Vacations~

The Adventurous Adventures of Kim Jongdae And Byun Baekhyun

Last day of school before summer vacation starts,best thing ever right?

Well not for everyone...

In school-

Baekhyun and Chen sat beside eachother counting minutes for last period to get over.

Chen was dozing off and Baekhyun's eyes were glued to the wrist watch.

*5 minutes more..* Baekhyun thought.

"Mahn this is boring." Chen whispered.

 "5 more minutes!" Chen shouted gaining everyones attention.

"Kim Jongdae do you have something to say?" th teacher asked.

"Yes sir.." Chen replied back.

"What?"

"Your pants zip is open." Chen said pointing at the wide open zip.

Laughter could be heard through out the class.The teacher's face became red as he turned around and closed the zip.

The teacher turned around and was about to shout at the students when the bell rang.

Everyone got up and started exiting the room.

Baekhyun looked at their still embarressed teacher and said "Its okay sir, happens, best time put velcro and come." he left giving their teacher one last pat on shoulder.

Baekhyun and Chen were the last to step out of the class, as they went out they heard someone talking boasting about something.

"I dont like these school belts,thats why I asked appa to get me these special type of pants which dont require belts." Kris smiled and continued boasting about his pants.

"They are easy to fit, just pull up and viola! these pants are.." Kris got cut off.

"called elastic pants." Chen said as he came forward.

"And these pants are easy to pull down too." Baekhyun said pulling Kris's pant down from behind.

"Chao Kris."Chen said holding Baekhyun's hand and running away.

Everyone started laughing, Kris's face turned red in anger.

I will get you two...*

Baekhyun and Chen were running when they suddenly spotted Tao.

He was probably lookig for something.

"Hey Tao whats up.: Chen said approaching the younger.

"Hi hyung, just looking for something.." Tao said.

"What? Your ity?" Baekhyun said and him and Chen started laughing and gave eachother hi5.

Tao rolled his eyes.

"Mahn Kris took that..go ask him." Chen said.

"Shut up." Tao said.

"Anyways  do you know...Kris was telling everyone that you're horrible in bed." Baekhyun said.

Chen smirked and continued "Yeah..he said you fail him at giving pleasure." 

Tao's eyes widened "Now I need to find my wushu stick...so that I can bang Kris's head with that."

"You carry your wushu stick everywhere?" Baekhyun asked.

"Yeah so I can beat the hell out of people like." Tao said.

"Wow..wait..what?" Baekhyun said.

"Omo so there are more people who think your horrible in bed." Chen asked.

"Argh no!" Tao was bursting in rage.

"C'mon Chen lets go before he blasts." with that Baekchen ran.

"Kriiiiiiissssss!!!!" Tao shouted as he went look for the male.

On the other hand Kris was searching for the culprits who ruined his image, looking angrie than ever.

"Where the hell did these two go." he muttered.

He didn't see Tao coming.

Suddenly he felt someone hit him on his back.

His anger doubled and without looking he turned around aiming to smack the person on his face.

Tao dodged the hit and punched Kris in his stomach.

"Aoooww" Kris graoned. 

"This is what you deserve for spreading false rumors about me..how can you say that! I am awesome in bed,YOU are the one who whines all the time." Tao accused.

"What on earth! I never said anything about you!" Kris tried getting up.

"Oh yea? Baekchen told me you were spreading false rumors about me!" Tao retorded.

"And you beleived those idiots." Kris asked.

Tao kept quite.

"Those morons just like to mess with people, Tao."

"I am sorry Kris ge.."

Kris just noded.

"How about we go on date today?" Tao asked.

Kris smiled at the offer, although he had alot of tensions to worry about but seeing Tao ask so cutely made all his worries go....for now.

"Okay be ready by 7 we'll go to the amusment park." Kris said.

Tao nodded and interlinked his hands with Kris.

"hmm...date eh?" Baekhyin said, looking at Chen and smirking evilly.

"Lets make sure they remember this date." Chen smirked getting out of the dustbin and helping Baekhyun to do the same.

"But first lets go wash up. aish that lisp man, he had to throw the milkshake just now ... on my hair."

 

 

 

HEYLO :3

So first chap is up :D

I know its kinda crappy T_T

but fasten your seatbelts the adventures are about to begin :P