Fluff and Puff

Golden Key

.." What do we do now", Tiffany said looking up. Siwon looked around and said "let's go to the company". Siwon walked to his car and sat in. Tiffany follow behind him but stopped. "Come in", said Siwon as he put his key in the car. "Thanks", she said. "Seatbelt", Siwon said and looked at Tiffany who had problem with it. "This seen stuck" Tiffany said pulling the seatbelt. Siwon took a deep breath,"let me help you". Siwon went closer to Tiffany, close enough that he could hear every breath she took. Their face were nearly touching. Tiffany's heartbeat faster each time. Finally he got the seatbelt and hooked it on the lock. "Your breath stinks" as Siwon fixed his collar on his shirt. Tiffany felt really uncomforable in the car since she never sat in a car with another boy accept his dad.

It was quiet the whole time until they reach the company. "Get off, we are here". Tiffany got off and bang the door "ossp". "Hey, calm down". "Sorry", Tiffany said quietly. They walked into the 45 story glass like building. "Good morning, oppa", said a women in the front counter flirty, as she crossed her legs. "Do I look prettier today, oppa". "Of course you do", Siwon said putting his hand in his pocket. "Hehehe, wait oppa who's she?". " Oppa, she isn't your new girlfriends is she", the women whisper "oppa". "She, are you kidding, I rather date a pig", Siwon said surly. "Hehe" as she put her hand on her lips "of course, oppa won't date her, she looks like pig". Tiffany ignored those rude comments and was busy exploring the huge picture on the wall of a golden vase cover with hundreds of little paintings. 

As they continue walking, it seen like every women would flirt with Siwon and he would flirt back. Tiffany begin feeling a little bit more and more uncomforable and ignore. Finally she said, "hey ", "do you flirt with every single women here?" " Do you have a problem with that". "Every women here I dated before",Siwon said slyly. "So now do you still want to date me". "You're a jerk, a toally jerk, well no, I do not have a problem with that, ", said Tiffany. "I'm not staying here", as Tiffany left. " No one even told you to come", whisper Siwon.

Tiffany walked out of the building and decided to explore Seoul. She knows that 1 year isn't that long. "Where should I start?" "Here or there", Tiffany said touching her cheek with her index finger. "It's so good that Seoul doesn't need car as much as my hometown". She walked down the street passing by many shops and stores. They are seem to have something in common. She finally walked into a little store near a corner. "Feels so good to be out and not near that jerk. In Tiffany's heart she knew that it wasn't nice calling a jerk when he's older but somehow she feels that Siwon has something she likes that acctracts him to her. The store she walked in was fill with stuffed animal, big ones, small ones, cute, ulgy, pretty ones.

"It seem like that store I saw when I was little" question Tiffany," but how". " I never came here before". She continue looking around and hoping there was a stuff animal she like. Hyomin gave her money the night before and told her she could use it. Tiffany personally loves animals so she wanted to buy Hyomin one. She couldn't found one she liked until she reach the end of the store and saw a small, pink stuffed bunny. The eyes were night black and the fur were baby, light pink. Even though it didn't cost that much Tiffany very hope Hyomin will like it. Tiffany brought the stuff animal and walked out of the store.

She walked a few mile away and saw a open swimming pool. Tiffany never learn to swim and was really scare of water since she drown and almost died at age 4. Tiffany walked around the pool and gently touch the water. "You're not so bad after all", Tiffany said gently. She felt a small push and studdenly fell down and into the water with a splash. Then there was a quick swift run behind her back but it was too fast to even see a glimpse.

"Aww, that women drive me crazy", Siwon said wiping his forehead as he drove back home. He reach home and Hyomin was the one who opened the door. "Oppa, where's Tiffany unni", Hyomin asked shockly. "She didn't came back?", asked Siwon. "Of course she didn't, unni went with you, how would she walk all the way here", Hyomin told Siwon, scarily. "She'll come back soon", Siwon said surly. "Oppaaaa, what if unni got into a danger", said Hyomin. Siwon turn back, " aw, gosh, I'll go look for her". "Oppa, I'll come too", Hyomin said getting her coat. "It's fine,". "Take care", said Hyomin. Siwon got on his car and drove away. I

"Help, help!", Tiffany shouted and was about to drown. Her weakness to water was tough and big. Tiffany slowly begin to cry as she got deeper into the water. Her eyes begin to feel heavy and hard to lift up but she somehow manger to keep shouting. Siwon first drove to the company and went looking for Tiffany around the company but still couldn't find her. He went walking farther and soon begin reaching Tiffany's path.

