The Fairy Tale

Golden Key

 

"Tiffany you have one more year to live"

One day ago  

 "Tiffany, you have a doctor appiontment tomorrow at 3:00 pm, we expect to see you, this was Minho your doctor."

Today is nothing 

 "Sorry, Tiffany you have a sickness that stayed in your body too long that caused a major damage to your body," Minho said sadly. "Tiffany you have one more year to live." "What does that mean,she has one more year to live? She is 22 not 80 somthing," ask Tiffany's mom, Kim Tae Hee question. "Your daughter caught a sickness that is really rare so unable to cure, yes this also means that it can't be cure so she can't live any longer than a year." "I will be setting up a appiontment at Pink Butterfly Family Doctor Hospital tomorrow to see what cause this," Minho talked while writing down the appontment. "Can it possibly be cure," Tae-hee question. "Nop-," Minho pause. Tiffany gently smile," it's okay, I'm fine, one year is enough." Tiffany bow and said "thank you" and left with a smile. 

 Tiffany lay on her bed"I can't believe I really have a year left, this lifetime ended pretty fast."Tiffany" " come down right now!!!! Tiffany walked down." I can't believe you said it was fine", as her mother Kim-hee screamed you know this affect our fate too ,your father and me! Tae-hee "it's fine", as Rain look through the newspaper." It's fine! Yes, it was so fine before we had a daughter, a horrible daughter you think we wanted you to be born ,only my mother did and she's gone so we pretty much never wanted you", screamed Tae-hee.

"Mom, I never thought you wanted me", said Tiffany." Tiffany!! Shut up, I don't want you in this family, lets just say you were never born, Hwang Mi Young was never ever born, so go out,out!!" One tear drop from Tiffany's eye as she try her hardest not to cry. "Tiffany" said her father Rain. "I know father, you think too I should leave",continue Tiffany. "Yes,we all think you should leave,  you have 1 more year left anyway and we raised you for 22 years", Rain said as he looked at Tiffany."I get it, I will leave". As Tiffany walked toward the door, she turn around and said the last five word she left in that house" Mom and dad, thank you".

  "The world is cruel. If 1 year wasn't enough than how long will be enough, Tiffany", said as she looked up at the sky .Well ,where should I go, mother and father probaly doesn't want to see me anymore so lets get rid of my job than move on, I said it way too easy. 

As she begin walking to the company where she once worked with her parent, Tiffany decided to begin her new life in Seoul,South Korea, it's only a few kilo. away as Tiffany thought that way it can take a shorter time to reach there. Amber, where's Victoria? Oh Victoria Unni, she's not here today, she's on a date for a a show or something with Nickhun oppa. Okay, then Amber. Yes. I want to take back my working contract.Oh, in that case you'll have to tell your parents,I can't do that with their permissions.It's fine, you can tell them I told you, they won't mind,"Tiffany said calmly. Okay , I will. By the way why are you not working anymore? Umm.. I will be moving to Seoul today.Why, is it a vaction? No, it's not that anyway bye,Amber. Okay Tiffany goodluck.

   Tiffany got on a bus and headed to Seoul, as she sat on the bus, she beginned to look through her phone and took out her headphone she brought and picked out a song. As the bus begin moving a young man stopped it. "Hey, you, I meant the bus driver come out", shouted Siwon. The bus driver walked out." What was that", everyone question. Then the bus driver came in and said "sorry, but everyone need to go out ,this young man name Siwon already brought this bus"." Wait, what, I needed to go somewhere", question an old man." I don't care everyone out", shouted the bus driver .

Everyone got out but Tiffany, she just sat there continue listening to her music."Hey you, can't you see everyone got off but you", Siwon said as he flip his hair.Tiffany ignore him and continue. " Hey, can't you hear I am talking, the rich Siwon is talking", Siwon said."Just because you are rich that doesn't mean that you are any better than anyone and can stole everyone's right, Korea is a free country ",Tiffany said looking Siwon straight in his eyes . Yes I can what are you going to do about it?

