I Found You Again

Golden Key

"Can't seen to find a place", Tiffany said to herself. As the bus stopped when it reach their route,everyone gave the bus driver money. Tiffany forgot her purse."Umm.. I forgot my money,sorry",Tiffany said nicely."What you forgot,oh wow",said Taeyang. "Well,You have to give it to me ",said Taeyang getting into his temper. " I will give to you next time when I come again",Tiffany said seriously. "You, really,so much people say that but they never do", Taeyoung said almost grabbing on Tiffany's shirt.

"Stop,Taeyang,let her go", said Hyomin."Here,those extra you can keep so go", Hyomin said. Tiffany got off and Hyomin did too with some butler of her's. "Thank you", said Tiffany. "You don't seem like a person here since you don't seen to know this place that much, right?, Hyomin said cheerfully. "It's fine, really", talked Hyomin."My dad owns a hotel if you don't have a place to stay, you could visit there,I will give you a free room",said Hyomin. "You really don't have to, and you don't need to be nice",said Tiffany. "I'm not, really ,you can",said Hyomin. "Thank you",said Tiffany kinda weirdly.

"Fine,I will tell you one reason I'm being nice to you since you want to know, you look like my brother's ex-girlfriend , and that was my brother first love and only love even till now", Hyomin said sadly."I really want you to meet him", that will be like the payment for me,okay?", Hyomin said. Tiffany looked at Hyomin and saw how much she cared about him. "That's a yes,right?", question Hyomin. Tiffany nodded and smile gently. "Okay,good, come on, that bus was lame anyway", Hyomin said trufully. "Call the limo, Jay ",told Hyomin.

" Who are you by the way",asked Tiffany. "Me,are you really a korean?'', said Hyomin. "I never saw a single person in my life not knowing me, well this is my first time",Hyomin calming down." Okay first of all, I'll tell you who am I',talked Hyomin." That's exactly what was I telling you",Tiffany said kinda annoyly."Okay, I am Hyomin, the daughter of Psy, the owner of the world's largest and the most famous car company. "Oh, oh my gosh",shocked Tiffany with a really shocked face. 

 "Well, this is the face I was expecting", Hyomin nodded. "No, I meant you're Hyomin ", still shocked said Tiffany. "Of course", relieved Hyomin. " We're here, at Psy handdesign hotel, and you promise me to meet my brother and spend some time with him,right?", said Hyomin with her pinky out and smiling. "Yep,I promise",said Tiffany with her pinky out too.

That was my first friend I met in Seoul and hope somehow our fate connected in the 330 days left in my life", said Tiffany.

"Come on, it'll be fine but I warn you, my brother isn't a normal 25 man, he is the son and heir of Psy so his freedom won't last  forever he will need someone by his side", said Hyomin warning Tiffany. "And.. he is a flower boy", winked Hyomin" becareful"." Everyone this is ...", pause Hyomin,"Who are you again", question Hyomin." I'm Tiffany". " Oh,yes,Tiffany and she'll be new here so please take care of her", said Hyomin. "Mom,dad, this is Tiffany and I invite her here", continued Hyomin." Hi, Tiffany, I'm Psy and Welcome", said Psy. " Doesn't she look a little like Sulli?', said Psy's wife Yoo Hye-yeon.

" I know right", said Hyomin happily and kinda praiseing herself. "So oppa have to meet Tiffany unni",said Hyomin." Oppa, Sioppa", shout Hyomin. "Wait, Tiffany, I know where is he so you can rest for a bit", Hyomin said" okay? "Sure,I will wait,I promise you I'll meet him", said Tiffany. "Thank you, so much", hugged Hyomin" he will definely like you." " Thank you alot Tiffany", said Hye-yeon. " If he really like you this will be the first time since Sulli and his break-up he been serious in a relationship", continued Hye-yeon releivedly.

" What's he like", asked Tiffany taking out a notebook." Oh, him, he's a lazy, handsome flower boy", commented Psy. "No, I'll put it in a nice way, my son is a handsome flower boy who really care about people even though he won't say or act like he really do", said Hye-yeon.

" Siwan oppa, oppa",shouted Hyomin "What, why are you always this loud",yarn Siwon. " Oppa, I found someone that really looks like Sulli unni", said Hyomin. " So what, what if she look like Sulli, is her personilty the same the way ,the way she smile,the way she hates ice-cream, no it's not the same", said Siwon."I know oppa, Sulli unni will always be oppa's first love forever but she's gone so you'll need to contuinue your life like what Sulli unni  want you", cried Hyomin.

"Oppa, so you'll need to open your heart to her and everyone else", as Hyomin hug her brother."Come, lets go she downstairs", said Hyomin." Just this once and don't forget I'm a flower boy so I can't promise she'll like the result of me ", grin Siwon." I love you oppa when you're like this", Hyomin said.

"Tiffany, this is Siwon,Siwon oppa this is Tiffany", said Hyomin." Siwon!!", shocked Tiffany. " Tiffany, I heared this name before", question Siwon. They met face to face and we all saw how fate brought them together again. 

"No, Hyomin, I'm going back", said Siwon." " Siwon oppa,why are you guys like this", Hyomin said. "Oppa, my loving oppa, please just spend one afternoon together, just one as Hyomin put her two index finger together", Hyomin said in her cutesy voice.

"Am I that bad, I promise your sister", glance Tiffany. "I'm still busy this afternoon", said Siwon fakly. " Oppa, when are you ever busy?", asked Hyomin. " I can't go, go ask Jongyhun, he's also never busy", as Siwon turn back and walk."Oppa, Jongyhun oppa can't go too", Hyomin said angrliy. 

" Did you guys met before", question Hyomin. " Yes.., we didn't have a good start,we met on a bus", said Tiffany while she took out her phone. " Oh, he didn't let you ride the bus right?", said Hyomin. "No, I paied him and he let me", said TIffany. "What, he let you, he must think you look like Sulli too", talked Hyomin. "Who is Sulli and Jongyun anyway", as Tiffany took out her headphone too. " Since I made you my unni now, you are my family too so I will tell you about our family personal stuff.

"Sulli unni is my brother ex-girlfriend she went missing after her family bankrucy, and Siwon went looking for Sulli ever since and he looked for 5 years and gave up last year, and Sulli was my brother only girlfriend that he was serious in the relationshp", told Hyomin. " So how many girlfriend did your brother have", asked Tiffany. "Umm,, at least 8 a month", said Hyomin said quietly. 'What about Jonghyun", said Tiffany. " Jonghyun is my brother best friend since childhood and he is really close to him even closer than me"."Tiffany let go to our house this hotel is unsuitable for my unni",smile Hyomin "unni"."Yes",said Tiffany. " Oh never mind ", said Hyomin.  Tiffany went inside her new room in Hyomin house. 

Next day:

"Tiffany",Siwon oppa is free today so the date is today", said Hyomin happily ,"this will be so fun". " I'm not sure,it seen that he wouldn't want to come", Tiffany said surly." No way, he always listen to me", it'll be fine,unni.Siwon walks into the grand living room in his father's 6 story mansion."Oppaaaa,today is a special day", smile Hyomin.As Hyomin pushed Tiffay and Siwon together and she opened the door,"enjoy,oppa as Hyomin pointed at him"don't try to run away"."Hyomi", as Hyomin interrupted," okay bye,Tiffany unni enjoy".Hyomin closed the door and skipped happily into the diner room and greeted her father and mother.

 

   Hope and wishes always come true when one truly accept those words