will get to know about it." Baekhyun said.Tao's eyes widened.

"May your soul rest in peace.." Chen bluntly said.

Suddenly the door opened and Kris came out,Beakhyun quickly pushed Tao into the lift and closed the door.When Kris approached them BaekChen gave him their widest smile.

Kris furrowed his eyes,"What you two doing here.."

"Having some...fresh air.." Chen awkwardly said.

"Here..in the corridor...where is the fresh air.."Kris awkwardly laughed.

"Yea..so we ate it now its in our tummy!" Baekhyun said.

Kris facepalmed.

Baekhyun then glaced at Chen who gave a quick nod understanding 'the look' from his homie.

"Ah! Come on Kris hyung I am hungry!" Baekhyun said dragging Kris back to his house,"Lets eat!"

When Kris left with Baekhyun,Chen opened the lift and dragged the still panicking Tao from it.

"I am scared...Krsi ge will not buy me Gucci then." Tao sniffed.

Chen gave Tao an aghast look,"Right now also Gucci?"

Tao glanced at Chen,"Then what?"

Chen rolled his eyes,"He can freaking kill you!"

"If stops buying me Gucci I'll die only!"Tao said.

Chen shook his head,"Actually that'll be good..one idiot less on earth.."

Tao glared,"But tell me what to do!?"he panicked yet again.

"Just go inside!" Chen sternly said.

Tao almost fainted,"Are you kidding me!"

"Relax! Just relax Tao..." Chen said shaking Tao's shoulders.

"After putting a timebomb in me you say just relax!?" Tao freaked out.

"Everything is normal Tao! You normal okay!"Chen said nodding his head trying to bring Tao back in his senses.

Tao furiously nodded,"Yes normal..I am normal..anneyong normal inminda! Must have heard the name."he stuttered to himself.

Chen banged his head on the wall,"Ow..anyways Tao..just act normal pretend everything is fine.We will go inside happily both of us can...sing you know...'Lalala'.."Chen suggested.

Tao nodded,"But if we both sing...it can be suspicious!"

"Oh..in that case you sing,I'll hum.."Chen suggested.

"Okay."Tao gave a thumbs up.

 

Baekhyun seated himself on the dining seat with Kris handing him an orange.

"Oh wow Kris hyung! You made orange for lunch!"Baekhyun snickered.

Kris rolled his eyes,"Just eat it."

Suddenly an awkward looking Tao and uncomfortable Chen entered the premises.Chen eyed Tao and Tao suddenly started singing more like screaming...

"LALALALA.." Tao awkwardly screamed sang.

Kris stared at Tao with 'wtf' look.Tao glanced away.

"Oh! I remember..I left my mobile in my car..excuse me guys.." with that Kris made his way out.

Tao fell on his knees,Chen rubbed his back,"Calm down Tao.."

Baekhyun came running to Tao,"Take break Tao.."

"Break!? Aish..he is gonna break my bones!"Tao said.

Just then a very annoyed Kris entered the house,"I am counting till three..tell me who did that to my car!?"he growled.

"One..."

BaekChenTao's eyes widened.

"Two.."

"I did it!"Baekhyun suddenly muttered.Chen and Tao stared at him,flabbergasted.

"Ohh you invited your own death Byun Baekhyun."Kris retorted and started chasing Baekhyun.

"He accidentally did that.."Chen tried to stop Kris.

"Yea so I am also accidentally killing him.." Kris said.

Tao couldn't take it anymore and so finally shouted,"Enough!"

Everyone stopped their doings and stared at the wushu expert.

Tao gulped before speaking,"I...I did that.."

Baekhyun mentally facepalmed,Chen shook his head and Kris's eyes widened.

"What..?" Kris asked perplexed.

Tao nodded,"It wasn't Baek hyungs fault..I was the one.." he hung is head low and walked upto Kris,"Here is the article you asked for." with that he started walking out.

Kris just intently stared at Tao walking away.

"So much melodrama!" Chen whispered faking a tear,Baekhyun giggled.

"Stop!"Kris suddenly bluttered.

Tao looked at him with eyes full of confusion and regret.Kris went up to him and offered him a hug.First surprised Tao gradually hugged Kris back.

"I am proud of you.." Kris patted Tao's shoulders.

"But.." Tao murmured.

"Well atleast you didn't lie and honestly admitted your mistake." Kris sternly spoke,"And now what is done can't be reversed back..my car..its no more a ." he slowly spoke.

Tao gave him an embarrassed look,"Mianhe.." 

Kris hugged Tao once again,"Its okay!"

Baekhyun scoffed while Chen rolled his eyes.

"Ugh..sentimental peasants!"