Tiffany glance out and said" because of you our world is a crueler place". "Well because of you, our world is a uglier place", said Siwon. "May you just step out little girl", said the bus driver, "unless you have money I may let you stay". "Do you", as Siwon step closer to Tiffany. Tiffany looked up and said "how much do you need ?" "Well , a lower price is 50,000 won. "Okay wait, Tiffany scramble through her pink bag and found a wrinkle 50,000 won,"here but you have to offer a free ride to everyone who got out the bus because of you", said Tiffany.

Siwon glance then said "oh wow a few dollars and you are arguing about it"."It may be a few dollars for you but may not be for them and they tried their hardest to earn those but I guess you don't earn all those dollars you play with, so of course you don't get it", said Tiffany."And bus driver give me back those money I gave you for nothing", looked Tiffany."Okay little girl here", handing the money to Tiffany. Tiffany whispers "thank you".

  "Hey, I need a rest",talked Siwon. "Yes sir", said the bus driver. "Just asking,what's your name", as Siwon looked closer at him. "My name is Yoon Saeyoon and I am actually a host and I host for Girls Gerneration before", Saeyoon said smily." Oh that's why you look so filmiller, I saw you before", joking Siwon." You did", Saeyoon ask seriouly."Oh, I was kidding", Siwon said. "Oh, okay,here is the stop for your rest", Saeyoon said as cheerfully as always. "Hey are you getting off", said Siwon."My name is Tiffany not hey so please don't call me that", Tiffany said annoyly.

Siwon went in to the coffe shop near by and order a coffe. Tiffany went in and brought her phone with her."You shouldn't drink coffe, it isn't good for your body" explain Tiffany looking serious.Siwon continue drinking his coffe while Tiffany continue listening to her music. "Oh, isn't tomorrow my Birthday, oh well just another lame day I had for 22 years as Tiffany whisper to herself while still having her headphones on. Maybe Tiffany didn't heared herself but Siwon sure did.

Siwon went back into the bus as Tiffany secretly went to a nearby Pharamcy to buy several medicine so she can at least reach Seoul. " May I get a medicine for lc.(made-up)",said Tiffany." Sorry that sickness is too rare, we don't have anything for you but you can try our flavored health medicine or our Good Body shots, that's helpful but also painful and unhealthy" ,continue Seoyhun as she touched her glasses. " Umm.. helpful but painful and also unhealthy" ,Tiffany said in her mind." May I have two of both",said Tiffany. "Yes, but I warn you since lc. is rare all these medicine are not only bad for your body but also bad for your brain" ,commented Seoyhun." I know, it's fine, how much does it cost" ,as Tiffany look through her pink purse\bag. " Free,  because hardly anyone buy these", Seoyhun handle it to Tiffany. "Thank you", said Tiffany as she left the shop.

Author Speaking

 Sorry if some readers think this story is too long it is kinda long I argree but the chapter problay will end when Tiffany reach Seoul before that please continue reading and subscribe and of coures enjoy. There will be lots of exciting parts coming up and for fans I didn't forget Jongyhun. Please keep on reading and enjoy it. Bye^ ^

Back to the Story

Tiffany went back into the bus as she secretly hind the medicine she brought into her bag. "Where were you anyway ",ask Siwon. "I don't think it is any of your business",commented Tiffany as she got on the bus. "Saeyoon,time to go", Siwon said as he glance at the window. "Yes sir",said Saeyoon. 

Tiffany stopped listening to her music and enjoy the ride as she thought about her life in Seoul."Where should I live in Seoul",Tiffany thought. "Do you live in Seoul",ask Tiffany to Siwon. "Yes, what",question Siwon."Do you know any places that I can rent or live in for awhile",ask Tiffany."No.. there isn't", Siwon said slowly."Really?", said Tiffany not believing. They all sat quietly for at least an hour. They were almost reaching Seoul. "When are we at Seoul",Siwon ask annoyly. "Just 10 more minutes,sir ", Saeyoon said.

When they reach Seoul,Siwon gave Saeyoon the money and he happily drove away."Well bye", said Siwon quietly. Tiffany was already turning her back walking to find a place to live." Oh my gosh,that women is so unbelievable",talked Siwon. "Well not that we are going to see each other again", as Siwon walk.

They each walk on their own path but faith will bring then together like 13 years ago, when two kid did the same thing.