Fight, fight, K.O.

Golden Key

After breakfast 

 Tiffany went upstairs to her bedroom that was provided by Psy and his wife. She went near the window and sat down, there she wonder about the sentence "you have a year left". She didn't know how to discribe her feeling to this phase. Then there was a knock on the door.

"Unni, it's me", Hyomin said outside scratching her blonde, soft hair. "Yes", Tiffany said standing up and opened the door. "Unni, we're going to a party tonight, do you want to come?" "Me", she said weirdly. "Yeah,"  continue Hyomin who was already dressed nicely. She was wearing a knee length blue and black, short sleeve dress with a paring of a black, witch feeling, high heel.

"No, it's fine, I will stay,"  Tiffany said going near the window again. "Unni, why not?" "Why should I," said Tiffany. "Hyomin!," shouted Hye-yeon " time to go." "Coming". "Tiffany unni,"  I am just saying, Sio-oppa is staying home too," she said gently and knew Siwon just might drive her crazy. Tiffany stood up quickly and said, "so just me and that .... Si.... Siwo...?!" "Yes, unni just you and Siwon oppa," Hyomin said slightly shy. "Well, it's okay, I will just deal with it," Tiffany speaked as she flipped her hair. " Unni, I'm leavening now," she said as she walked out. " Okay, see you later", commented Tiffany, she turned back and waved.

After 2 hours of silence

"I'm going out," said Siwon, and was lending on the door outside. "Okay, no need to tell me," answered Tiffany. She went to open the door and accidentally, knocked the door on Siwon's feet. "Ouch!!!!!!!," yelled Siwon as he stepped back and placed his hands on the side of the door. "Why did you do that?,"  ask Siwon madly. "Sorry, I didn't meant that," she kinda giggle but not in the mean way. "Really, you did that toally on purpose. Right?" "Really, I nicely said sorry and you still said that I did it on purpose!" 

"What the! You hit me and still...," Siwon said strangely. Siwon interrupted and said "oh whatever, I not even going to argue with someone so... I am not even going to say anything," Siwon said.

Tiffany didn't even tried to argue and just turn around, straight toward the window. Siwon walked out, then said "I am going to come home around 1:30." "Okay,", Tiffany said then quickly added, "where are you going to?" "The night club." "Oh, you're a jerk," Tiffany said without any hesitation. "A jerk? Are you kidding," Siwon flipped his side bang. "Yep, a toally jerk," she answered. "Well, it's not like I do anything bad there," said Siwon. "You can come if you dare," Siwon said flirty. Tiffany refused but then Siwon said, "then I am not the jerk but you are." "You don't even know what a jerk is!," boomed Tiffany. She was standing up by now and looked at Siwon straight in his eyes. "It's someone who doesn't care about anyone but theirself, someone who doesn't treasure others and," Tiffany stopped. 

Something happen in just a few minute and made Tiffany's a year left more special but also more miserable. Siwon put his hand in Tiffany's hand and kissed her. Their lips touch but not nearly a sweet kiss just a touch. "Did that made me more like a jerk," Siwon said while still near her face. Tiffany whisper "I hate you." She then quickly stepped back and was about to slapped his face. Siwon stopped her and held her hand while he walked out. "Stop, let go off her hand!," Tifany said. "It hurts, a lot." She kept talking while Siwon pulled her down the stairs. "Lets go to club", Siwon sat in the car and turn it on. Tiffany wasn't scare at all since she been to a club before due to her parent. She sat in and wiped the germ from roughly and roll her eyes. 

The whole drive to the club was quiet until they reached it. When loud music played and voices of drink women and men fill. Siwon got out and Tiffany opened the car door and stepped out too. Siwon was dress in a clean black suit with a pink checked tie. Tiffany on the other hand was in a simple white button up shirt and blue jeans pair with neon sneakers. She didn't care and just walked behind Siwon. Siwon change right when he stepped into the club. His mouth turn into a smile while he turn around to glance at Tiffany. He order a red beer and sat down on one of the tall stool outside. He crossed his legs and Tiffany was also sitting down innocently.

Siwon didn't actually do anything Tiffany thought he would have done. "Who's Sulli?,"  Tiffany randomly ask. Siwon turned around and stare at her for a second. "Sulli?," Siwon said but he was kinda sobbing. "Did you like her?," she asked expecting yes as an answer. "You did, didn't you?" Siwon was quite drunk by now. He put his hand on Tiffany's shoulder and she knocked it off ,"what?" "You look like her," he gently combed her hair. "Stop! You are awkward! Really!," she said close to a yell. 

Tiffany stand up and was about to leave when Siwon took her hand. "Don't. Sulli, don't. I won't leave you anymore. Please," Siwon voice was shakly now. "I am not Sulli, jerk!", Tiffany yelled. Siwon then twist Tiffany around facing him now. He then hugged Tiffany. "Sulli, don't," his eyes was red by now. Tiffany pushed him around and now she slapped him without even thinking. "Stop, Sulli, left you or something, just deal with it. You probably derserve it anyway, I am actually happy for her that she left you. I am going," she walked away without knowing about Siwon and Sulli's past.

Maybe when something precious leave, maybe it's something good, helping one to realize that life is something that may not always be fair.