He begin running when he felt some few raindrops on his head. "Where are you?" Siwon finally begin to come near the swimming pool. Tiffany was still shouting help but weaker now and in a more crying mood. "Help, someone please", Tiffany said. Siwon looked around and heared Tiffany voice and begin running to the pool. "Tiffany", Siwon shouted. He jumped into the pool and soon embrace her with his arms around her. "Siwon", she whisper and begin closing her eyes. Tiffany was choking by now and could hardly speak. Siwon soon got Tiffany off the water and laid her down on the floor. "Hey, stay awake, don't fell asleep, Siwon commented in a whisper way. "I'm still working so you better not stop now. Since Tiffany was still laying down unconscious so Siwon first took the step and did CPR on Tiffany. He went down and touch her lips within his and begin giving her air. 

She finally begin moving and slowly open her eyes and saw Siwon's face. She started crying and said "Siwon". Siwon gently pull her up and hugged Tiffany. "Let's go home now", whisper Siwon. Siwon carry Tiffany in a bride way and walked to his car a few blocks away. They reached home and this time Siwon's mother opened it. "What happen", Hye-yeon asked carely. "She fell in a pool and she doesn't know how to swim", Siwon said kinda annoyly and sleeply. "Oh my, quickly, she need some rest, said Hye-yeon touching Tiffany's forehead. Siwon carry Tiffany up the stairs while his mother follow him too. "Oppa, you're home?", Hyomin asked. "Of course, or who's me", Siwon said once again annoyly. He placed Tiffany on Hyomin's bed as he cover her with blankets. "Siwon, it's fine, I'll take care of her now", you could go and take some rest, Hye-yeon said while placing a ice towel on Tiffany's head.

"Omma, thanks", Siwon said as he left the room and headed to his room. "Poor child, you must be tired now", Hye-yeon said quietly. Tiffany was still sleeping sounding with a fever. "Omma", " is unni okay ", Hyomin talked as she brought up a warm heated soup. "She's fine". "Tiffany just got a high fever", Hye-yeon said. "Is your father home yet". "Nope, omma?" "Yes,"? " Well, do you like Tiffany unni", asked Hyomin. "She's a nice girl", her mother said. "Okay, omma, I'm going to rest now", as she begin walking out the room. "Hyo, don't disturb your brother". "Go rest in any of those rooms we have empty", Hye-yeon said while closing the light. "Ommaaaa". "I wanna go talk to oppa", Hyomin said cutely. "Fine, go". "Hehe, "thank you omma ", as she hugged her mother.

THE NEXT DAY: All the romantic yesterday was like nothing ever happened to Tiffany and Siwon. Tiffany turned out didn't know that Siwon did CPR on her and Siwon didn't mind telling her. So yesterday was like a never yesterday happen.

"Unni". "Are you okay", ask Hyomin. "I'm fine, nothing too awful happen to me anyway", Tiffany said. She was walking down the stairs of Psy's grand house. She walked into the downstairs restroom and took her medicine with her. Tiffany locked the door and drank some of the both medicine she brought 3 days ago. Her eyesight got blank for a second, then her body begin to feel better than yesterday's. "This really does work", cough Tiffany. She unlock the door and walked out. Siwon was randomly standing in front of the door which scared Tiffany. "Hey"! "What", Siwon said rubbing his eyes. "Why are you standing right in front of the door", Tiffany said a bit loudly . Siwon ignore her and just stepped into the restroom and closed the door. " He sure is a morning guy", joked Tiffany.

"Tiffany", said Hye-yeon. "Come and eat breakfast ". Tiffany walked into the kitchen and saw 6 plates of breakfast made by 15 maids and 3 highly grand chef. "Thank you", Tiffany said. "You're really nice". Hyomin was also there already eating. She got up and hugged her mother," of course she's nice", said Hyomin. Tiffany went upstairs first before going to breadfreast to put away her medicine and a hidden place. On the way, she went to call Psy. They both came down together talking about business. "You're a great worker", Psy said truly. "You should come to our company and try working". Tiffany smile at that comment. "I really mean that, you're smarter than our Hyomin,"said Psy already reach the kitchen. "Appa",whined Hyomin. "I'm smart!". "You're perfect", Psy said touching Hyomin's cheeks. Hyomin giggle and smile and also hugged Siwon who sat beside her.

 

 Soon tomorrow's fight will become tomorrow's love. No matter how much you hate your parents, they'll forever still be the one who gave you life and the one you once call mother and father.