A new piece

Golden Key

"Jonghyun oppa will be here soon!" Hyomin was jumping up and down like a 6 years old on their birthday.

She was dressed in a red tank top with a blue jean jacket paired with a white flowery skirt. "Oppa this time you will definetly stay longer." She said and carefully combed her blonde wavy hair. 

"Hyomin." Tiffany walked up and gave her a glass of banana smoothie. "Your mother said someone was coming today. And you are really excited, who it it?" She asked curiously.

"You mean Jongyhun oppa?" Hyomin said putting her hands together. "He's the nicest boyfriend out there with the cutest smile and the best heart."

"I guess?" Tiffany said. "Is he your boyfriend?"

"Jongyhun? I wish. He stil isn't thinking about having one yet," she answered sadly. "But this time when he visits I am going to make him mine."

"Oh, I wish you good luck."

"Tiffany unni. He will also be staying here since he came to visit Siwon and us while his family is busy working on a big project. So it's best if you get to know him," she said.

"Oh, okay. As long as he isn't like ...Si....won, then I can handle it," Tiffany said and slowly covered her ear. She was acting strangely.

"Unni?" Tiffany didn't seen to hear Hyomin.

"Unni," she raised her voice a bit.

"Oh, huh," she answered and lifted her neck. "What. Sorry, I didn't hear what you said. "

"Are you okay, did anything happen between you and Siwon oppa last night?" she asked, and finish her smoothie.

"Umm. Nothing, just that he took me to a club," Tiffany said.

"To the night club? Really," she continued. "He really wasn't thinking I guess. He only took one girl to the night club by himself. And it was," Hyomin was interrupted by Tiffany.

"Sulli. It's her right?" Just because he did something to me that he only did to Sulli it doesn't mean anything," she said raising her voice. She then rudely walked up the stairs and went to her bedroom.

 

Aish. All they ever talk about is Sulli. Oh, the medience she remebered. She opened a brown wooden drawer and took out two bottles of medince she brought last week or was it last month. Tiffany wasn't sure. She drank a bit and her sight soon became blurry but soon it came back. It really does help. She put the bottles back and went to change her clothe to something new.

She came out the door with a green lacy shirt with a white bow on the back matched with a white pair of jeans. Jonghyun, his name sounds pretty good at least. She soon started to think about what happened last night with Siwon; the kiss, the hug, the talk, and the feeling. Why am I even thinking about him, dumb me. I knocked my head wishing to forget everything that happened last night. Now just pay attention to the rest of my life. I am really scarasm, one long year left and I am keep saying I only have one year and stuff.

Siwon today is working at his fathers company and he was glad that he was. "Afternoon I will be going to pick up Jongyun," he said into a phone. "Can I go too oppa?" Hyomin begged.

She really was childish when it came to Jonghyun. She grew up with him and always made him her ideal type when looking for boys but at the end it always came back to being Jonghyun.

"First, go ask mom. And then come if you are allow to. I will be at A502, okay?" Siwon answered back to her.

"Yes sir." She reply back,"I will be there." 

"Unni, I will be picking up Jonghyun oppa from the airport with Siwon oppa," said Hyomin, "do you want to come?"

"I don't know," Tiffany reply back as she walked down the stairs. "Should I?" she asked.

"Well, it'll be nice," Hyomin said and she put on her white coat and took her purse. 

"No,it's fine, I will just meet him afterward." Tiffany said.

"Okay, well unni you can go walk around Seoul, there are many places to explore here," Hyomin said as she open the door.

"Okay," Tiffany answered. 

At Seould GP Airport

"Jonghyun oppa!" Hyomin screamed, her voice shaked the whole airport.

"Annyeong, Hyo," Jonghyun said calmly and winked. "How have you been?"

"Oppa. I miss you so much," she finish and step back to give Siwon a chance to talk to his best buddy

Jonghyun look at him and smiled.

"How have you been?" he asked.

Siwon just grinned. "Nice having you back." 

"Then why are you still standing there. Carry my suitcase." he commanded playfully.

"Really?" Siwon said.

"Oppa. Jonghyun oppa is finally here just help him," she said.

Siwon then took his suitcase and carried it. Hyomin and Jonghyun smiled at each other and walked ahead talking and laughing. Siwon just follow behind them.  

"Hyomin, me and Jonghyun want to talk to each other so you can go home first," Siwon said.

"Oppa."

"Hyo," Jonghyun added.

"Fine, just this once because Jonghyun oppa said," she said nd stay in the car as the two got out.

They look at the limo until it went far enough to not be seen.

"Hyomin is so cute," Johghyun said and look at Siwon.

"No wonder you are so overprotective of her. I cam date her soon right," he said.

"If I say no she will kill me sooner or later," he said.

Jonghyun giggled. "That's true," as he wrapped his arms around his shoulders. "Are you still thinking of Sulli?"

Siwon ignored that question and said, "when you come to my home later there is a guest in there so don't be too stupid."

"There is a guest?" Jonghyun said shocking. "A girl or boy."

"A girl," Siwon continued.

"Your girlfriend?" he ask.

"No. She is a pig, she even call me a jerk," he added.

"Woah, she must be cool. Oh and my dad said he would want to see you soon. Well, we should be going home," Jonghyun said kindly.

At Home

Siwon knocked the door while they waited outside for someone to open it.

"Hyomin, I will go open the door," Tiffany said as she walked down the stairs.

She look through the gl and saw Siwon. Oh it's him, should I open the door or call Hyomin to do so, wait why am I even scare?

Tiffany open the first door but kept her face down so she wouldn't say anything bad to him or the male guest next to him.

"Hey, open the door!" Siwon yelled.

"Oh," she opened the last doors and said. "Sorry," still keeping her head down.

"Is she the guest?" Jonghyun said. "Well, annyeong, I'm Kim Jonghyun," he said and open his hand for a shake.

Tiffany ignored it and look the other way. "I'm Tiffany." She said and begin to walk upstairs. 

"She's cool," Jonghyun said. And he chased her upstairs. 

"Oh my, he's crazy." Siwon and Tiffany both whispered unisonly.

When the last piece of the triangle is reveal, the story just begin. Maybe love is not always the key to life, it can sometimes be a secret bigger than life itself. I hope everyone in the future will have their own love story just like you and me.

 

Author's note: Annyeong, hope you guys like the chapter and sorry for the long update. I also change the formate of this chapter and made it a little clearer. This chapter was kinda rush written but I will change it in the future. I have several new stories so please check those out. Enjoy and thanks.